PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I just love all these dogs.

Sequeena - Yours look so well behaved the way they're all sat looking at you.

Emma - Poppy is so cute, seen her before on FB, I think she's gorgeous.

Heyyady - love your dog, I love little terrier type dogs. They're a big dog in a little body iykwim?

Sassy on occasion I can get them all to sit... for about 20 seconds :lol:

:rofl: I pulled a tummy muscle laughing so hard last night :dohh: ouch :haha:

Ouch indeed!! I did that the other week, gosh it was very painful!!

Girlies I am in official nesting mode and have this overwhelming urge to shave my pets so they don't leave fur anywhere :rofl:

Sequeena I'm disturbed by the fact your dog weighs the same as me!!!

Still not well today... My bum is still really sore too. On the plus side Atticus thinks it's playtime! Bouncey bouncey... eugh

Still not well today... My bum is still really sore too. On the plus side Atticus thinks it's playtime! Bouncey bouncey... eugh

In the world of dogs mine is a beast but seriously you only weigh that much?!

Girlies I am in official nesting mode and have this overwhelming urge to shave my pets so they don't leave fur anywhere :rofl:

:rofl: I'd like to shave all three of us and we're not pets :rofl: I went to clean the kitchen this morning like usual and sent an HOUR! My kitchen is tiny I got way carried away..... even DH has the bug he sorted out his spice/flour/rice cabinet and threw away a bin liner full (with a few other bits)!!!!!

:rofl: I'd like to shave all three of us and we're not pets :rofl: I went to clean the kitchen this morning like usual and sent an HOUR! My kitchen is tiny I got way carried away..... even DH has the bug he sorted out his spice/flour/rice cabinet and threw away a bin liner full (with a few other bits)!!!!!

ohhhh tempting!! I dare not open my cupboards or I will be there all day :rofl:

My plan is to slowly get round the house by July as we SERIOUSLY need to de-clutter! :dohh:

Thankfully I shouldn't have too much to do. Our second bedroom is a bit of a dumping ground but I had a huge clearout in there before Christmas. Downstairs isn't too bad.

In the world of dogs mine is a beast but seriously you only weigh that much?!

Yup, well maybe slightly less because I haven't been well this week. My starting [pre-pregnancy] weight was 58kg! I have really small bone structure though. Even after I had Saraya when I was 11st I was still only a 32 in my bra backs... teeny ribcage and pelvis!

It's so weird seeing pictures of myself when I was clearly anorexic... This just popped up on my sidebar on FB.. That's my sister on the left and my mum on the right. My sister is only a size10 in the picture so it gives you an idea of the size of me especially in my face :S :

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v133/4/91/691364803/n691364803_257596_8133.jpg

Hi all sorry not posted fora while we finally got all measurements at private anomaly scan yesterday baby spot on fordates but def staying head down really deep in pelvis which is causing me very bad pelvic pain and backache

Tomorrow I reach 24 wks :)

Quick msg - I'm gonna be on my phone for a couple of days, ketones at +4 so gotta go to hospital again x

Aw Eve sorry to hear that :hugs: do we get more bedpan pictures though? :lol:

I've just had a real problem passing a number 2. It was very hard and sore, I didn't strain so it eventually came out but it's left me with a belly ache :(

It's so weird seeing pictures of myself when I was clearly anorexic... This just popped up on my sidebar on FB.. That's my sister on the left and my mum on the right. My sister is only a size10 in the picture so it gives you an idea of the size of me especially in my face :S :

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v133/4/91/691364803/n691364803_257596_8133.jpg

Awww hon you do look tiny. Happy to say you look much healthier now in your pictures :hugs:

Sorry you have to go back into hospital. What a right royal pain in the arse for you :hug:

Congrats for tomorrow heyady!

Boo eve:( get well soon

Thanks girls, dr has been in emergency surgery so waiting for my drip. Ketones still 4+ so I'm really hoping they're down for Tuesday as it's Saraya's birthday..

Sorry you've got to go back, eve- did you at least bring a good book? Maybe something with Fabio on the cover??? :lol:

Congrats, Heva! :happydance: 24 weeks! Whoo Hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->