PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

My neighbour just brought us a swinging crib :D

It's HUGE!

Congrats on 24 weeks Heva (can't remember if said already :hugs:)

Congratulations on the scan Heva.

Sequeena - good luck with the scan tomorrow. How lovely to get a swinging crib.

Eve - I can't believe you're in hospital again, :hugs:

She's there at 11.15, I've just said we'll all be there with her. I know how fantastic the power of you ladies can be, I know Rob and myself wouldn't have got through the night before Archie's funeral without you all.
I really do think we're so good for each other xxx

Think I'm having an emotional day.
So had to say.........

I LOVE YOU ALL XXX

Awww Sassy you're so lovely we're a good group aren't we :haha: Mucho hugs and love back. :hug:

Sequeena don't be late you're still showing as on line :winkwink: GOOD LUCK. x

We're the best group ever, that's why I can't leave, lol. What are we gonna do when everyone's had their babies do we start a group somewhere else????? Yes I'm worried already!

Good luck today Sequeena!
Poor Eve, your proper having a tough time with this little one eh? Thinking of you!

Hope everyone else is ok. Xx

No bedpans over in maternity so I have to pee in a jug - being hooked up to an IV means you pee at least 500ml at a go!! This photo is dedicated to you all, especially Caroline who is probably having withdrawal symptoms from my pics!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/82d76a93.jpg

No bedpans over in maternity so I have to pee in a jug - being hooked up to an IV means you pee at least 500ml at a go!! This photo is dedicated to you all, especially Caroline who is probably having withdrawal symptoms from my pics!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/82d76a93.jpg

I have no word's other than EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :sick:

Girls you know you love my pee!!! You also should know that I would never share that with anyone else!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->