PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Happy Vday Pip!! hope you feel better soon!

Eve- have you tried candied ginger? it might settle your stomach just a bit :hug:

Heava- that's how small weddings go, they're like a pile up on the interstate! :lol: have u picked out a dress yet?

Happy Vday Pip!!

Heyyady thanks but unfortunately ginger is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard to HG!! In fact in most cases ginger can be detrimental because it's such a strong smell/taste it can make an HG person sick!

Thanks ladies :hugs: Just had a bit of supper so I'm hoping that makes a difference and stays down. Thought I needed to eat for her more than me. TMI but just realised I've burst loads of blood vessels on my neck and on my face :cry: how horrid is that!!!

Great bumpage btw Sequeena :thumbup:

No appetite here feeling awful :( think I'll be in bed soon.

Pip she will take from your body so you don't need to worry about that - trust me!!

Sequeena I hope you feel better soon

I love all of ya'lls bump pics so cute!!

Just updating quick with hubby's results. His analysis came back in the normal range when they times the fluid by the sperm it gives him a 79% but his sperm count was only at 13 million and normal is 20 million and up so Dr is thinking this is part of/the problem. I ordered hubby some sperm booster supplements to give a try... then once i have surgery may 10th and the Dr sees if i'm a candidate for fertility shots i can start them and he thinks that should get us the BFP we've been trying on what feels like forever!!

Happy Vday Pip!! hope you feel better soon!

Eve- have you tried candied ginger? it might settle your stomach just a bit :hug:

Heava- that's how small weddings go, they're like a pile up on the interstate! :lol: have u picked out a dress yet?

Yes gotthe most georgous dress that's being adjusted every week ATM lol x

Feeling better today ladies, managed a trip out and fresh air so hopefully I'll sleep well tonight. She kept me awake wth her elbows and feet last night until 12 so felt a bit tored this morning.

Thanks for updating us LMS, DH sperm doesn't sound too bad in the bigger picture (I have friends with worse believe me) so I hope it doesn't hinder you TTC. Good luck though and hope they give you some help. Supplements for him sounds a good start to give him that extra boost. xxxxx

Aaisrie thanks hon, I weighed myself last night out of interest really and I lost 6lb in 2 days I'm hoping it's just water lost and I'm sure it'll be healthier number today. As you say she'll take from me. I have a lot for her to take from :haha: Hope the sickness goes again soon :hugs:

Eve- So sorry nothing seems to work for you- :hug:

Heava- Pictures??? (I love weddings and planning and flowers and cake and... :lol: )

LMS thanks for the update!! Hope to hear some good news from you very soon :D

My OH is in such a mood today. He's having problems at work and brought them home with him :growlmad: I know he doesn't mean it but he keeps snapping which riles me up. This is how one of our conversations went

Me: I'm having cramps (was fine, they buggered off in half an hour)
Him: *not heard me* moan blah blah
Me: ... I'm having cramps
Him: *still not hearing me*
Me: I'M HAVING CRAMPS FFS OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS!

:growlmad:

I hate that- my hubby seems to think it's a pissing contest to see who has moe aches and pains- Grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm pregnant with your flippin babies I WIN ALWAYS!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Baby Girl Griff got me some flowers, a card and some books.
My Jimmy is wonderful....Xx

Happy Mothers Day ladies. I had a hand made card from Sam and a bought card and chocolates he chose for me. Just scoffed my most favourite lunch, hot goats cheese salad with bacon and walnuts. SCRUMMY! I have the bestest husband too :haha: :icecream:

https://gallery.me.com/jimmy.griffin#100050/Caroline - 6 months...near enough!

Gorgeous bumps girls!!

I've built up quite a stash of nappies now, including a bunch for Atticus too!! There's about 10 pockets and 15 fitteds missing from here!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Fluffy%20Bums/IMG_0844.jpg

Wellies & a nappy!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Fluffy%20Bums/IMG_0826.jpg

Roary The Racing Car!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Fluffy%20Bums/IMG_0834.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member