PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

My friend was also 14 weeks when she found out, that would be great.

I am now looking forward to my scan, a weeks holiday, then only two weeks until scan day.

My symptoms are changing now, I am trying not to read too much into it. Although this week will be emotional as Friday would have been my due date and also it is the same stage roughly I miscarried last time. I am so glad we are going to be away as otherwise I might over think things which I do not like to do.

Rebaby I started to feel a bit better around 9 weeks then it hit me again on n off. It's easier said than done but try not to worry and think positive.

I am definately not touching that flipping Doppler again. It's going back on eBay! I have been so anxious this last week it's really unbearable. I've even booked a private scan for tomoz evening as my nhs scan isn't until a week on thurs. I don't care about the cost... This will be worth every penny

Welcome chilli!!

Hippy my due date is 29 th so I know exactly how u are feeling :-( I just think that my bubba went away for a while now he's back n ready to grow this time xx

hey ladies,

just thought I'd give a quick update.

i still don't know how far along, but I suspect maybe not even five weeks (til tomorrow, lol.)

Doctors suspected ectopic but a second scan revealed it was just a cyst and I do have a gestational sac in my uterus. I have another scan next week to check for a baby and a heartbeat.

I'm pretty scared and nervous, but I just don't think I'm very far along yet.

Hi everyone. Mind if I join you?

I'm due October 8th according to the perinatologist, though our IUI procedure in our opinion the numbers put us at October 13th. Either way it's a week.

I have tried to avoid this whole forum like the plague. I guess I wasn't really ready to be in here though in my mind I was ready to ttc. I'm 11wks this week and it seems to me that I need this thread. There are concerns I have that most others who've never been there just don't understand.

I had a horrifying experience with my first pregnancy. I lost my mucus plug and though I mentioned it they ignored it. I had chronic BV and it wreaked havoc later since my cervix was compromised I gave birth to my son at 22wks. The hospital stay was even worse. That night I was found to be 3cm dialated and was told nicu wouldn't intervene. I was given two options, 1. to go home and wait it out or 2. stay at the hospital with my legs up in the air with hopes baby would go back down the canal. Either way they refused to give me any meds until the morning Dr.'s came in. 23 hours lapsed without meds to try to get rid of the BV so we could stitch the cervix and maybe hold our son in until viability.

Needless to say I'm on EDGE this time. I have THE SAME perinatal center that was negligent with our son. They are the only perinatal center here in 14 counties. I also only have the last hospital as my option because it's the only high risk in our area.

After last fridays appointment, we're going to travel over 2 hours for a second opinion and may stay with the new Dr.s there as well as their hospital.

I'm almost past the first trimester milestone and am hoping to get through the second trimester without a hitch.

So far I'm being prescribed 17P at 16-36wks and am fighting for a preventative cerclage which is what the second opinion is because the origional perinatologist wants to wait until my cervix length is less than 2cm's at 16 to 20wks before doing anything at all. :wacko:

So, hopefully I didn't go overboard with the introduction. I look forward to getting to know everyone. :hi:

Welcome, Rebekah. I'm so sorry for your previous loss. :hugs: If you don't me asking , what is BV?

Welcome, Rebekah. I'm so sorry for your previous loss. :hugs: If you don't me asking , what is BV?

Thanks for the welcome. BV is Bacterial Vaginosis. It's MUCH worse than a yeast infection:wacko: It's itchier, has a scent and if left untreated can wreak havoc ESPECIALLY when there's no mucus plug protecting the cervix from infection.

Hope that helps:winkwink::flower:

welcome. Fingers crossed that things go well for you this time, it is scary playing a waiting game.

Welcome mommeys angel. Sorry for ur loss n hope things turn out well this time xxx

Had my scan tonight! It was fab. Baby waving n moving about. I will try get a photo on my journal... Measuring bang on 12+2 xx

Oh congratulations!!! That is wonderful. You have cured me of ever wanting to get a doplar. So glad everything is alright. You are finally past the scary first 12 weeks!

That's fantastic news, i'm so pleased for you :D

happy thought for you ladies:

Spring began this past Sunday, which means, we've now successfully made it through the winter season!! One season down, just a few more to go until we're all holding our little babies this Fall/Autumn!! :dance:

happy thought for you ladies:

Spring began this past Sunday, which means, we've now successfully made it through the winter season!! One season down, just a few more to go until we're all holding our little babies this Fall/Autumn!! :dance:

Not here.:wacko: We have a snow storm today!! Syracuse is close to almost 180 inches this winter season. I'm ready for it to be over:thumbup:

wow - that's a lot of snow!!!

we usually get at least one last snow end of April/early May, but i still consider it Spring!

We had a storm day today, as well! I work for a school so I didn't have to work today. It was very nice!! :)

Fides, we got an extra 4-8inches today alone and I've heard we have several more days of snowfall. :wacko: It was SO NICE to have a sunny day with no snow on the ground. Have to keep track of sickness around here because the weather is up n down in temps all the time lately.

Ah well, it'll get better!!

wow - i've been here for almost 4 years and we never, ever get that much snow - at least not unless you're in the mountains! sounds like you guys get what we used to back in Minnesota!

Allie, glad you had a day off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"