PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip - Congrats on the lovely scan! Happy 20 weeks to you .... and Baby Cantaloupe of course!!

Eve - Good luck for later... Can't wait to see the pic's of Atticus!

Squeena - Sorry to hear your spotting and the trouble with getting to the hospital, hope everything is ok!

Heyyady - Your girl's are too cute for words!!!!

.......................................................................................................................

Happy 19 weeks to me, Jimmy and Baby Griff!

Happy 19 weeks Caroline! OMG it's mental how far we are now girls!!

Pippin I so love those pictures congrats on your lovely little lady :D Your pictures confuse me though, our machines are so different down here :lol:

Bah I got through to him in the end. It might turn out that I will need to Cardiff by myself as it will be seen as him taking up a seat when he doesn't need it. If it comes to that I will be going by myself... though I've no idea how I will get home. I'm very anxious when by myself!!

My bump buddy just shared this on FB and I had to share it with you girls who aren't on my FB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdFdmE9A84

Well hospital transport is a no :( as is community transport :( and I don't think OHs dad is going to bother taking us because he's a ****.

Graaaah!!!

Eve- :rofl: and he didn't go through squeezing a baby out his vag! Bwahahahaha!! :lol:

Thanks ladies.

LittleGriffin Congrats on being 19 weeks!!! I forgot to look what fruit I am. I like the look of the mango to be honest :haha:

Sequeena how do the pictures confuse you hon? Yours look the same as ours I think? Sorry you don't have transport, how much will it cost you to get there then? I assume you have to go by private taxi. Sorry it's all a bit of a hassle. x

Aaisrie I watched that when it came out. I thought he did us proud really as he looked like a right wimp doing it hahahaha. Shows we are made of stronger stuff and he didn't get the ring of fire. I dreamt I gave birth last night but I also dreamt Sam's head had been eaten away by mites. Horrible horrible I can still see it now. I hate the vivid dreams when they are bad ones. How was your scan hon? You should be back soon I hope. Was thinking of you at 4.

Gorgeous pictures pip!!!!! I am so please everything was good in your scan!!

congrats littlegriffin!

Sequeena - I am sorry you are having so much trouble:( :hugs:

Who else was having a scan today?

I'm here! Chris wanted to go to Asda to get groceries when we left [it's opposite the hospital]. Then Patricia was here waiting for us when we got home to see my hair and to see the scan pics so she's only just gone.
Atticus is fine, everything was normal although his growth has slowed down and gone back to normal!! He was measuring a day behind so my EDD is now 18th July!! So Pip if you could change my dates on the front page!
We asked to see the sex, even though the hospital has a "WE DO NOT TELL" policy, when we were having Saraya the sonographer let us have a look well the women today was like no we aren't even allowed to show parents. Now I had been watching carefully when she was doing the thigh measurements and saw a definite willy but after she told us she wasn't allowed without saying anything and for no reason she went down to the area and there was a major set of balls sitting there!! Then she moved it up and there was a willy, there was no burger at all!! Chris even blurted out I just saw a sack! LOL The sonographer just smiled so I presume she agreed, so it's been confirmed that Atticus is definitely a boy!

We only got 2 pics, one side on and one scary skull face that they seem to love giving you!! Sorry for the picture quality, I took them quickly on my iphone lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/bd1a2eb4.jpg

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b4c65c91.jpg

The skull is quite scarey! But the other one is beautiful!! Dont you just hate the stupid sonographers who wont tell you!! What happened to - "if i tell you what I see, you must understand I may be wrong"... you are lucky it is a boy otherwise they would have left you guessing like me!

I am pleased everything ok!

Emmea I knew with Saraya - I studied scan photos before my 20w scan with her knowing they have a don't tell policy. I think the sonographer was pretty amazed when I immediately said girl with her lol But Saraya was obviously a girl just as much as Atticus is obviously a boy... if I'm honest I'd said identifying a girl was easier! Because the burger is like bone it shows up bright white whereas the balls/willy aren't so it's harder to tell if it's a leg moving across the screen and stuff? Does that make sense?

yup! I could tell mine was a girl in the gender scan. but then i could tell tom was a boy - he was and is well endowed lol!

Yea Chris kept saying that Atticus had huge balls LOL

Yay congrats hon :yipee: only just picked up my computer now :hugs:

I could see girly bits through our scan as well but at the end said yep that's very obviously a girl!!! I cried again how silly am I :dohh: I'll update the front page now and CONGRATULATIONS again, glad all is well :thumbup:

And Aaisrie if you can hold out giving birth for a day, he'll be born on my birthday. A good day to be born on :haha:

LOL As long as he doesn't come on the 12th!!

Oh that really irked me on FB, that's my BIL life partner who is saying all that stuff about the name... freakin pissed me off... GRRRR and we're a really close family which makes it worse

Thanks Sarah that was sweet. Chris stuck up for me too - he went onto Andy's page and posted that it wasn't anything close to Atticus - it was Oedipus... FFS! LOL I think Andy has a major case of foot in mouth right now!!!

I was looking and there's loads of famous Atticus's,

Atticus may refer to any of:

People

Titus Pomponius Atticus (112/109 BC – 35/32 BC), ancient Roman littérateur / philosopher
Atticus (philosopher), a Platonist philosopher and author of lost Plato commentary
Archbishop Atticus of Constantinople (406–425)
Herodes Atticus (c. 101-177), a Greek rhetorician
Atticus, Christian martyr (d. 310)
Atticus Ross, an English musician.
Atticus Shaffer, an American actor.
Fictional people

Atticus Finch, a central character in To Kill a Mockingbird
Atticus Kodiak, A character in multiple novels by Greg Rucca
Atticus Rhodes, a character in the English dub of the Japanese anime Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Its taken from Wikipedia

We're just saying you've been through so much shit recently with all your problems and must be really fragile, you don't need people coming out with crap. Rob's just saying its a lovely name as well.

xxx

Why did you choose his name? Just curious. Uncommon names are great!

I heard the name from To Kill a Mockingbird, even though I haven't read it I know the story and Atticus Finch is such a strong character. Plus I love the song by the Noisettes LOL

Thing is I love Andy, he's such a sweetie even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the box and I know he's gonna feel bad now because he does have a case of talking before thinking but I was hurt he said something so cruel publicly... even though he won't think it's cruel!!!

I used that wiki list of Atticus' to bring Chris round because he loves history and philosophy LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->