PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Love the bump caroline and love the stash eve! I had so many good intentions of using cloth but I don't think I will now :(

Forgot to mention that my OH felt Thomas kick last night :dance:

Love the bump LG! :yipee: coming on nicely I see there.

Can you believe we are 6 months already. I'm getting increasing scared about due date looming and thinking I am no where near ready!!!! Work is so hectic at the moment that's all I can think about and I hate it. Not the work the fact I don't have time to treasure my bump and her progress. She gone very quiet recently which I know she doesn't when I'm busy so last night I laid and did nothing and she had a good old kick. It's like she knows when she can bless her.

My last hydrotherapy session today which is a bit sad but I'm going swimming Friday as I have a day off and then again when my Mum comes to stay so I have a few more solo sessions planned. Then I need to find the energy to go in the evenings. I've found a nice gym which might have a pool but it's £35 a month it seems and that pricey when I'm going to be on maternity leave.

Anyone got any news?

LOVING the nappies Eve :rofl: I think your a nappy-o-holic :haha

Yup I am a total clothaholic!!!! The top couple of shelves are for Atticus and the bottom ones are Saraya's but there are some that will fit them both when he's a couple of months old!!
I just can't believe how easy it is but I know that it would probably be totally overwhelming for a #1 and not knowing how they work at 3am for a night feed would be awful but having been able to practice on Saraya I feel confident about them!

Thanks, Baby Girl Griff is deffo getting bigger!!

I have a massive stash of nappies too ....... but they are disposable ;-)

Pip - Don't worry about your baby girl, when we are busy and walking about the baby gets rocked to sleep and then wakes up when we are resting!! This happens to me too and i do worry but then i take a little rest and feel much better after!!

Xx

My OH is an arse. He wanted sex last night but only doggy :cry: I told him no because it's not comfortable for me and I never get any pleasure that way he kept on and on about it until I snapped at him. He didn't even attempt sex in the 'normal' way, what a fucking arsehole :cry:

Hey everybody!

Glad to see everyone is well! Gorgeous bump heyady! I am jealous of your nappies eve! We only have ten for Tom. I need to get around to getting him bigger ones and ickle baby ones too! I don't know which ones to get for the baby though. I never had to worry about large volume absorbency. I don't want fluffy ones either as they are just unnecessarily bulky.

Scan tomorrow! I am actually terrified :(

Also have been discharged from gd clinic!! Yay!!

Emma all but about 4 are pre-loved so it's worth buying 2nd hand especially until you know what works for the new baba!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Sequeena sorry husband is being an arse. I have to admit I'm so knackered getting DH and I in bed at the same time awake is just impossible at the moment so I don't even need to worry about that sort of thing :blush:

Emmea good luck at your scan today hon, it'll all be well and good I'm sure. That little head will have surely grown :hugs: let us know how you get on. Good to hear you have been discharged. I take it this means you have doses under control and all that so you can go it alone now. :thumbup:

Eve you nappy guru you :haha:

Heyyady how's the bump so not long now are you terrified? I am and mines in three months hahahahah Just love seeing your bump.

Lots and lots f stretching pains yesterday. I think she must have been pushing or something or put on another lb over night. My tummy was so sore. Has anyone else's movements slowed down. She a lot quieter these days than she used to be. I still feel her but not so much. OOOHHHH and happy 25 week Aubergine to me (egg plant Heyyady). x

Congrats on the eggplant :)

After my trans vag cervical scan today and being sent to L&D for monitoring for an hour and a digital check, they've told me two weeks at most, more like one. contractions are 5 minutes apart now, but not too strong and cervix has gone from 2.2 to 1.4 in a week of bed rest... so, yes, absolutely terrified!

After my trans vag cervical scan today and being sent to L&D for monitoring for an hour and a digital check, they've told me two weeks at most, more like one. contractions are 5 minutes apart now, but not too strong and cervix has gone from 2.2 to 1.4 in a week of bed rest... so, yes, absolutely terrified!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

How exciting!! :baby::baby:

Happy 24 weeks to Jimmy, me and Summer Grace Griffin!!!!

It's my V DAY!!!!!!!!!

Xx

Jimmy has upset me today...

I am having trouble going to the toilet and it's very painful. The last few times it has happened i have been nearly crying with pain, can't lie down, hurts to sit up, makes me feel sick etc etc. Last night was very bad and i was in pain for an hour and a half, shaking and nearly being sick before i managed to fall asleep. This morning when i woke up my stomach was sore but i actually managed to go to the toilet and text Jimmy to say so.
This afternoon i was with my friend when i get a text from my sister asking if i was having trouble, i said yes, i thought Jimmy may have told her as she works at the maternity hospital i will be going to, to ask her for some advice but she said it was on Facebook.
I rang Jimmy and he said he had put ' Congratulations on your poo ... i'm so proud of you!' as a joke and to make light of the situation but i didn't think it was funny and i certainly didn't want people commenting on it. It hurt my feelings as it seemed like he didn't care that i was in pain or that everytime it happens it makes me think there is something else wrong.

If i was not pregnant would i think it was funny?
If i had been the one to see it and someone had not made fun of it first would i think it was funny?
Probably .... but it just felt as though he didn't care when i know that is not the truth.

Had to get this off my chest, i don't know if i am just over sensitive these days but it upset me and i had to talk about it :-(

Xx

Oh My Goodness..... eeeek. That's really exciting our first :pink: :baby::baby: delivery is soooooon. Are you going natural or C section? My friend went natural with her twins but they were fraternal not identical. Don't know if it's different for identical. So excited for you hon. :hugs:

Happy 24 weeks to Jimmy, me and Summer Grace Griffin!!!!

It's my V DAY!!!!!!!!!

Xx

Happy V day hon :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

I am having trouble going to the toilet and it's very painful. The last few times it has happened i have been nearly crying with pain, can't lie down, hurts to sit up, makes me feel sick etc etc. Last night was very bad and i was in pain for an hour and a half, shaking and nearly being sick before i managed to fall asleep. This morning when i woke up my stomach was sore but i actually managed to go to the toilet and text Jimmy to say so.
This afternoon i was with my friend when i get a text from my sister asking if i was having trouble, i said yes, i thought Jimmy may have told her as she works at the maternity hospital i will be going to, to ask her for some advice but she said it was on Facebook.
I rang Jimmy and he said he had put ' Congratulations on your poo ... i'm so proud of you!' as a joke and to make light of the situation but i didn't think it was funny and i certainly didn't want people commenting on it. It hurt my feelings as it seemed like he didn't care that i was in pain or that everytime it happens it makes me think there is something else wrong.

If i had been the one to see it and someone had not made fun of it first would i think it was funny?
Probably .... but it just felt as though he didn't care when i know that is not the truth.

Had to get this off my chest, i don't know if i am just over sensitive these days but it upset me and i had to talk about it :-(

Xx

Oh hon I think I'd be upset too as I'm quite a private person really as far as that thing goes but it's ok because you are pregnant and everyone knows it can be hard for us sometimes and will understand it as a joke. Don't be too cross with him but tell him firmly not to do it again as it's embarrasses you. I'd be even more cross if I wasn't pregnant as we don't have the pregnancy excuse then. Glad you managed to go though. I've had a pain too recently and it's such a relief when I go, I understand :hugs:

I will be having them cesarean- it's safer for them and actually less recoup time for me, as 90% of twin "natural" births end up with complications and the second baby being taken by section anyway

Sequeena sorry husband is being an arse. I have to admit I'm so knackered getting DH and I in bed at the same time awake is just impossible at the moment so I don't even need to worry about that sort of thing :blush:

Emmea good luck at your scan today hon, it'll all be well and good I'm sure. That little head will have surely grown :hugs: let us know how you get on. Good to hear you have been discharged. I take it this means you have doses under control and all that so you can go it alone now. :thumbup:

Eve you nappy guru you :haha:

Heyyady how's the bump so not long now are you terrified? I am and mines in three months hahahahah Just love seeing your bump.

Lots and lots f stretching pains yesterday. I think she must have been pushing or something or put on another lb over night. My tummy was so sore. Has anyone else's movements slowed down. She a lot quieter these days than she used to be. I still feel her but not so much. OOOHHHH and happy 25 week Aubergine to me (egg plant Heyyady). x

Thanks pip! I have no doses - my gd disappeared before I started the insulin! I am glad I waited!

Isabelle has moved head down and oh my gosh is it uncomfortable! My tummy hurts so much and the shooting pains are bad. She did slow down movement wise but I think that was because I overdid it. She goes nuts when I lie down.

Omg!! Wow! I totally missed all this going on!! Best of luck and how exciting! They will be ok if they are born now won't they?

Xx

Oh that is not nice. Poor you. I had bad constipation for months this time and hubby found it so funny:( men are arseholes s

Xx

Oh that is not nice. Poor you. I had bad constipation for months this time and hubby found it so funny:( men are arseholes sOmetimes. Dh takes the mick out of everything and makes out that I moan about nothing. They are so insensitive!

Anyway - doc gave me some suppositories which you can buy over the counter which worked very well. I also drank a glass if fibogel for brekkie and dinner every night for two weeks and that helped alot. I hope you feel better soon

I will be having them cesarean- it's safer for them and actually less recoup time for me, as 90% of twin "natural" births end up with complications and the second baby being taken by section anyway

When will you get a date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->