PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

This is the one I have https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Home-Ultrasound-MAS-Baby-watcher-/170612653442?pt=UK_Baby_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item27b94e7d82#ht_683wt_1139 Its really good, I found Daisy at 9+3 and Bertie 9+5/6. You dont need earphones which is what I like and its similar to the one the midwife uses :thumbup:

are you getting an early scan? x

Yes he phoned there and then, theyre going to phone me with a date. I think it was more to do with not having AF since Amy than losing Eve, I dont know if he woud have arranged one anyway? He was really lovely. Fingers X! Will deffo be getting a doppler this time round I didnt wish Amy and spent many an afternoon/night crying or phoning m/w etc! xxx

coco, welcome and congratulations!

MrsWells, huge congrats on a wonderful scan - great news!!

Aquarius, i am sure everything is just fine!

as for me, morning sickness finally caught up to me...

Thanks Mrs. Wells for updating the front page. Sorry you are having such bad morning sickness but congrats on a great scan and seeing the heart beat:thumbup:

AFM- spotting has pretty much stopped but I am still anxious and nervous about my scan tomorrow. I know we won't see much but I am praying we at least see a gestational sac and measure properly.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Glad to have you back Mrs. Wells! I was getting worried!

I was nervous about my symptoms lessening the last couple days. Looks like morning sickness is back with a vengeance! I am currently at work trying not to projectile vomit on my computer screen.

Thanks Hayley for the reassurance. I am looking at a Doppler on eBay. It's a sonoline b one which ive heard is quite good. My only worry with getting one though is that I won't be able to find the hb but I will be 11 weeks on sun so may be in with a good chance. Got mw this morn for bloods so I'm gonna ask her to ring scan dept. Hope everyone ok today ! X

Ok so I've been to mw for bloods n she asked if I wanted her to try listen in to the heartbeat. I was a bit wary as still early but she found it straight away!! So happy. Got scan booked too for 31 march x

:happydance: yay for hearing heartbeat :) not long til your scan now either :happydance: x

Aquarius- what a relief they found the heart beat so quickly:thumbup:

I just wanted to do a quick update- I had my 1st ultrasound today and we are measuring right on and got to see the gestational sac and we are 99% sure we saw the yolk sac too:happydance:

Happy Friday everyone!!!

hoping, that's great news - congratulations!!

Hi everyone :hi:

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering with M/S. i have nausea all day every day, but so far no vomiting.

Congrats to all those you have seen their babies and seen/heard their heartbeats. I had a scan today, and saw Bo measuring 7 weeks. Also saw her heartbeat. I cried happy tears. Have my first midwives appointment in 2 weeks time, and my dating scan in a months time.

Hope you are all ok.
xx

awww, shelleney, that is wonderful! congratulations!

hey girls!!
can i join over here?? im due the 16th of november! im booked into my doctor for next friday and i cant wait to see my baby :)
hey hoping sweet heart how are you?? im sooo glad to see you here :) congrats!!! :hugs:

morning ladies. My MS had now eased off. I am using the sea bands I took travelling a few years ago, they may be working or not, I am drinking so much fresh ginger and lime tea I might turn into a piece of ginger.

My scan is booked for the 11/04 which is the day I asked for, so I am happy.

I am now focused on the holiday and then when we get back just two weeks left.

I am finding that the last couple of weeks have gone fairly fast as I have been so busy at work, so hopefully we can get to 12 weeks in a blink of an eye.

Hi girls, can i ask what are sea bands? I am suffering from terrible nausea, all day every day. Can bearly look at food, i might fancy something have it once then not be able to look at it again. I am really worried about what might happen on Monday for my follow up scan, had a scan last friday and they couldnt detect the heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days. Does anyone know if pregnancy symptoms get worse if the pregnancy stops developing? Because the nausea and food advertions only started on monday (nearly started crying, i have never felt so pleased to feel sick!), and have been getting worse. I am trying to stay positive but its really hard. Iam so pleased that so many people are having positive scans and things seem to be going well for you all. x

sea bands are little bands that go round your wrist and have a bump in them to press on the inside of your wrist. They are to help with travel sickness. If you are in the UK you can get them from boots, tesco etc in the travel sections.

I don't know if symptoms can get worse but I do know they can continue during MC until the baby has left the body. I thought that symptoms only got worse with increasing hormones but don't quote me on that.

HI
Havent posted for a while- feelong so sick and tired. just wanted to say had another scan at 7 weeks and bean has doubled in size and saw movement and heartbeat. doc said to go away and enjoy and he would see me at 10-12 weeks I wouls be very unlucky for something to go wrong now-hope he is right!! I am 8 weeks and 1 day today very sore back with cramps but no bleeding so midwife said it is just everything stretching-scary though! xx

Glad you have been reassured with your scan. I opted to wait until week 12 and just let nature take its course. I am am however getting slightly impatient of late.

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

I've had a busy couple of weeks with work and this course i'm on for work so feel like my "8 week mark" has come around quite quickly. I've been feeling a little more positive than when i last posted because i have been feeling so tired and nauseous that i'm sure things must be going well in there! I haven't actually vomited at all but i basically have to snack constantly all day and sit down a lot or i start to feel really vile :sick: I am going to bed earlier and earlier in the evenings and still totally shattered. I know it's all going to be worth it come October but i do worry how i'm going to manage to entertain Toby if i feel like this for another 32 weeks!

We got a letter through with a date for our dating scan but i'm a bit confused as it's on Wednesday and i'll only be 8+5...i thought dating scans had to be after 10 weeks to be accurate? :wacko: I know with Toby our dating scan was at 11+5

I don't dare to ring and point it out to them though, as obviously a huge part of me would love a scan on Wednesday to check everything is still going ok...but at the same time i don't want to have my dating scan at 8+5 and then not get a 12 week scan and have to wait 3 months then for our anomaly scan at 20 weeks...so maybe i should call after all? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->