PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I want to moan......... I'm spotty, tired, run down and feel like the 'pregnancy glow' took one look at me and ran in the other direction :cry:.........moan over!

Awww Pip I'm sure you look gorgeous honey, I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

Not to be totally horrid but I'm having a fantastic day!! I went out and I still feel mostly human!! I even tidied Saraya's room a little and a little in the living room and kitchen, did a load of washing and got it dried too!!!!! Plus I had a MEAL! A proper meal for lunch!! I feel great!!! I'm not going to be stupid this time and think that 1 good day = cured but it made me happy to have a break from the HG!

I feel so awful tonight, I'm really down and I've not felt this way since last year :'(

Pip sorry you're feeling so fed up, I'm sure you're glowing really.

Eve glad you've had a good day, here's hoping for many more of them.

Sequeena, its not good feeling so down is it. Keep in mind that you've had a roller coaster few weeks, its bound to play havoc with your mood. Hopefully its just a bad day xxx

Eve, thank you, sounds frustrating but you know he loves you and you babies :friends:

Emma your fairytale sounds like a nightmare, was it a long time ago? I had a nightmare with my eldest sons father, well and truly therapised (not a proper word I know, but I like it :winkwink:) here as well cos of him.

Has your GD midwife given you a diet of what you can eat? Sounds a nightmare, there must be low GI foods you can enjoy and fill up on? I know my mothers doc and dietitian are crap. Rob learnt more on a basic diabetes course than they ever told her.

Heyyady thank you, he is the sweetest man, he's made tea and apple crumble for pudding and is now tidying the kitchen. I did take Harry to street dancing which means driving 20 odd miles and waiting in the car for an hour.

I have to say we've not always had it easy, so many problems with my eldest son. Issues with family members especially our parents (my mother in particular as you all know). But we've always stayed strong together and never let other people influence our relationship.

xxx

My relationship is good now. It isn't romantic, it isn't surprising but it is comfortable and I can rely on him. It is not a fairytale. But we get on well, we care for each other a lot and we can depend on each other. He is an amazing dad.

I am very well educated on nutrition apart the gi stuff which I am just picking up on. Trying to find low gi snacks to see me through the day. I love nuts and seeds and things so they will do. I still dont think it will work though as a virtually sugar and carb free meal still sends me over. I hope the midwife gives me a few more weeks. Low gi snacks may be the answer.

No Sassy it's not fun :( I'll be fine I know but with my historyI get scared when I feel like this. Just to relax and remember that it will pass.

And this is what I'm dealing with right now :growlmad:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190728_1957605144982_1388356992_2266870_7202612_n.jpg

Awww I am sorry sequeena and pip are down:( I hope you guys start to feel better soon.

Eve - I am glad you had a good day! I hope you have many more all in a row! My hubby is four years younger than me. I was thinking by the time he hit 29 he'd be a bit more mature lol - thanks for dashing my hopes! He is 24! He is like an old man in a young body but he can be so naively immature sometimes!

And this is what I'm dealing with right now :growlmad:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190728_1957605144982_1388356992_2266870_7202612_n.jpg

What on earths going on there!

As for your mood just keep in mind the last few weeks, being up then down plus all the stress will have played havoc with your serotonin levels. Try not to panic too much (easier said than done I know) :hugs:

Eve, thank you, sounds frustrating but you know he loves you and you babies :friends:

Emma your fairytale sounds like a nightmare, was it a long time ago? I had a nightmare with my eldest sons father, well and truly therapised (not a proper word I know, but I like it :winkwink:) here as well cos of him.

Has your GD midwife given you a diet of what you can eat? Sounds a nightmare, there must be low GI foods you can enjoy and fill up on? I know my mothers doc and dietitian are crap. Rob learnt more on a basic diabetes course than they ever told her.

Heyyady thank you, he is the sweetest man, he's made tea and apple crumble for pudding and is now tidying the kitchen. I did take Harry to street dancing which means driving 20 odd miles and waiting in the car for an hour.

I have to say we've not always had it easy, so many problems with my eldest son. Issues with family members especially our parents (my mother in particular as you all know). But we've always stayed strong together and never let other people influence our relationship.

xxx

My relationship is good now. It isn't romantic, it isn't surprising but it is comfortable and I can rely on him. It is not a fairytale. But we get on well, we care for each other a lot and we can depend on each other. He is an amazing dad.

I am very well educated on nutrition apart the gi stuff which I am just picking up on. Trying to find low gi snacks to see me through the day. I love nuts and seeds and things so they will do. I still dont think it will work though as a virtually sugar and carb free meal still sends me over. I hope the midwife gives me a few more weeks. Low gi snacks may be the answer.

I didn't realise it was the relationship you're in now that you meant. I think if you've found that inner peace and you're happy then thats great. I am aware that what we have is very special. As I said before its not always been easy, we've had some terrible times, but really have tried to stay strong together.

We once bought a book that listed the GI index for all foods. It might have been called the GI diet!

Aw one of my cats ran over it in one of their hyper moods and his claw caught it and cracked it.

He cracked your computer screen???

I'm so beyond tired today- yesterday, too- I've actually been sleeping at night and then doing the bare minimum of what I have to so I can just go back to sleep- even if only 1/2 hour! My BP was a little low today (121/55) but not really enough to justify how sleepy I am... Tried sugary foods, nope. I just feel like something is off and can't figure it out. If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow afternoon, I'm calling in cause something's up. For now, I'm going to have another nap :lol:

Sorry you girls aren't feeling great, obviously I managed to jinx myself as after that Saraya had a total freak out and was crying so hard she couldn't even tell me what was wrong... I think it might have been trapped wind, she kept spasming and didn't know what to do, lie down... sit up etc.. She couldn't eat dinner and even trying to get calpol into her she screamed [I've never heard her scream before so it freaked me out] when the spoon came near her, eventually I just shoved the spoon in while she screamed and she seemed to settle but that was after 2 hrs of crying/freaking out... I'm exhausted, only got toast for dinner because she only went to bed after 11pm... my poor little girl... my poor body!! Her two stone weight is wrecking my upper back!!

Thanks girls, seriously the pregnancy glow has by passed me. Maybe the old wives tale is true. With Sam everyone commented how healthy and lovely I looked now they say ohhh what's wrong with our skin :cry:

Sorry about your screen Sequeena, what a bummer! Try to keep positive I know it's hard, we're here for you.

Emmea :hugs: slow steady love hon, good for lasting :hug:

Heyyady get checked out hon if you are thinking tings aren't right, please don't take any chances.

Aaisrie hope Saraya is better today. I hate it when they are poorly :(

I have my second hydrotherapy session tomorrow, late start today. Monsoon is having a sale so I'll see if I can pick up something cute for A to cheer me up. xxx

I had a NST this am and know my girls are fine- I'm thinking my anemia has kicked back up- that andwhen I talk to other moms of multiples I get lots of head nodding and sympathy but basically told this is normal from here on in. :wacko:

He cracked your computer screen???

I'm so beyond tired today- yesterday, too- I've actually been sleeping at night and then doing the bare minimum of what I have to so I can just go back to sleep- even if only 1/2 hour! My BP was a little low today (121/55) but not really enough to justify how sleepy I am... Tried sugary foods, nope. I just feel like something is off and can't figure it out. If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow afternoon, I'm calling in cause something's up. For now, I'm going to have another nap :lol:

Are you getting enough Iron?? I hope you pick up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->