PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Oh and I forgot to say about my scan my placenta has totally moved up and isn't even low lying any more which means I shouldn't bleed anymore and I can have a natural birth!

I <3 the name and think you BIL's partner should kindly be asked to remove the stick from his a$$!

Ah Pip I just meant I think the machine make is different so the info on the screen is set up differently x Mine looks the same as Eve's (gorgeous pics by the way xx)

Well we got a no from all community transports and OHs dad hasn't rung us back so... :cry: stressful day for me on Monday :( I have to train/bus there. A taxi would cost... god well around the £100 mark I think.

I think I'm next for a scan. Monday 11:15am :) I probs won't update until late afternoon though

Just a quickie from me, before I go out and get George a new duvet, the old one won't stay in the cover??!!! :wacko:

Anyways :af: came this morning. Not as disappointed as I thought I'd be, and maybe a good thing to wait till first proper cycle to really go for it!

Have a good day everyone xxx

Aaisrie people haven't responded fantastically well to our name either(although admittedly not like your BIL), we told a few close people so we're not telling one else until the birth now. Immediate family love it so that's what maters and they'd tell us the truth I hope. He'll feel stupid now and I bet you'll get an apology soon :hugs:

Sequeena goodness that is a taxi ride and a half for sure. Train and bus it is then, take a good book to read :hugs: So excited for you to see bubs again, hope it's all good news. As for the scan picture I see what you mean now :dohh: I ignore all the writing lol, I remember now you had that little women in the corner too. Will be interesting to see what they are like in Bristol. You're up early hon could you not sleep?

Aaisrie re placenta that is great news :yipee: Mine has moved from anterior to fundus (top) hence why I can feel the kicks from the outside now. I was getting confused as the gender scan said posteria but the guy yesterday said it's all three as it's on three sided lol.

heyyady how you doing hon?

Sassy sorry af got you. Lots of time though hon :hugs:

Did you share your name here Pip? Not sure if I missed it or you didn't tell. I think Andy will feel silly now and the next time I see him will be Saraya's birthday party next week but like I said before he's not the sharpest tool.. he's very... townie? I mean he's amazing at fixing washing machines and tumbledryers.. even GHD's he's a wizz but up in the mental department not so much so I suppose to him Atticus being a literary name wouldn't mean much to him!!!

Oh no Sequeena that's awful, your FIL sounds like an ass if he won't even drive you.. I'd drive you if I were closer!!

AFM I feel REALLY sick today AND I have a seriously irritated pile which is so freaking sore... it's like the tiniest thing... like you know the tiny papercuts that always hurt the worst... it's like THAT! ON MY ASS!

Eve- Yea!!!! That must be a huge relief!

Pip- I had a big long response, bitching about all my complaints and ailments, and then it wouldn't let me post and ate it... It's a sign to suck it up! :lol: I'm ok- have had a hard day but am finally settling in. Now if these dang contractions would just stop... How are you?

Hey Eve glad about your placenta moving up, great news!! So sorry you're still sick though :( oh god piles they are my worst nightmare!!!

Pip I don't actually have to go to Bristol now thank God but I am going to Cardiff which is over 40 miles from where I live. Going to be an early one :wacko: I actually slept most of the day yesterday and got up around 3am. Normally I'd be mortified that I slept so long but think my body really needed it.

I was out at 7am with Sean and the dogs - I didn't do much I promise :lol: We had a good time though I was miffed at one point - we didn't realise there was a man behind us with his male lab off the lead. Luna was extremely dog aggressive as a pup and with training I've brought her round but she still has her moments and when meeting a new dog I like to initiate it because I know how to handle her. A simple hello or 'is my dog ok to come over?' would have been polite. Instead he let his dog run up behind me and I only realised when my 3 bounded over. Luckily Luna was very good with him but he was an unneutered male and she really flies off the handle with those at times :dohh: the daft man didn't come over to get his dog, his way of dealing with it was to walk away!!!! What a fucking arse, so I told him to get his dog very impolitely :blush: but Luna weighs around 9 stone, am I hell getting into trouble because he's an idiot!

Sequeena - I REALLY hate it when dog owners do that! I am trying to train mine not to go nuts when she sees another but every dog in the forest cord bounding up to her all the time. People usually say hello and chat but those who just keep walking really annoy me!! What doggies do you have?

I haven't said our chosen name on here and I'd share if it was private forum (as in only we could see it) but I'm nervous about putting names on line as you know. I won't put Sam's full name in case of identity theft etc, anyone can read this we forget sometimes. I've seen people put private email addresses and actually addresses on this forum!! Maybe I could pm those that are interested??? Also it's not a popular one and I'd hate for others to use it first before me :haha: It has very special family meaning too.

I'd love to know too :)

Emmea some owners are terrible, they're usually the ones who walk their dogs once in a blue moon too :dohh: I have a small terrier/collie rescue, a German Shepherd and an English Mastiff/Dogue De Bordeaux. Quite a mix lol

Don't forget to tell me as well, I want to know. xxx

I want to know! I asked 1st and I'm really sick! See Sarah, two can play at that game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->