PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Just so many things could be wrong.. it's like so nice to have a long scan and see Atticus for that long... but you know they're looking for things that are wrong! Plus I have to drink all that liquid which is freaking me out... I struggle more with drinking than eating with the HG :[

You don't to drink much for 20 weeks. Your bladder doesn't have to be full - just not empty.

Try not to worry too eve. Just enjoy it. Xxx

I remember it being a fair amount... it says on the leaflet but it's in the car right now so I can't remember the exact amount. TY though <3

I remember it being a fair amount... it says on the leaflet but it's in the car right now so I can't remember the exact amount. TY though <3

Oh strange! When I got to mine and they told me there was a long wait they said it didn't matter

Hey ladies, parents evening has left me exhausted. Just wanted to wish Aaisrie luck for tomorrow and wish me luck please as well, have mine at 9am and also having kittens they find something wrong..... or a willy :haha:

Last two days I've been so tired, can't wait to sleep.

Love to you all. Catch up lots tomorrow. I have physio to at 11 but back has been fine but want to get advice on how to stop it coming back.

Good luck tomorrow eve and pip!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Good luck Pip!

Mine's not until 4:10pm I had to book it late so Chris could come...

Good luck ladies- can't wait to see <3
'
I'm being naughty and sneaking on the big computer so I can finally show you guys the newest picture :) Charlotte is on the left, Rochelle on the right- the dimples are what did me in!

OUR GIRLS_14.jpg

They're so cute!!!

I'm still spotting blood, 3 days in a row :( It's only very light but it's really annoying me. I've been told to 'relax' ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Heyyady so cute!!! So smiley too it's one to keep.

Sequeena sorry you are spotting, not something you need right now and of course you'll worry. Hope you're on bed rest and taking things very easy :hugs:

Afm...... 2 hours to go!

Heyady - that is so beautiful!

Sequeena - sorry you are spotting. You really have to relax a little. I know it sounds silly but I got there with my son. Because it is the only thing you can do to make things better.

I'm fine hun, just really annoyed that it's happening. Normally I'd be freaking out by now :hugs:

Only 8 mins til Pip's scan!

Mines not until way later... I'm watching the Ellen show

Good luck Pip :hugs:

I'm in the middle of trying to arrange transport to Cardiff. They told me to ring my local hospital so just waiting on a call back from ante natal now. We could have got transport when I had to go to Bridgend but because we needed to go the same day they couldn't do anything for us. This time they'll have 2 days notice.

If not I'll just have to pay... which I'd rather not do but it's not as if I can't get there full stop xx

And I am so fucking annoyed with my partner. He suggested if we need to move the appointment to Tuesday (oh yes as if they'd happen to have an appointment open!) just so we don't have to pay then so be it. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

What an absolute wanker.

All fine with our little lady YAY!!!!! Just got back everything measuring good and she just above average size like her brother *hehe* Still a girl too and he said we can't guarantee but he'd very very surprised if she came out a he. So pleased. Phew.....

Two pictures pretty much the same. We had a trainee sonographer but she was great and these were actually taken by the trained sonographer so maybe she would have done a better job of getting a variety. Little lady was curled up like a ball so hard to get the spine shots but we got there in the end.

So relieved and feeling kicks from the outside now so I'm even happier. Off to physio in a sec now then to work and then finally home tonight. What a day......

Attachments

• 20w 1a.jpg
    20w 1a.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20w 2a.jpg
    20w 2a.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
And I am so fucking annoyed with my partner. He suggested if we need to move the appointment to Tuesday (oh yes as if they'd happen to have an appointment open!) just so we don't have to pay then so be it. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

What an absolute wanker.

Say no hon :hugs: or phone and say they didn't have one so bugger off. He clearly doesn't understand this wait has been torture enough as it is :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->