PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Barbie we booked to go to Egypt at the end of Marhc, one it was my original due date and two I need to get away and relax to get through the last couple of weeks. I am just hoping that I am not sick on the plane.

So sorry to hear they couldnt find your baby's heartbeat Bluejoy. But Im sure its just because you're very early. Im sure when you go for your follow up scan, they will find it then. I will be thinking of you :hugs:
xx

Hi just got back from scan they couldnt find a heartbeat and i have to go back in 10 days. I am devistated!!! This is pretty much how it started last year, then i had 4 weeks of waiting untill i miscarried naturally.

Oh I am so sorry, I will be praying it was just too early and things will be fine.

So I have just started throwing up and can't stop. It started at 5am and so for three hours I have been unable to keep anything down :( I have to keep drinking water though as dry retching is horrible. Urggg, not sure how I will cope if this happens on a week day as I have to be in work by 8am.

hippy, i'm so sorry you're feeling ill. i keep reading vitamin b6 is supposed to help with morning sickness, if you want to try that. i plan on trying it this time around if things get bad again. i do hope your tummy calms down a bit. :hugs:

this has not been a fun day, I've been sick now for 12 hours. I am hoping this is it now for the day.
I hope you ladies are all well.

Hi im sorry that you are feeling so rough hippylittlej. I have constant nausea, but im not complaining if its a good sign, im trying to stay positive but its very difficult!

Can i ask you ladies if any of you have suffered from blue hands. Both my hands turned complealy blue before, it freaked me out a bit!

How are all you feeling. The idea of a babymoon sounds lovley i hope you all have fantastic time before your little ones arrive.

Hi ladies and congratulations to you all on your BFPs! :hi:

I would love to be added to the list. I am due November 10th. I am 4 weeks, 3 days today. Glad to have found you all and excited but still a bit nervous.

My first blood tests were really good - prog was 40 and never had it that high before so hoping the next set tomorrow will be just as good.

u can take me off the front ladies eptopic pregancy. good luck to u all x

I am sorry Niamh! Hang in there. It is gut wrenching to hear that. I couldn't be more sorry. Telling people is always the hardest. Be kind to yourself the next few months and take it easy.

Niamh, i am so sorry to hear that. Sorry for your loss.

Niamh so sorry for your loss, it sucks ass.

I am struggling with my MS at the moment, off to the doctors to see what I can do about it. I am going to find working difficult if I continue to vomit so much.

thanks ladies i hope you all have a happy healthy 9 months. I hope the MS eases for you hippy x

Sorry you are so sick HippylittleJ. I nearly went in sane because I felt pretty well this morning. Last time with the MMC I felt better before I should have and that was the only sign that I lost the baby. I am sooo afraid of not being sick at this point! I think that officially makes me insane. I do hope you at least get to a point where you can function though. What you are going through sounds no fun.
Anyone else having ok days and then really bad days for MS? I want to stop freaking out the days I feel a little better and just be thankful for them.

I'm so sorry to hear that Niamh, my thoughts go out to you :hugs:

Hope your MS eases soon hippylittlej :hugs: i have never had sickness of any kind in 1st trimester with any of my pregnancies but had full blown hyperemesis during 2nd trimester with our son, so i don't get too worried about not feeling/being sick at this stage and i don't get too complacent about not being sick either as i know it could start at any point!

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife this afternoon and it all went well although tbh i'm still struggling with the idea that this pregnancy is actually going to result in a healthy baby in approx 32 weeks time, our most recent miscarriage seems to have really taken the ooomph out of me in that regard. Even though we've had a very positive early scan result there's still a big part of me that thinks it might not work out. PAL is so tough :(

:hi: wondering if I can join this thread? I'm due 28th September but you dont have september on your list... is there somewhere else I should go? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->