PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Great news Barbie glad everything is ok. got my first doctors appointment tomorrow for bloods etc.

so sorry for your loss SRM0421 i can not imagine how worried you are to have gone through what you have and to have tried again an enormous amount of respect for you fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond x

haven't been posting much = just way too tired and sick but had scan today at 6 w + 3 and saw a heartbeat- such relief!! I think i read somewhere that there is less chance of m/c if you see the heartbeat? measured 2.7 mm she said that was small but still ok.
what a relief I was convinced I was just constipated! xx

glitter, that is wonderful news!! congratulations!!

Thanks for the well wishes. I am going to get my dr to do blood work today then again on Thursday and then call my Genetics dr and see what my next step is. Gliter, glad youe scan went well. I won't get any relief until after 11 weeks at the earliest when the can measure the spine and make sure it is all present this time.

Glad to see everyone is hanging in there! Perhaps this will be a lucky thread for all of us. Sorry to hear so many of us are feeling ill. My doctor actually congratulated me on throwing up. "Yay! It means things are going right!"
srm0421: I am also so sorry for your loss. I think Niamh22 said it very well. I also have an incredible amount of respect for your courage. Hang in there til 11 weeks!

Thanks again, Still no call back from my dr, she is a teacher too so she is at the school when she is not in the office.

Good news on the scans barbie and glitter.

Welcome srm0421, so sorry for Yr loss. You indeed are a very strong n brave lady. Lots of best wishes n sticky vibes are bring sent your way xxx

Hi ladies! :hi:

Sorry I havent been posting much. Back at work this week, and absolutely exhausted!!!
Welcome to all the newbies!
Hope everyone is doing well. Will chat tomorrow....
xx

Hello all! Didn't bother posting all weekend as I was having a freak out moment. Woke up Saturday and did the TP check like everyone else seems to be doing. There was blood there so I called the doctor. She said it was perfectly normal in early pregnancy and since I had no pain and the bleeding didn't continue I should be fine. She wants me to schedule an early scan this week just to make sure everything is all right. Super scary! Hopefully everything is alright in there. Besides that I have been pretty violently sick and exhausted. Send your good thoughts my way as I go to the doctor this week.

ah good luck with your scan hope all is well xx

Hi girls:hi: congrats to all the new fall moms!

My name is Amber and I just found out I am pregnant on Saturday. I am due November 9th and praying this little one sticks. So far thins are a bit shaky because I started to spot dark brown yesterday. The good thing is I am not cramping and my hcg yesterday was 120. I did another hpt this morning and it's a lot darker than yesterday so I hope that is a good sign. Fx

welcome, hoping!! i do hope everything will be alright for you.

So tired today. I also kept getting kids at work poking me in the boobs yesterday or when giving me cuddles squeezing them to hard, at one point I yelped in pain. I am sure my staff are starting to guess.

Great news on the scan barbie.

I has better run as another long day ahead for me.

Thanks for the well wishes. I am going to get my dr to do blood work today then again on Thursday and then call my Genetics dr and see what my next step is. Gliter, glad youe scan went well. I won't get any relief until after 11 weeks at the earliest when the can measure the spine and make sure it is all present this time.

hope everyhting all goes ok with you- wishing you loads of luck and love you r very brave xx

First, a warm welcome to the new ladies on this thread :hugs: I hope we'll have a wonderfully long and healthy 9 months ahead to all get to know each other :thumbup:

Excellent news about the scan barbie :happydance: Really pleased for you.

And i feel your pain hippylittlej- i went to bed at 8.30pm last night and yet i'm still shattered today :dohh:

Thanks Rebaby. I am feeling much better after getting to see the scan. Nice to know things are already better than last time.

Coming up on the day of the pregnancy when we lost the baby last time. only another 4 days and this one will have gotten farther than the last. So more good news!

Feeling SOOOO awful today though. I slept for 9 hours last night which appears to be a mistake. Blood sugar was so low this morning I hurled in the shower! Gross. My boss keeps making fun of me for eating all day long. Not my fault I am so hungry!!

I keep forgetting to eat, I want food and then it makes me feel sick.
I really need to start eating healthy snacks to keep my energy levels up.

I am still feeling positive, but it is sad to see others on the threads losing their babies, it brings back so many sad memories :(

Yes, hippy, I know what you mean with seeing the other threads. Very, very sad.

I feel like my life is on hold right now until I get my 48-hr hcg quants in tomorrow - I think I will then be a bit more at ease. I went back today for my 2nd round (they told me Monday's blood was at 956! yay!), and they ended up having to poke me SEVEN times b/c my veins kept rolling! It will all be worth it if my quants are looking good tomorrow, though - i can't wait for the phone call.

So tired today. I also kept getting kids at work poking me in the boobs yesterday or when giving me cuddles squeezing them to hard, at one point I yelped in pain. I am sure my staff are starting to guess.

I couldve written this post myself!
The kids in my class keep poking my boobs and I keep yelping :haha:
Where do you work?
xx

So I got my round 2 beta #s back this afternoon and they took the blood this AM! Good news is that it doubled, actually almost tripled! Im feeling a little bit better. still cautious and nervous, but trying to stay positive...

I ended up calling doc to see if results were back and was told "a nurse would have to call me." I thought for sure it was bad news...thankfully it wasnt! will find out when i go in to see the doc tomorrow when he gets back into the office. he was saying he wants to probably do a 6 wk u/s.. not sure why im so scared..

MrsWells, would you mind adding me to the list? My LMP was 2.1.11.

so exciting! crossing my fingers (and toes) for all of us :)

Congrats to all the ladies who have had great scans and hcg levels so far:thumbup:

MrsWells do you mind adding me as well? My LMP was 2.2.11:thumbup:

I am still having a little brown spotting on and off but it has definitely slowed down. I had betas done on Monday-120 and then again today-303 so they have more than doubled in 48 hours:happydance: I have my 1st ultrasound scheduled for 3/11/11 when I will be about 5w2d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->