PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Glad you went in Eve :hugs: always best to stay on top of things. Great bump

Heyyady great pictures. Such cuties. xxx

AFM I splashed out on a monsoon Maxi dress today. Great over bump I feel so comfortable it's unreal worth the money and means I'll have it after too. It's even got easy access for breastfeeding so bring on the summer :haha:

Just so you all know Emma is in too, she said she doesn't have enough reception for bnb but shes in for rehydration think she was vomiting... Wonder if she picked up what Tom had?

Hi everyone!!

Great to see your bfp again embo! It is so exciting to have you back!!!

Lovely bump pic pip - you look so beautiful.

It's not fair you guys are just now talking about bh! I have had them really bad since wk16 and now they are horrid. I can barely breath and I feel sick and they can come four plus times an hour:( no one seems to care so I am not worried. I am going to have one mega fit uterus! And yes it makes me pee alot lol

Beautiful pic heyady! Glad they are home.

Afm - I got moved last night to somewhere with reception! Hurrah! I am on my 4th bag of fluids and it keeps coming. I had tom's bug but it was still going strong long after 24 hours and nothing would stay down. My keytones were as bad as they get and I was so dehydrated my feet and hands were going numb. I have sticky blood too so am a dvt risk. Just ate my first food so hopefully will be home soon. I didn't realise how hard it was to get out of this place! They are ctging like mad and keep referring to her as Tony baby! She can't be that small - I am huge!

I can't believe how rubbish they are about my bug too - they tried to stick me on a ward last night and this morning sent me to the kitchen to make breakfast - I am on a ward full of new babies fgs! No wonder it is rife in here.

How are you feeling today eve? You have my total sympathy - being in here totally sucks. Xxx

I'm sorry- you have to make your own breakfast??? I so don't understand your health care system!
Hope you keep everything down and get home to your little man quickly! :hug:

H it's only in maternity that you normally make your own, it encourages new mums to move around after labour or section. When I was on gynae I had my breakfast brought to me but IRS nicer making your own because you can choose what you have and when you have it.
Dr said if I kept breakfast down I got the drip down, CHECK, and if I keep lunch down too I can go home :)
I'm on the EKG atm and it's showing tightenings which I can't even feel but Kiera the nurse is concerned because they are too regular for BH so she wants the dr to take a look at it... FFS anddd I've been awake since 7 because the 2 girls who were in the bay were awake and so started talking really loudly and woke me up!!!!!!!!

Goodness ladies get well soon. Hope you both get to go home soon. I said on fb eve we don't want any babies just yet hun so keep him in for longer. :hugs: Emma I thought they'd have you isolated :saywhat: that part of our system I really don't understand :dohh: never made my own breakfast though!

Thanks for the lovely words Emma we need to see your bump too and you little griffin. :thumbup:

hi all

eve emma sorry your both not well :(

embo great to see u

just thought i post u all a wedding pic day went amazing and my dad made sure we had sun even though he was sadly missed on the day

Attachments

• 209754_1971935507735_1523451700_32128711_3709830_o.jpg
    209754_1971935507735_1523451700_32128711_3709830_o.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
Beautiful pic Emma what a lovely day :hugs:

Just popping by to let you girls know I passed my GTT x I was well under the 11.1 mark. My blood sugars after the test were 3.9 xx

I had another scan yesterday and little man is getting big now, he's still measuring bang on so hopefully will give to an average sized baby?? My next scan is at 32+4 :D

Hi Ladies :hi: I have been following you all via email update. But going to try and do a catch up since I last posted please be patient with me :haha:

xxx

Oh I feel so miserable today :cry:

I had to walk 4 miles in the rain, up and down the mountain to go to a doctors appointment with Sean and I'm paying for it with some pretty horrific pelvic pain :cry: and because I'm hypermobile in my knees one kept giving way and is now extremely sore. I have to walk even further tomorrow to get my 28 week bloods done and public transport is so expensive where I live. Seans dad works in London from Monday to Thursday so we can't even ask him for a lift :( and I have to go to asda tomorrow to get some food, thank god there is a free bus running there and back.

It's getting closer to one of my angel's due date too and I'm feeling down about that though part of me is telling me to fuck up because I have Thomas.

I am just not very good company today ladies, sorry :cry:

Embo

Its so fantastic that your EPU will scan you every week, at the hospital I went to for my check up after Archie (not the hospital I had him at) they said they would only give me an extra 8 week scan, I pointed out that my worry time would be during 2nd tri and could they do extra scans then instead and they said no!
Maybe you'll answer this as I carry on reading but if not, did you enjoy Sally Morgan?

Heyyady

I know I've commented on FB but your girls are too gorgeous for words, its a shame you don't live over here, I'd be a permenant fixture :haha:
Love the picture of the girls with great-grandma and with big sister.

Pip

Pleased to hear your brother's visiting.
Post 2739 Nice bump pic :thumbup:
As for the weekend here's the link to my post in SIDS, Stillbirth, Neonatal death section, suffice to say I didn't have a good weekend, but all is well now! https://www.babyandbump.com/stillbi...ssing-baby-memorial-service-really-upset.html
Glad Man City won.
Picture of you in the maxi dress would be nice, please!

LittleGriff

The anti-D sounds terrible.
Pleased to hear baby Griff is growing well.
Post 2752 Happy 29 weeks :happydance:
Gorgeous pram.

Eve

Sorry to hear you've had headaches, when I got pre-eclampsia with my eldest the headaches were the last symptom oh and the flashing lights!!! Pleased Atticus is growing well.
As for making Atticus pay for all your suffering I say GO FOR IT GIRL!
Not the dreaded HG again :nope: I like the way everyone told you to phone and I know you did!!!
Post 2776 Nice bump pic!
Seen your tracing lets hope those tightenings don't get any stronger, well not for a few weeks.

Sequeena

Well done with the GTT, and well done for the fur free flours :haha:
Pleased the scan went well.
Sorry you're have a crap day.

LMS

Pleased the surgery went well, its great they didn't find any problems.

Emma

Can't believe you ended up in hospital, hopefully recovering well now? I can't believe they put you on a ward with babies, idiots! Was it the hospital off the TV?

Heva

Gorgeous wedding picture, hope you had a great day, CONGRATULATIONS!

AFM not much to report really, sent SANDS our story, they appear quite interested in helping.
Harry was in a dance show on Friday and Saturday (street dancing) he danced to Smooth Criminal with some other boys, he was really good.
Rob's not very well, man flu, I've told him its because he left me on my own all weekend :haha:

I wrote our story for SANDS in quite a narrative form and thought I'd post it for you all to read if thats ok?

Gosh I need to catch up more often, as I said I do keep track via email notification.

Love you all.

Sarah xxx

Sassy when I had my bleed at almost 15 weeks I had to fight with my local hospital for a scan because they 'dont usually do them past 12 weeks' :growlmad: in the end my doctor demanded they do it, hopefully the same will happen for you as you definitely need the reassurance xx

Hi Pip! I remember you and I'm sure you remember me. :flower: Well after 10 long months of TTC after our mmc in June last year I'm finally pregnant. I got my :bfp: this morning. I'm excited and shocked as I had lost hope we'd ever get preg again but here I am, cautiously. I'm still very paranoid and fearful of another loss but trying to think and feel positive about this one. So far my symptoms are fatigue, peeing more, cravings, increased appetite, and spotting (almost completely gone now). But I spotted through all of first tri with Bryson. So I'm trying to not worry too much about that. But I'm sure you know what a worry wart we all can be. :dohh: Sticky dust for everyone here who is preggers and hoping their bean sticks too! :dust: :dust:

Kimberly- congrats hon!
Sequeena- so sorry about your pelvis :hugs: mine is still giving me a run for it now and then, but is SOOO much better now that they are born- just know there's an end in sight, Mama!
Sarah- I wish you were closer, too! :hug: As it is, though, that's one hell of a commute! :haha:

That's what I kept telling myself earlier, I suffered 10 weeks of constant ms, I can do this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->