PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Em it tickled my funny bone posting that because it's like MWAH HA HA I KNOW A SECRETTTTTTT

Now I've got that song "I've got the key, I've got the secret" stuck in my head!!!

Hi everyone.

Eve I'll say some prayers and also light a candle when I go to church tonight.

By the way what have I missed on FB, I hate not knowing things :brat:

xxx

:rofl: sassy! Eve wrote something under what I'd written. To Joe public it just looks like a totally innocent convo but we know what it really means hehe!!

:rofl: sassy! Eve wrote something under what I'd written. To Joe public it just looks like a totally innocent convo but we know what it really means hehe!!

:cry: we're not friends on FB :shrug: can we be friends please :flower::friends:

I will say a prayer too Eve, we are off to church at half 6.
I can't imagine how she feels, it must be so scary.
Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Hi all. How is everyone doing today? So sad to hear about the tiny preemie that was just born. I hope he will be alright. The poor couple must be scared out of their minds for him. :( I will pray that he will be a strong little fighter and will hang on and have a strong will to live. [-o< Please keep us posted though.

Pip, when did you first feel baby girl move? Was it earlier than Sam? I'm hoping I'll feel this one sooner than with Bryson (who I first felt at 16+6). :)

I'm curious, do any of you know if the FRER pg test (first response early result) has a max out on the darkness of the test line? I've been poas each day just to see that line get darker until we my scan this coming wed to see if we see a gest sac and yolk sac (hopefully). It does seem as though the line has been getting stronger but today it looks to me to be the same as yesterday's. I'm 15 dpo/4 weeks 1 day/3 days late for AF. Got my first :bfp: on Tue this past week and it was a faint one but it still counts of course which is also why I've continued to re-test just to make sure that line gets darker. When I tested for the first time with Bryson I was 4 days late for AF and the test line was SUPER dark (used same brand of test, FRER). Should I be worried that today's looks the same as yesterday's? I hope the hcg is still headed up correctly (doubling) but I wont be able to find that out till the end of this coming week as my doc is seeing me on Wed and ordering bloods then too which of course is a 48 hour process and then gotta wait for results to come back which seems to be slow with my doctor's office. :wacko: So does anyone know if or think that FRER has a line darkness maximum and if I've possibly hit that and thus why my line today looks like yesterday's?
I cant help but be a worry wart :blush: after my loss last year and having TTC for 10 months before I finally became pregnant now. Needless to say we want this baby really badly and I'm trying to be optimistic and positive but it's really hard when you're so afraid. :wacko: So any ideas? :blush: :blush:

Thanks so much everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully see us all give birth to beautiful little babies at the end of all of this! :flower: :hugs:

Pip Atti is doing the same, I found his movements have slowed the last week or so. Been having really really bad BH - like they come ever 2-3 mins and last for 1-2 mins!! Fortunately they've eased this morning. Pip it just occured to me that our first children's initial is S and our second is A! lol

Ohhh yer!!! Cool :haha: As you know my name begins with A and DH's is S, not intentional but worked out that way. Our post is going to be a nightmare :dohh:

Hope your friends little boy pulls through. Scary times ahead I'm sure but I'll keep everything tightly crossed for him. xxx

Kim don't judge how pregnant you are by test lines, it really can vary and I'm sure there must be max strength to a test. I felt this one from about 11 weeks, just the flutters and bubbles but I think proper kicks from about 16 weeks I think, about two weeks earlier than with Sam.

Kimberly don't forget that HCG doubles every 2 days as well! So I wouldn't worry too much, a line is a line. You also have to remember that every test [even with 2 in the same box] will have slightly different sensitivities which is why they say not to keep testing because you'll get yourself worked up mostly about nothing.

I felt Atticus at 13w with Saraya I was 16w.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend that her little boy pulls through x x

Thanks gals! You're right.:dohh: It's been reassuring seeing that line darken though. :) I feel optimistic though as so far this pregnancy is resembling my pregnancy with Bryson and my spotting has quit too. :thumbup: hopefully this time though I'll manage to avoid ms or gave it be minimal haha. :winkwink: we will see though. It's very early days yet. Only with Bryson I felt hot and cold off and on and this time I feel hot and warm all over and feel like I'm cooking/incubating. Perhaps it is a girl lol! Time will tell of course.

Wow pippin 11 weeks! And Aaisrie, 13 weeks, I can only hope to be so lucky.

Any word on your friend's preemie? Is he holding on alright? I hope so! I remember when my oldest was born at 5 weeks early. I was really scared for him but he was ok and proved his strength by screaming louder than the rest of the babies in the nursery. Hehe! I'll be watching for an update.

Think I'll go make myself some more food now hehe. :blush:

Haven't heard anything else yet... we're hoping no news is good news it's just scary for me because she was due the exact same day as me. This morning all we heard was that he was being moved to a different hospital and was still having breathing difficulties and fits... :[ They thought he wouldn't last the night so hopefully he's still okay

Aaisrie that's really horrible. Hoping you hear some good news soon. Lets hope all of ours stay put for a few more months. x

Saw this and wanted to share!

https://images2.cafemom.com/images/user/gallery/post_106911_1179178197_med.jpg?imageId=674875

If you can't see the words, it says:

"A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me.

It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It's where I first grew to love you, where I lay my hand as I dreamed about who you were and who you would be. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it."

That's cute A :thumbup: I notice the one stretchy Sam gave me is the same spot where little A likes to push on too!!! Like brother, like sister I love :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->