PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

LittleGriff- I'm having the same issue and think I would murder my husband if he posted something like that! Men! *harumph.

Emma- My scheduled date is May 6th- but with things continuing to march along even with bed rest, we're holding our breath for at least one more week- praying for 2

*TMI Alert*
I am constipated from hell- not a problem I've ever had to deal with as I have IBS. My dr won't let me even take a stool softener or mineral oil as these could kick up my contractions. does anyone have any suggestions?! I am in some serious pain and prune juice does nothing for me...

Yay heyyady great news!! As for the constipation I find orange juice is making me more regular xx

Caroline punch your OH in the balls :rofl: men don't think!!

I'm sprouting now ladies!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217056_1997226135482_1388356992_2320156_1300002_n.jpg

Heyyady hope they keep from coming for two weeks then. I'll keep everything crossed for you hon. xxxxx As for constipation roast pork always gets me going but i think that's just me and how I react to the fat. Drink lots of water as that can help and maybe veg with lots of fibre like broccoli. Hope it shifts soon :(

Emmea great that the gd has gone I assumed you'd be stuck with it until the end :yipee:

Sequeena love the bump hon :thumbup:

Thank you!! Diagnosed with stupid spd today grrrrrrrrrr it hurts like hell

Emmea- SPD is NO FUN- check out the support thread here on BnB there are some great suggestions that have really helped me :)

Heava- How goes the wedding plans?

The "issues" seemed to have lessened for the time being- thanks for all the advice ladies!

OMG all the December threads that are popping up!

Oh no Emma you are getting one thing after another :( hope it's only mild.

Heyyady I can't believe Christmas babies are on the cards already too. I want to savour this pregnancy as hopefully it'll be my last but it's going so fast!

Christmas babies?? Holy cow!!!

My sentiments exactly!!

It is going so quick! We will start giving birth in just a few weeks!! Then it will be one after another until we are all done!! 3rd tri here we come!

Did I show you guys my bedding I bought off ebay. Bit Cath Kidson but half the price lol. Going to paint their room sage green so Sam doesn't feel too girly.

Attachments

• cot set.jpg
    cot set.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2
Just about to take Harry to Street Dancing, but wanted to share Archie's headstone with you all, it was fitted today xxx

11042011179.jpg 11042011180.jpg 11042011181.jpg

Just saw it on FB, it's gorgeous honey. I'm so glad you have that for him <3

Pip that bedding so gorgeous!! I would love that bedding but OH is painting the room a sort of neutral cappucino colour with cream and it just wouldn't go :(

Sassy I love the stone :hugs:

Rochelle and Charlotte were delivered by c-section at 11:55 am and 11:56 am on Sunday morning (4/10/2011)!!!!!
Rochelle Lorianne weighs 4 lbs and is 17 inches long and Charlotte Marie weighs 4 lbs 8 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long! They are SOOOOO beautiful! they are both in the NICU and on C-Paps. I'll add pictures either later tonight or tomorrow.
I am recouping- sore as hell and doped to the gills- so I'll try to catch up later-

Congrats Heyyady!!!!
Can't wait to see your beautiful girls .... you must be so proud!
Xx

Lovely headstone Sarah ...

Pip - Nice bedding, will Sam have to share a bedroom with the new baby?
We have chosen 'Little Chick' from Next ..... Yes it's pink!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->