PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

No Hayley, here is the place to be! Come join us! You will be our first September baby. You are quite welcome. Congrats on your BFP.

Agreed Rebaby. I have no confidence in this pregnancy. Had a great early scan but I just feel sort of deflated.
I was speaking with DH this morning about how nervous I am all the time. I just keep checking symptoms every second. It is exhausting! I asked him why he isn't worried. He said "there is nothing I can do but keep you happy and healthy. We both have no power. We just stay positive and keep each other going." It was really sweet. It reminded me that no matter how vigilant I am about this pregnancy there really is no way to prevent whatever the outcome is. PAL does suck.

hayley, welcome! i'd say that since the fall equinox is somewhere around Sept 22, so hat would make you a Fall mommy-to-be!

Thanks girls, your so welcoming, its nice :)

I dont know if I'm meant to 'introduce' myself? so just incase...

We lost our baby boy, Alex, in April 2009, he only lived for 12 days, when we woke to find him dead :( There was no cause found for his death so it was registered as SIDS :(

We have already had our first Rainbow baby and it means the world for us to have her, but this pregnancy is already proving a challenge emotionally, when I naievely thought it would be easier :dohh:

Hope to get to know you all more soon :) xxx

oh, hayley, so sorry for your loss! here's hoping you have a happy pregnancy.

Hey Haley, glad you found us. I don't think any PAL is easy even if you had your first rainbow baby healthy, we will always have those "what if" thoughts.

Hippy- with my last pg I was so sick I lost 6 lbs in the first month or two. I was given anti nausea pills and I wore "sea bands" I already started wearing them just in case, they are little bands you wear on your wrists and the button on them goes on the inside of your wrists, it is supposed to be a pressure point spot and they are used for sea sickness. Hope you find something soon. I haven't really been nauseous this time around but I have been very very dizzy.

I go to my first appt tomorrow and I got all my paperwork from my son's pregnancy together and started reading it, it makes me sad but as I have said before, there is nothing that can be done now besides wait and enjoy as much as possible. I just want to hold my baby in my arms and breast feed him/her and keep him/her this time. I feel good about this pg but still have a little tiny part of me that is guarded. Not sure I can really change that little part but I will continue to try.

Hi ladies :flower: Would it be ok if I joined too? Think I'm due sometime in November!

Lora xxxxx

Welcome LoraLoo! Congratulations! We need more November babies so come on over.

thank you :hugs:

srm, good luck tomorrow at your appointment, I hope it goes well, I know things are different over there so do you know if you will get a scan tomorrow or not, or is it too soon?

:hi: Lora, glad you're over here :) do you have your first appointment booked yet? x

thank you :hugs:

srm, good luck tomorrow at your appointment, I hope it goes well, I know things are different over there so do you know if you will get a scan tomorrow or not, or is it too soon?

:hi: Lora, glad you're over here :) do you have your first appointment booked yet? x

Not yet Hayley, cars been at garage today supposedly getting brakes done, went to pick it up n he didnt have time so car-less tomorrow too! Will try n get in for Thursday.

I'm feeing very nervous about telling my mum etc, you wouldnt think i was 27 would you :shock: :haha:

:lol: is she 'one of them mums' that think they still have a big say in your life.... thats me in 20 years time :rofl:

I cant drive but I can imagine its a pain to be without a car, hope its sorted tomorrow x

:lol: is she 'one of them mums' that think they still have a big say in your life.... thats me in 20 years time :rofl:

I cant drive but I can imagine its a pain to be without a car, hope its sorted tomorrow x

Its a pain when you are used to one, lol!

She's not actually too bad like that my Mum, i think she knows i wouldn't let her lol. I think its because I had Caitlyn young (was 16 when i fell) and i hid it from her til i was 11 weeks :blush: and she was so disappointed because she wanted me to have what she never had, a career etc. Then when I fell with Ollie she said 'Oh no, not again' and then the same with Eve lol. Dont know why as I had my on home and was working :dohh: The only one she didnt say it about was Amy!
Caitlyns always banging on about wanting a new brother or sister and my mum always says 'you dont want no more, youve got enough and you've got no more room for any more'

Oops, then? :haha: xxxxx

Welcome to the new ladies... So sorry for Yr loss niamph.

Rebaby Im also agreed. Pal sure does take the enjoyment out of pregnancy!

Lora Yr mum sounds like mine, still telling me what to do n I'm 32 ha x

Welcome to the new ladies... So sorry for Yr loss niamph.

Rebaby Im also agreed. Pal sure does take the enjoyment out of pregnancy!

Lora Yr mum sounds like mine, still telling me what to do n I'm 32 ha x

Barbie we booked to go to Egypt at the end of Marhc, one it was my original due date and two I need to get away and relax to get through the last couple of weeks. I am just hoping that I am not sick on the plane.

This sounds awesome! I think it is a good idea to get away. I just wish it was sooner. My brain is so fried from thinking about all this all the time. Then on top of it feeling so ill does not help.
I just want a good night's sleep and some food that does not make me ill. I had this problem last time where once I ate something I couldn't eat it again because the thought of it made me ill. Food aversion is a son of gun. This has been the hardest couple of months. 1 more to go. I saw the early scan a week ago but the peace of mind has not lasted long. Thursday is the furthest along I got last time so I am pretty much working myself up for devastation. Wish I could take my own advise and relax :blush:

Welcome Loraloo, I am glad you finally got confirmation. Sorry about the car, ours is acting up and with 3 kids and schools and work we are stressing but we will get it fixed soon.

My appt tomorrow should be basic i guess, I am not even 5 weeks but they might do a dating scan since my LMP was 1-23 but I didn't O until 2-16, kind of a big discrepancy. I know not much will be seen this early but I won't pass up a chance for any kind of confirmation. I gathered up all my paperwork on Gage and the testing and the autopsy and recommendations so hopefully the ball will get rolling tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->