PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

congratulation on the birth of your daughters h! I cant wait to see pictures! X

Congats heyylady on the birth of yous daughters x x

Christ that means I'm next lol x

Wedding plans going smoothly as they can dress nowfits bump x.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Rochelle and Charlotte were delivered by c-section at 11:55 am and 11:56 am on Sunday morning (4/10/2011)!!!!!
Rochelle Lorianne weighs 4 lbs and is 17 inches long and Charlotte Marie weighs 4 lbs 8 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long! They are SOOOOO beautiful! they are both in the NICU and on C-Paps. I'll add pictures either later tonight or tomorrow.
I am recouping- sore as hell and doped to the gills- so I'll try to catch up later-

Oh my goodness congratulations Heyyady can't believe I missed this till now. Can't wait to see your two babies :baby::baby: Such good weight too well done you have been growing them well. Much love to you and hope you make a speedy recovery and they both come out of nicu quickly for you. :kiss:

Congats heyylady on the birth of yous daughters x x

Wedding plans going smoothly as they can dress nowfits bump x.

Hope everyone else is ok x

:rofl: that made me laugh. Xxx :haha:

Gosh realised I've got so much to catch up on!!! So here goes, be patient with me everyone :dohh:

LuvMySoldier - glad you hubby's results came back within the normal range. Hope the supplements help.

Heva - Congratulations on the wedding, can't wait to see the pictures.

And yes its you next :happydance:

Sequeena
My OH is in such a mood today. He's having problems at work and brought them home with him I know he doesn't mean it but he keeps snapping which riles me up. This is how one of our conversations went

Me: I'm having cramps (was fine, they buggered off in half an hour)
Him: *not heard me* moan blah blah
Me: ... I'm having cramps
Him: *still not hearing me*
Me: I'M HAVING CRAMPS FFS OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS!

- OH's can be a pain in the arse, I'm lucky Rob's really good, but believe me I've had my fair share of pains that don't listen!

LittleGriffin
Happy 24 weeks to Jimmy, me and Summer Grace Griffin!!!!

It's my V DAY!!!!!!!!!

Xx

Congratulations :happydance: :thumbup::yipee:

I wouldn't find the toilet joke funny either, I don't think men view that sort of thing in the same way we do, they don't appear to have the same need for privacy!

Emma
Thanks pip! I have no doses - my gd disappeared before I started the insulin! I am glad I waited!

That's really good news :happydance:

Diagnosed with stupid spd today grrrrrrrrrr it hurts like hell

Sounds awful and really painful :nope:

Pip - loving the bedding xxx

Heyyady - just seen pics of your beautiful girls on FB you must be so proud.

Glad everyone had a good Mother's Day, mine was pretty good I got a card and Adele's latest CD. Did have a bad moment, went to church on the Saturday night instead of Sunday morning and our bloody priest (he is lovely really) read the same story as part of his sermon that he read at Archie's funeral, Oh yes you can imagine :cry:!!

Loving the bump pictures everyone and of course the nappy stash Eve :haha:

Glad everyone liked Archie's stone, it made us cry when we saw it, it was much nicer than I expected.

As for Christmas babies, that was my aim, but CD40 and still no sign of ovulation :growlmad:

Sorry I had to catch up on so much, I've been doing some extra work for my old school. It's a Catholic Primary school, the junior children to a presentation/play of the Easter story. It's been lovely to be back there as the staff are all good friends, are really lovely, and TBH completely bonkers, which all makes for a good time.

Wow shattered after all that catching up, think its time for tea and toast.

Love to you all xxx

H congrats on your beautiful girls! Can't wait to see pictures.

Sassy, the headstone is lovely. x

Little griff congrats on your V day, sorry about the poo problem.

I can't remember who posted about constipation relief but try apple juice, supposed to be more effective than prune juice!

Emmea, can't remember if it was you who posted about SPD but whoever it was I feel for you, I have SPD and SI joint pain on both sides, I have to say this pregnancy is starting to get me down.

Little lady is extremely active in there and keeps shifting about, I've put on 12lb so far and feel like shite because I just can't physically get active due to the pain I'm in all the time.

Anyway sorry for whinging, don't want to bring the thread down.

Love to everyone and sorry if I havent mentioned everyone personally, not intentional. x

I can't believe you've not ovulated yet sassy what a piss take!

Today is my V day. Big sigh of relief here.

I can't believe you've not ovulated yet sassy what a piss take!

Today is my V day. Big sigh of relief here.

:rofl:

Congratulations on V day :happydance:

You've just cheered a lady thats not ovulating up no end.

Can't believe it, temps up and down almost all cycle, lots of CM/EWCM almost all cycle. And ovulation sticks that start to look promising one day then nothing the next, then promising again a few days later, then it just keeps repeating like that!

xxx

Good news: my mum picked up my steriliser from M&P today and a cardi I had ordered [reduced from £42 to £14! yeoooo]

Bad news: I had to go see the Dr because of a pain I have under my right ribcage so she's taken bloods and thinks it could be gall bladder or liver related... possibly caused by the HG... Gimme a break dammit

Good news: my mum picked up my steriliser from M&P today and a cardi I had ordered [reduced from £42 to £14! yeoooo]

Bad news: I had to go see the Dr because of a pain I have under my right ribcage so she's taken bloods and thinks it could be gall bladder or liver related... possibly caused by the HG... Gimme a break dammit

Pleased you got the things you wanted.

I really can't believe what you're going through :nope: Is the pain really bad?

xxx

Sarah it's been there for a couple of months but getting more frequent and more painful, it woke me the night before last the pain was so sharp. I mean it's not "omg I'm gonna die" agony, it's just very sharp and sore. It's okay this morning but I know it'll return. When it first started a few months ago I thought it was trapped wind caused by pregnancy but as it's gotten worse and the pain is in the same place all the time I worried in case it was something to do with the pregnancy but fortunately they think it's not! So now I just have to wait until Tues afternoon to get my blood results. Even if it is gallstones or something they won't do anything but give me paracetamol anyway because I'm pregnant but I just wanted to know what it was!!

BFP/AF HURRY UP FOR SARAH!!!!!!

Eve- gotta tell you I thought of you today at the oddest moment- when I was getting an enema! :rofl: The nurse says, "Oh! your hemorrhoid is better! Not so much of a grape as it is a raisin!"

For those of you with facebook, this link should work...
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1204863376&aid=2087403

link doesn't work for me heyyady and i'm desperate to sneeak a peek at lo's lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/twins-triplets-multiples/588776-gorgeous-girls-here.html
Heava-this one should!

H thanks!!! LOL I wasn't sure what the link was for... thought you were posting a pic of the pile LOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->