PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

I have been extremely tired, so I have not been on here as frequently as I would like. But welcome to the new members and that is great news rebaby!

Loraloo - do you have an EDD yet?

Hello ladies, can I join you?

I don't have an exact EDD yet, but it should be in November. Is that considered Fall, lol?

I'm pregnant again after MC in February, and scared to death! Need some people who understand!

welcome aboard Andella. It is a scary time, but don't forget 4/5 pregnancies are successful.

andella, so sorry for your February loss, and welcome! Of course November's Fall - Winter's not until mid-December. :) How are you feeling? i'm also due in November.

Hi Andella!

Fibes and Rebaby, congrats! :hugs:

I got my 48 hour hcg and progesterone results back and hcg had more than doubled and progesterone was 22 so they say I don't need supplements. She said everything looks good so I guess I'm officially pregnant. :cloud9:

hey girls!!
welcome to all the newbies and congrats! :)

so, today, i took dinner to a friend of mine who just had her baby. i truly am happy for them - to be honest, it was really hard back in January when i had to go to baby shower b/c there was a lady there who had a similar due date to ours and she was showing off a gorgeous bump while we were reaching about rock-bottom of our mourning period, but that was months ago, and now i really am happy for them. i spent over an hour last night planning today's dinner and looking forward to bringing it to them today.

anyway, after i brought their food into their kitchen, my friend completely surprised me by asking if i wanted to hold her baby. now, two other friends who've had babies recently have never offered this to me, so i was caught off guard - i completely fumbled and turned her down - i was just like, i, i can't. i feel like an IDIOT. even though we're about six weeks away from what would have been our due date for Vincent Gianna, i feel like i should be really happy because we've been given another child, but for some reason i flaked out and just couldn't handle holding their newborn, then i felt like i needed to get out of there as fast as i could.

how have you guys been around newborns? i feel like an idiot.

I have been extremely tired, so I have not been on here as frequently as I would like. But welcome to the new members and that is great news rebaby!

Loraloo - do you have an EDD yet?

That's exactly how I feel, I lurk, but I feel so tired that I can't put coherent sentences together most of the time, LOL.

Welcome to all of you new addition and congrats on those BFPs!!

so, today, i took dinner to a friend of mine who just had her baby. i truly am happy for them - to be honest, it was really hard back in January when i had to go to baby shower b/c there was a lady there who had a similar due date to ours and she was showing off a gorgeous bump while we were reaching about rock-bottom of our mourning period, but that was months ago, and now i really am happy for them. i spent over an hour last night planning today's dinner and looking forward to bringing it to them today.

anyway, after i brought their food into their kitchen, my friend completely surprised me by asking if i wanted to hold her baby. now, two other friends who've had babies recently have never offered this to me, so i was caught off guard - i completely fumbled and turned her down - i was just like, i, i can't. i feel like an IDIOT. even though we're about six weeks away from what would have been our due date for Vincent Gianna, i feel like i should be really happy because we've been given another child, but for some reason i flaked out and just couldn't handle holding their newborn, then i felt like i needed to get out of there as fast as i could.

I haven't been around any newborns yet...(2 of my siblings just had babies, but they live 16 hours away and I have yet to meet them). I do have a friend that was due about a month after I was with the last pregnancy, and before I got preggo this time seeing her baby bump hurt because I knew I should have one too...and now that I am preggo again, I am able to see them without feeling completely crushed, but i am still saddened because it is still a reminder of what I should have. I am super excited to be preggo again, but I still miss my last baby. Don't be so hard on yourself, i am sure your friend understands!

I will be coming to my due date (29 March) when I had mmc last year and I know how you feel. My SIL got pregnant at same time and is having a scheduled section tomorrow! I am truly happy for her though, although it is hard. I just get by on the fact that Im growing my special baby now :hugs::hugs:

CKH, welcome!

Aquarius, :hugs: for tomorrow - i know that will be a difficult but happy day for you.

Im so excited for my libra baby! What a great sign for my lil one to be born under! :)
We need some balance in our house, Im a Cancer (water) Hubby is Sagittarius (fire) And im pretty sure our cat is a Taurus (earth) so we need some air :)

Morning Ladies,

I haven't really been posting at all either. Far too sick and CRANKY! I think my co-workers no longer believe the 6 weeks of flu excuse I have been using, lol. Welcome all the new ladies! Less than two weeks til my next scan. Nervous and excited. Mostly just ready to hear whatever news they have for me. AND TO NOT BE SICK! Anyone else tired of being ill?

Rebaby: do you mind me asking, how much did your private scan cost you?
We are looking into having one done before our next NHS scan, but have no idea of the cost. Thankyou :flower:
xx

Not at all. There are loads of places near us but there wasn't much range with the prices really, between about £90 and £100 so we went with baby premier in the end, which was £99 (which includes a £30 non-returnable booking fee and then you pay the rest on the day) I know you can get them cheaper in other parts of the country though as when i was pregnant with Toby i remember ladies on here talking about private scans they'd had elsewhere costing £50/£60. Hope that helps :thumbup:

Thankyou for your reply. I think we could just about manage £100, and it will be so worth it.
PS: loving your scan pic! :thumbup:

barbie, sorry you've been sick for so long! i started m/s last wednesday, and the strangest thing happened yesterday - i felt pretty normal for about 10 hours!! It scared me a bit, b/c last pregnancy (m/c) the m/s was constant without any breaks. It felt weird not having it for a few hours - i do hope you get to have some breaks in feeling ill all the time. when are you planning to tell everyone at work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->