PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Eve, thank you, sounds frustrating but you know he loves you and you babies :friends:

Emma your fairytale sounds like a nightmare, was it a long time ago? I had a nightmare with my eldest sons father, well and truly therapised (not a proper word I know, but I like it :winkwink:) here as well cos of him.

Has your GD midwife given you a diet of what you can eat? Sounds a nightmare, there must be low GI foods you can enjoy and fill up on? I know my mothers doc and dietitian are crap. Rob learnt more on a basic diabetes course than they ever told her.

Heyyady thank you, he is the sweetest man, he's made tea and apple crumble for pudding and is now tidying the kitchen. I did take Harry to street dancing which means driving 20 odd miles and waiting in the car for an hour.

I have to say we've not always had it easy, so many problems with my eldest son. Issues with family members especially our parents (my mother in particular as you all know). But we've always stayed strong together and never let other people influence our relationship.

xxx

Sassy so guys are so cute!!! :haha: Our meeting was let than romantic..... we worked together but met in the smoking room. We had both serious relationships that ended at the same time. We started hanging out as we didn't know what else to do then I distinctly remember saying don't let me ever get together with him then I found myself staying over more and more (as friends at first) then realised I was totally in love with him. Then he one night at home he said "I could be married to you" so that was his proposal! :dohh: Now I find I love him more than I ever have six years on, made strong by having children. I was the opposite to you guys and our love was a slow grower but I can honestly say it's the best thing I have ever done. He's 19 years older than me but acts 19 years younger (hence my original feelings). Weirdest thing was his Mum was evacuated to my great-grandmother in the second world war so our families had met even before we were even thought of. Small world........

Anyway Emmea sorry you are having a crappy food day, even if you have to have insulin it'll be best for you and the bubs and they won't induce you too early (my friend is type1 and has three kids) it'll just be a bit before :hugs: Least you can have some proper food then hon :hugs:

Wow, thats so strange and yet incredibly romantic, you were just meant to be together :hugs:

Because the weather was so nice myself and George decided to visit Archie after school today. We have to hang about down in Retford (usually sat in car) for about an hour waiting for Harry's school bus to arrive. The cemetery is just behind Georges school so we had a walk.

Thought I'd share some of the pictures I took with you.

This is how I found him when I left him for a few moments while I went to get water, bless him, he talks to him :hugs::cry:
21032011167.jpg

It's Cool To Be A Big Brother
21032011170.jpg

21032011169.jpg

21032011168.jpg

hey girls sorry i cant update properly one of my cats cracked my laptop screen last night so am relying on my phone which is useless. Seans iphone is better though so if i can figure it out il post on that. Todays scan update is in my journal if your interested x x x uhh this phone is awful please dont buy a Nokia n8 girls x

Sequeena I can't find an update for today.

I've found it CONGRATULATIONS on todays scan. And GO YOU :sex: if you know what I mean :winkwink:

xxx

Thanks Pip and Sequeena x

I hope nobody feels uncomfortable when I put pictures of Archie's grave etc on. I'd hate to upset you all.

lmao thanks sassy ;) and you dont make us uncomfortable were privileged that you share them with us x x x

Not at all Sarah!! He's our first born!! I mean it's like... he's not YOURS he's OURS!!!! And yea, Chris can be horrendously frustrating.. he's a naturally selfish person so I can get miffed with him so fast if he doesn't think about Saraya or I when doing something... But he's learning and getting better.

Sequeena gonna go check about your scan now!

Thanks, I know not everybody likes to see pictures of graves etc. a neighbour/friend was not impressed when I posted some pics on facebook!

And Eve I'm quite happy to share him with all of you xxx

Eve how old is Chris? Rob's 47, it takes men a long time to mature iykwim :haha:

He'll be 29 in April - I'm 4mo older than him!! He DEF needs to mature!! I mean I'll say something to him and he'll say no no I don't like that/disagree/think differently and then months later he'll turn round and say it like it was his idea and you hadn't even said anything months ago!!!

*sigh- my hubby just turned 29... and is showing it this week. I'm trying really hard to have patience and I know he'll straighten up, but it's not been an easy week with him! :lol:

Pip- your story could be a novel! Really!

I feel ya heyyady.... I hate horror, I like zombie films... ya know stuff that is funny or basically is impossible to happen in real life but horror stuff or things where people jump out with creepy music gives me panic attacks. Chris knows this. Yet he's got some universal soldier thing on and it's got creepy music and some guy just got his arm cut off and I'm trying not to look at th screen but the music and creepiness... I've already made 4 comments about how creepy it is and how it's freaking me out.. and yet he KEEPS WATCHING IT... he ignores the fact it's creeping me out because HE wants to watch it. He's not even watching it 100% he's on the computer too FFS

Oooh- I HATE that! I put a stop to the tv and computer thing when he first moved in- No way. The noise generally bugs me- I usually It's abckground noise, Babe"- Ummm, sorry, but no. How bout conversation???

lmao thanks sassy ;) and you dont make us uncomfortable were privileged that you share them with us x x x

Ditto!!!! Can't believe your neighbour said that about fb. She must have some weird hangup or something :hugs:

Ditto!!!! Can't believe your neighbour said that about fb. She must have some weird hangup or something :hugs:

She's really lovely to be fair, her and her husband looked after the boys when I went in to have Archie (you know when my mother couldn't be bothered). I showed her a picture on my phone of how the rabbits ate the flowers and she looked distressed looking at that!

Lovely morning here ladies. Washing out again!

xxx

heyyady I don't mind the TV/computer thing it was the fact he had something that was distressing to me on and wasn't even properly watching it!!

Sarah is she older? I know my nana won't go to my granda's grave because she finds it distressing whereas I would find that peaceful and connecting to the person

heyyady I don't mind the TV/computer thing it was the fact he had something that was distressing to me on and wasn't even properly watching it!!

Sarah is she older? I know my nana won't go to my granda's grave because she finds it distressing whereas I would find that peaceful and connecting to the person

She's early 50s but generally quite youthful in her outlook.

Just waiting for Rob to come back from school run, going to get my friends 5 year old twin girls birthday presents x

I'm going to visit a friend and take her some cloth nappies, my mum's gonna drive me after I leave Saraya to nursery :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->