PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sorry you girls aren't feeling great, obviously I managed to jinx myself as after that Saraya had a total freak out and was crying so hard she couldn't even tell me what was wrong... I think it might have been trapped wind, she kept spasming and didn't know what to do, lie down... sit up etc.. She couldn't eat dinner and even trying to get calpol into her she screamed [I've never heard her scream before so it freaked me out] when the spoon came near her, eventually I just shoved the spoon in while she screamed and she seemed to settle but that was after 2 hrs of crying/freaking out... I'm exhausted, only got toast for dinner because she only went to bed after 11pm... my poor little girl... my poor body!! Her two stone weight is wrecking my upper back!!

I really hope she is better today!

awww pip - i am sure you are the only one who cant see the glow!

I had a consultant's appointment today whcih I booked as an emergency becuase of my diabetes. They weighed me for the first time since I was 8 weeks pregnant and I have lost weight:( My bump is massive so i really must have been working too hard at this GD diet after all the sickness I had. I am gutted because that is the signal to give up and even the doc said i couldnt do this for another 16 weeks. He gave me a prescription for insulin which I was dreading:(

Now I am being induced at 39 weeks, as far as I am concerned that is one of the worse things that could have happened. I wanted a home birth, then a birth centre birth, then i compromised with a birth centre above the labour ward and now I am going to go through the same hell I went through with Tom, whilst reliving the trauma i suffered in the same rooms. It was hell, pain aside I have never been more terrified in my life, I thought he was dead and I didnt want to live any more:( I am PETRIFIED of doing that again and now I have no choice...

anyway, rant over...

Can I post a pump picture please, last one was ignored a bit :blush: This time in my new Monsoon top that I picked up in the sale today (50% off woohoo). Walked passed it as I was late for my hydrotherapy didn't even try it on but I LOVE IT!!! So comfy. Think it makes me look nice and round in the bump hehehehe.

Attachments

• 22+5 bump.jpg
    22+5 bump.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
Lovely top!!! Do your monsoon do maternity??? So jealous!! I cant wear anything which isnt maternity any more:(

Awww Emmea we posted the same time practically :hugs:

So sorry that's not the way you wanted it :hug: wish it could be another way but if it means she's born safely then that's what matters. You'll probably find it's a lot quicker this time becuase you have done it all before and your body knows what to do. Remember it's a new baby and hopefully you won't have the same experience at all :hugs: Wish I could say more to make you feel better. xxxx

Lovely top!!! Do your monsoon do maternity??? So jealous!! I cant wear anything which isnt maternity any more:(

No not maternity but it's cut in a way which will fit throughout (well almost to the end anyway). I actually bought it for after the birth but it's a plus that I can wear it now :thumbup:. I found lots of my Monsoon tops fitted me through all my pregnancy with Sam because of the cut and they are proving the same this time. Now trousers, there is a whole different story :dohh:.........

Pip your bump is looking lovely but we need a side view too!

Pip your bump is looking lovely but we need a side view too!

Lol, I'll take one tomorrow for you hon!! :haha: We need one from you too. In fact I want to see all your bumps!!!!

lol!! Well I'm taking a new one tomorrow but this is my 20 week bump. Lumpy and bumpy :lol:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197279_1945871091638_1388356992_2247965_3514455_n.jpg

and my dog is away with the fairies this evening. She's already wandered off with an empty bottle of strongbow (oh's) and shared an empty ice lolly packet with the cat

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199666_1959510392612_1388356992_2268818_7818218_n.jpg

Gorgeous bumps- not sure I can get one by myself- but I'll try in a bit

Sequeena- LOVE your dog! :lol:

Emmea- Pip's right, it's a whole new baby and experience- Every birth is different and it's a lot about the attitude you go in there with- try to relax and maybe do some meditation type exercises and really connect with your baby- everything will be okay- and don't give up! Make sure you are eating plenty of good foods and that SHE'S gaining- that's what matters! :hug:

Hayyady am I right thinking it's only 6 weeks left today????? :happydance: Happy 6 weeks left if it is :yipee:

Wow 6 weeks heyyady!! :dance:

Thomas is being really active right now but he's kicking really low. Silly boy he has lots of room to swim about it in LOL

I said I'd share my 21 week bump xx

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189492_1961087512039_1388356992_2270114_5970893_n.jpg

It is six weeks, at the LATEST! Eeep! :shock:

Had a growth scan today they are perfect- big for twins (3lbs 5oz & 3lbs 8oz!) and my cervix is still over +2, so yea! :happy dance: Looking more and more like we'll at the very least make my personal goal of 34 weeks and most likely go til 36!

Gorgeous bump sequeena and cute doggy! He looks a character!

It is six weeks, at the LATEST! Eeep! :shock:

Had a growth scan today they are perfect- big for twins (3lbs 5oz & 3lbs 8oz!) and my cervix is still over +2, so yea! :happy dance: Looking more and more like we'll at the very least make my personal goal of 34 weeks and most likely go til 36!

How cool is that!! Great news! I weighed less than that with my twin! Exciting!!!

I stayed off the insulin today!! But I had a naughty dinner and am yet to see how that affected my sugar levels. But yay!!

Glad everyone is ok today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->