PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Just realised you can see the difference in fluid when you look at our avatar pictures. :wacko:

I think babies can survive quite a while with hardly any fluid at all can't they :shrug: I know of stories where the waters have gone but not sure if that's like you and just trickling. It's good they are monitoring you though, they'll keep you safe for sure :hug: I like the new bit in your signiture. I've updated the front page :thumbup:

Thanks hun xx I'm not ready to announce to the world yet. OHs dad has not bothered at all to ask how this baby is so I'm not updating on FB for them to see. They can wait.

Saasy :hugs2: We love you, too- and YES, we start a new group elsewhere!!!

Thank goodness for that :thumbup: And Eve I'm definitely coming into the parenting section, as I think I have the oldest child in our group, and hopefully the youngest :winkwink:

Eve - lovely bump, the pee doesn't bother me I used to be a nurse :wacko: :smug: I was that good at it I'm a musician now :blush: :-({|=

Sequeena - glad the scan went ok, so pleased its a boy, I love little boys :blue:

Eve - do you think Rob would let me have a few days away to come and visit it you. I think it could be classed as an essential trip, don't you :winkwink:

I've just taken my first lot of Soy Iso, worked last time so here's hoping.

I don't know if I've told you but as well as nursing Rob's also spends a third of his working week doing union stuff (well much more than a third and most of it in his own time), well he told someone in head office what happened with hospital and Archie and they've got their solicitors involved for free!!! Just really want to try and stop someone else going through what we went through.

Sassy that's wonderful news, bet that's a weight off your shoulders!

eve wtf is up with your luminous pee lol! Am on a train so will update when i get home cardiff is scary! Baby has two kidneys woo! They are ninety nine percent sure my waters went when i had my big bleed but will tell you more later. Also dont put this on facebook but we are having a boy!

Yay!!! :happydance: I am over the moon for you!!

eve wtf is up with your luminous pee lol! Am on a train so will update when i get home cardiff is scary! Baby has two kidneys woo! They are ninety nine percent sure my waters went when i had my big bleed but will tell you more later. Also dont put this on facebook but we are having a boy!

Yay!!! :happydance: I am over the moon for you!!

Thanks hun!!

Night Night everyone, better follow Rob up to bed, he's feeling unloved :cry:!!! And I know that he's not wanting :sex: Better go and give him :hugs::hugs:

Sarah that's awesome about the solicitors! And course you are welcome to come visit me, I'll have to dig out a camp bed or something for you but you'll get my lovely views and crazy child!! Lol

Congrats Sequeena! The boy's are catching up!!

Is it only me who doesn't know the gender now???

Sorry if I have missed stuff - there has been a lot of chat in here since I found the time to read it peace!

I had a consultant's appointment this morning which felt a bit of a waste of time. They took my bp and nothing else! Strange how they rushed out the door for lunch afterward:( anyway - bp was 140/90 and I was expecting it to be low! A few weeks ago it was 80/60... Why can't I have a straightforward pregnancy:( I did my time last time.

:( :hugs: I've had appointments like that, total waste of time and money for me going there.

Sequeena fab news about the kidney, fingers crossed that the leaking stops, congrats on the blue bump :cloud9:

Emma, goodness you are having a rough time. Plenty of :hugs::hugs: sweetie, hope it settles for you soon.

aaisrie, your sharing of the wee pic made me :rofl: lovely bump.

Pip, hope your okay?

Sarah, you know I am here always if you need me, the solicitors sound great.

LittleGriffin, maybe I am not sure. Are you staying on team yellow?

grrr just had to drive 24 miles to collect Harry from school, he phoned up in a right state, same boy picking on him again, even put him on a different bus this morning to avoid there little shits. Haven't my kids been through enough these last few weeks. Bought him lunch in a lovely pub, then driving another 24 miles back!

grrr just had to drive 24 miles to collect Harry from school, he phoned up in a right state, same boy picking on him again, even put him on a different bus this morning to avoid there little shits. Haven't my kids been through enough these last few weeks. Bought him lunch in a lovely pub, then driving another 24 miles back!

24 miles wow! So sorry he's being bullied kids can be so damn cruel!! :( hope you both enjoyed your dinner :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I hope the school can do something, poor Harry :hugs:

*these* little shits! Sorry bloody phone and predictive text

Sequeena fab news about the kidney, fingers crossed that the leaking stops, congrats on the blue bump :cloud9:

Emma, goodness you are having a rough time. Plenty of :hugs::hugs: sweetie, hope it settles for you soon.

aaisrie, your sharing of the wee pic made me :rofl: lovely bump.

Pip, hope your okay?

Sarah, you know I am here always if you need me, the solicitors sound great.

LittleGriffin, maybe I am not sure. Are you staying on team yellow?

No way! As soon as it's the scan on Monday, we are finding out!!!! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->