• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - Due September 2012

iv'e started my own preggo journal ladies so please feel free to stalk the more the merrier!!! i put it in my sig but cant seem to rename it so it just looks like a website address.

Go into edit your signature, then put [*url=your link here] What you'd like to name it here [/url*]
Then just take out the stars :)

i reckon i have baby brain coz its still not working :( i kinda give up

Quote my post then copy what I've done and paste it there :)

My pregnancy journal

Will they take blood tests at my early scan? I've never had one and been told my HCG ever?

Quote my post then copy what I've done and paste it there :)

My pregnancy journal

omg it worked thanks sooooooo much you rock ..... i seriously think i had baby brain yesterday just wasnt happening for me haha but thanks babe

Will they take blood tests at my early scan? I've never had one and been told my HCG ever?

i never got bloods taking at my early scan .... but to be honest ive never been told what my HCG is either ... hmm maybe we should request it ;)

stepmomtobio your numbers and much much better than mine x

You're welcome ezza :)
I have my first midwife appointment next week, I'm excited but I have to get all my questions together!

I'm 5w tomorrow, that's when I lost both my other babies! Eeks!

(I think if I can get past 5w, I'll be fine!)

Ahhhhhh I have everything crossed :hugs: I'm sure you'll be fine xx

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine too...just doesn't stop me worrying lol, I have one digi left, so will take it in a week...and if it's 3+ then I'll be happy!!

Yeah me too :) its totally understandable to be anxious. I do have a good feeling about this time for us both.

I'm doing my next digi next saturday. I know we'll both see 3+! x

If I do mine next saturday, then I should be 6 weeks! So 4 on the digi, so if I do see 2-3 I won't be too disappointed, If I CAN wait til the weekend after, I will!

I also have a positive feeling for you as well! It's so hard not telling everyone! But we're announcing with my son in a "BIG BROTHER" T-shirt lol!

You're welcome ezza :)
I have my first midwife appointment next week, I'm excited but I have to get all my questions together!

thanks again, BEST of luck with your first app, i have mine on Wed so should be good ..... still hard though coz we are moving back to aus in the next couple of weeks and ill have to go through it alllll over again but thats ok ... just really want an early scan

I'm 5w tomorrow, that's when I lost both my other babies! Eeks!

(I think if I can get past 5w, I'll be fine!)

Congrats to making it to 5 weeks..... i was 9 weeks wen i lost my first bub but it died at 6 weeks so i am sooooooo excited that i have made it past that and i am 7 weeks today YIPPE a blueberry!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine too...just doesn't stop me worrying lol, I have one digi left, so will take it in a week...and if it's 3+ then I'll be happy!!

i think we all worry to the max babe!! i needed serious reassurance so went and bought another digi haha i got 3+ and i was soooooo happy :happydance:

If I do mine next saturday, then I should be 6 weeks! So 4 on the digi, so if I do see 2-3 I won't be too disappointed, If I CAN wait til the weekend after, I will!

I also have a positive feeling for you as well! It's so hard not telling everyone! But we're announcing with my son in a "BIG BROTHER" T-shirt lol!

so sweet your other son is getting a big bro shirt thats adorable :)

Yeah I have the one digi left, so I think I'll take it either tomorrow or next week...If I can hold on that long lol! I can't wait to know it's all going to be all okay at my 12 week scan! I kinda really want an early scan at around 8 weeks though, just to re-assure myself...

If you click on my too many tickers.... link in my sig, and scroll down to the bottm, you will see some really confusing things!

I put the same dates into each of the websites to get the ticker made,

*two say I am 5 weeks pregnant with 246 days to go
*One says I am 4w6d with 245 days to go (due September 22)
*Four say I am 4w6d with 246 days to go...

This is confusing!!

Ugh I hate it when tickers don't match I'm OCD about that stuff, LOL. I'm going off my FF date for now.

Just found out a friend is pg she's posted her 12 week scan pic on FB :) can't wait to tell her, I've never had a IRL preg buddy before! x

Ugh I hate it when tickers don't match I'm OCD about that stuff, LOL. I'm going off my FF date for now.

Just found out a friend is pg she's posted her 12 week scan pic on FB :) can't wait to tell her, I've never had a IRL preg buddy before! x

haha, I'm gonner go by the 5w ticker I think...It'll make me feel loads better!

I was pregnant with a friend with Ollie, she was due 2 weeks after me, but announced her pg at about 6 weeks via fb! Her daughter ended up being born 3 weeks after Ollie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->