PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip - I can just imagine him having a whale of a time watching the rabbits. Rob says its a boys dream down there, lots of rabbits, a train line with lots of trains on one side and a canal with lots of boats on the other.

As for the rose, I wrote really nicely about it on FB in the hope someone would say it was them, I think I'd feel better if I knew who it was. But its driving me loopy, it feels really intrusive and I'm really protective of my little mans grave. Another mum from the loss forums had the same thing happen to her, she was totally freaked out too, she said you wouldn't put a rattle in a baby's pram without asking, and thats how it felt to her. I said to Rob that it felt like if you're baby was sleeping upstairs you wouldn't appreciate someone letting themselves into the bedroom to look at them. Even one of my very close friends said she wanted to take flowers but wouldn't go without me.

Sequeena try and stay relaxed (easier said than done I know) we're all thinking about you xxx

Oh Pip that really sucks :[

It's good to see you around Sarah <3

You cheered me up this morning my dear :flower:

Went to see the flowers, or lack of them this afternoon, they've basically obliterated them. When I saw them I just burst out laughing. I've put a picture on facebook, talk about before and after. We're trying tulips now, fingers crossed.

xxx

Awww I'm glad.. I nearly didn't post it as I had a moment of "will you see the joy in it" type thing but I'm glad it made you smile <3

Stupid Tories, just been told I'm losing one of my responsibilities at school from either April or July becuase they are cutting our training shool status so it means a £4000 pay cut just like that. Grrrrrrrrr looks like it's going to be even harder to save money now and will effect how long I have off with my babies :(

Oh pip that is awful!! I hope it doesn't come to that!

I am due to start a pgce in ovt 2012- I thought teaching was safe from cuts!

It is nice to see you sassy! Sorry I have been a little absent again! Sorry if I missed anything. I hope you are better today sequeena.

Afm - failed my gtt:( I spoke to the after birth thoughts midwife who I thought was a counsellor and she is going to get my notes from Tom and call me for an appointment.

Stupid Tories, just been told I'm losing one of my responsibilities at school from either April or July becuase they are cutting our training shool status so it means a £4000 pay cut just like that. Grrrrrrrrr looks like it's going to be even harder to save money now and will effect how long I have off with my babies :(

Sorry it's not better news hon, everyone is doing pgce's now as people are being made redundant. My friends school has to sack 3-6 people this year :shock: never thought I'd see the day to be honest. If you're a shortage subject you'll be ok, Maths & Science, as it's hard to get good teachers for those subjects. It might get better though must keep positive!

Sorry about your gtt result :( Have they given you a feed plan? I'm worried as I'm over weight and have been all my life. Got away with it last pregnancy but I'm heavier this time. I have mine April :growlmad:

Awww Sarah understand about the Rose. Could just be a little old lady that goes down there or something, or the gardener. :hugs:

Sorry it's not better news hon, everyone is doing pgce's now as people are being made redundant. My friends school has to sack 3-6 people this year :shock: never thought I'd see the day to be honest. If you're a shortage subject you'll be ok, Maths & Science, as it's hard to get good teachers for those subjects. It might get better though must keep positive!

Sorry about your gtt result :( Have they given you a feed plan? I'm worried as I'm over weight and have been all my life. Got away with it last pregnancy but I'm heavier this time. I have mine April :growlmad:

I was going to do science so we will see.

I didn't fail it too badly so I don't have to be too careful ATM. I just have to really watch my breakfast.

:hugs::hugs: Sassy, that would upset me too. I am protective of Honey's garden (thats what my LO's call it), it is a very personal space for us, our baby and the people that care about them.

Emma, sorry about the GTT, it sounds like you will be able to control it by diet which is good. :thumbup:

Sequeena, I hope you are okay and that the kidney was hiding. I know it is different but they once thought I only had one ovary as they just couldnt find it, two weeks later it was there. And that would be easier to find/see than a tiny baby kidney. I really hope your next scan goes okay.

Pippin I hope today is a better day.

I have the prem clinic at 1.30pm today, another cervix scan.

Hi everyone,

Not been on here much so still behind!!!

Pip - That's crap about work and how it will impact on the time you can spend with your kids at home!
Squeena - Sorry to hear it was not all good news at the scan. I hope everything is explained further when you have your next appointment.
Eve - Saraya looks like a right little cutie!
Emmea - I don't know what a GTT test is? Should i be having one? Hope yours is ok whatever it is!
Sassy - Good to hear from you, i hope you and the family are doing ok.
Tasha - Good luck today!

.......................................................................................................................
As for me -

Jimmy has just surprised me by booking a BabyBond 4D scan on April 16th. I have tears in my eyes, i blame the hormones!!!

Catch you all later, i'm still feeling poop so not been on much.

Lot's of love. xx

Hey Tasha thanks for that it's really reassuring :)

It's a bit of a daft question but does anyone know what the scanning machines are like in Fetal Medicine? I'm just wondering if they're better than the ones in normal hospitals *would love a 3D scan* :lol:

At Cardiff? I know that at least some of the fetal medicine at that particular hospital do because my friends LO was diagnosed with a heart problem and she got some cute 3d photos, but it might depend on the person you see.

At Cardiff? I know that at least some of the fetal medicine at that particular hospital do because my friends LO was diagnosed with a heart problem and she got some cute 3d photos, but it might depend on the person you see.

In general but I'm glad you know someone who has been there (but sad they had to go :(). It would be lovely to have a 3D picture :cloud9:

Ohhhh little griff! You better lock that man of yours up because he sounds like the kinda man I might kidnap! You two are beyond sweet! My man has never even thought about suprising me. He does do valentines and didn't even get me a Xmas or birthday present.

I am so jealous of you!

It's a bit of a daft question but does anyone know what the scanning machines are like in Fetal Medicine? I'm just wondering if they're better than the ones in normal hospitals *would love a 3D scan* :lol:

Our fm scanners are super duper and do 4d - but the sonographers are usually not trained to use the 3d or 4d as they are no good for diagnostics. Mine did do a quick 3d when I was carrying my son though. She was just like " ohh we are ahead of schedule - can we play with our new toy?".

Our fm scanners are super duper and do 4d - but the sonographers are usually not trained to use the 3d or 4d as they are no good for diagnostics. Mine did do a quick 3d when I was carrying my son though. She was just like " ohh we are ahead of schedule - can we play with our new toy?".

Aw nice!

Well I certainly don't mind having a normal scan if needs be :D

My 20w is tomorrow and I'm starting to worry :S

awww- why are you worried, hon?

I guess I'm lucky as I get 3D/4D sonos done once a month on one of my many scan visits- the babies are kind of creepy to look at in 3D early on, but now that they're packing on weight, they're getting cute :) They even have dimples just like Daddy! (I;ve GOT to get that picture uploaded to this computer so I can show you guys!)

On a completely hilarious note- we looked up how to do the fundal measurements ourselves, as I've never had them done by the Dr. There's really no point in doing it on me as twins are just BIG :lol: but we were curious- yeah- I'm 27 weeks and measure 46 weeks!!! :rofl: no wonder I feel big as a house!

Just so many things could be wrong.. it's like so nice to have a long scan and see Atticus for that long... but you know they're looking for things that are wrong! Plus I have to drink all that liquid which is freaking me out... I struggle more with drinking than eating with the HG :[

awww- why are you worried, hon?

I guess I'm lucky as I get 3D/4D sonos done once a month on one of my many scan visits- the babies are kind of creepy to look at in 3D early on, but now that they're packing on weight, they're getting cute :) They even have dimples just like Daddy! (I;ve GOT to get that picture uploaded to this computer so I can show you guys!)

On a completely hilarious note- we looked up how to do the fundal measurements ourselves, as I've never had them done by the Dr. There's really no point in doing it on me as twins are just BIG :lol: but we were curious- yeah- I'm 27 weeks and measure 46 weeks!!! :rofl: no wonder I feel big as a house!

Lol!!! Poor you! I was supposed to have twins as it is every generation in my family. My mum tells me all the stories of when she carried me and twin and I don't envy you! But I guess our bodies were meant to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->