PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Eve!!!!! :dohh: I expected to come on and see Sequeena's ultrasound picture not your pee lol :rofl: It's very yellow clearly you need more fluids!!!!! :haha:

Sequeena hon hope you are out and buying some nice things because you know the sex now :hugs:

As for me wow I have one active little lady, she's been summersaulting all day and kicking my cervix and pelvis! Very distracting when telling kids off as all I want to do is giggle :dohh: :haha:

Gosh I wish Sequeena would post, just checked FB nothing on there!!!

Taking Harry to street dancing will comment on everything including the pee later,

xxx

eve wtf is up with your luminous pee lol! Am on a train so will update when i get home cardiff is scary! Baby has two kidneys woo! They are ninety nine percent sure my waters went when i had my big bleed but will tell you more later. Also dont put this on facebook but we are having a boy!

eve wtf is up with your luminous pee lol! Am on a train so will update when i get home cardiff is scary! Baby has two kidneys woo! They are ninety nine percent sure my waters went when i had my big bleed but will tell you more later. Also dont put this on facebook but we are having a boy!

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK thanks for letting us know hon. Sorry about the waters but I am assuming they can give you antibiotics for that and if he's replacing the water that surly a good thing??? Fantastic news about the kidneys and a BOY!! We were all right :happydance: congratulations hon. :hugs: Look forward to a detailed update when you are home. xxxx

Glad you all enjoyed my pee! My ketones are gone! Drip is down!! I rule!!! To make up for it here is my bump pic seen as I'm 21w today
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/f7c6682c.jpg

The detailed is gonna have to wait a bit I need to go buy cat litter pmsl!

Glad you all enjoyed my pee! My ketones are gone! Drip is down!! I rule!!! To make up for it here is my bump pic seen as I'm 21w today
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/f7c6682c.jpg

Gorgeous bump hon and great news about keytones now get yourself home. xx

Here's our little monkey

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/184scan.jpg

He has TWO kidneys! Yup! However my fluid is still low :( They did an internal and my cervix is closed which is great but the consultant is 99% sure my waters went when I had my bleed and I've been trickling since. I will be back there in 2 weeks to be checked again and they're doing my anomaly scan :)

I didn't get to see of the scan whilst it was going on :cry: there was only one screen and I kept getting told off whenever I lifted my head to see :blush: Sean said he saw hamburger lines not a winky but he's not sure if it was a foot or a hand :rofl: He said baby looked straight on at one point and you could see all the eyes sockets etc :cloud9:

Internals fecking hurt. There's probably more I should say but I'm so tired.

-Eve=Oh my goodness- it's a propper bump! lol- you've popped, and it';s so cute! (not so much cute with the pee, though :sick: ) Ps- LOVE the hair!

Sequeena-:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Now just drink so much you feel as if you're going to flat away! :haha:

Saasy :hugs2: We love you, too- and YES, we start a new group elsewhere!!!

I've been told not to drink so much actually as they say IF it's not my waters (though very likely is) I could be leaking just wee as I'm drinking so much and my bladder is weak anyway... so I can't win LOL

Sarah we'll have a group in the parenting section - but you better come with us!!

Sequeena loving the pic and glad about the kidneys. They must be happy about the fluid level if they aren't rescanning you for 2 weeks so hopefully that's a good sign!!

Pip hoping I'll get home tomorrow, just have to see what the dr says but I doubt they'll keep me!

I love all you girls. I'm feeling a bit low today, bit fed up. Plus being stuck in here and everyone has visitors but me...

I'm seeing my consultant next week though not sure if that comes with a scan :wacko:

Aww, Eve- Chin up! you're doing better and Atticus is growing nicely :) :hugs:

Sequeena- I think I'd rather have my bladder leaking and possibly be filling up that baby pool! :lol:

Thanks for the detailed update Sequeena I like to be in the know :haha: so glad they found another kidney and that he's all well. Hope DH didn't make the boy diagnosis :rofl: and it was the sonographer :dohh:. Can have the he pop out a she now can we. What did he say about the waters though? Could they do anything? I read in birth stories or somewhere that a ladies waters went early in second tri and she was monitored and delivered at 34ish weeks.

Eve :hugs: as Squeena says we're your visitors and I bet we're a damn site more funny :haha: Glad you're probably coming home tomorrow. Have they given you more sickness meds?

Thanks for the detailed update Sequeena I like to be in the know :haha: so glad they found another kidney and that he's all well. Hope DH didn't make the boy diagnosis :rofl: and it was the sonographer :dohh:. Can have the he pop out a she now can we. What did he say about the waters though? Could they do anything? I read in birth stories or somewhere that a ladies waters went early in second tri and she was monitored and delivered at 34ish weeks.

Eve :hugs: as Squeena says we're your visitors and I bet we're a damn site more funny :haha: Glad you're probably coming home tomorrow. Have they given you more sickness meds?

Aww thanks... Just sucks that I'm sitting here all alone. Saraya rang ne this morning and said "hi, hi, hi, I miss you" it was so cute I teared up!

Is bnb lagging arse for anyone else?

Pip I'm being monitored and will probs have to deliver early, but I hope I can fully cook this little man!

Yes it's being very weird Sequeena. I hope you can cook him to full term too. Goodness your most likely to have a July baby then :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->