PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Eve how on Earth did you notice that, now you've pointed it out I'd want it the other way round too. Sequeena - Robs left handed too and so are Harry and George. Rob's always impressed when he knows someones left handed! Until today when he saw David Cameron playing table tennis and realised he was left handed, not so impressed now!!!

Nursery's looking great by the way xxx

Sassy I don't blame him lmao!!!

For the most part you probably wouldn't notice I'm left handed, until you see little things like the changing mat :lol: I didn't realise it would be the other way round for right handed people! Bummer for my OH then :rofl:

Oh Eve, one of my niece's was ambidextrous as a child! :D Not sure if she still is though x

Sarah I've always noticed little things like that, I would probably have noticed Sequeena was left handed the first time I met her... I see little things, always have! Oh I need to add Rob on FB, I forgot to do it when I came home!!

Sequeena you lose it if you don't use it all the time..

I think she may have lost it then, I remember one of her teachers kept forcing her to write with just the one hand :dohh:

oh re facebook, this is mine xx

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.woolcock

And you've added Rob, he's so excited about his new found Irish roots. Bless him, he'll be harrassing you for info now, beats him annoying me :rofl: And by the way he's trying to perfect his Northern Irish accent and believe me its not good!!!

Sarah I don't blame him for been upset that David Camerons left handed either.

xxx

Oh and now he's commenting 'you know how you always said Eve always says the right thing, well so do I, thats because of our roots!!!' I'm never gonna hear the end of this!

OMG AHAHAHAHAHA apparently the NI accent is one of the hardest in the world to do!! I mean even Chris doesn't have a strong one and if he tries to put on a strong one it sounds stupid LOL

Just told him what you said, he says 'I've got it cos its in my blood'
TBH he sounds deranged!

AHHHAAHAHHA Sarah seriously stop I've already had a mini-weeing incident laughing so hard at Saraya!!! When I read your post there I read it in a "London black ghetto" voice... like BLUD init hahahahah

No imagine Emmerdale meets NI with a touch of derangement!

Gosh I couldn't say full derangement, Emmerdale meets NI sounds bad enough without a lot of derangement!

Ahahaha I love you Sarah!!!! That is so freaking funny!! Poor Rob, he's such a sweetheart as well!!!

Ha!
As soon as i saw the changing mat photo i thought ' that's the wrong way round!'
Jimmy is left handed though so i wonder if he will want ours that way?
WEIRD!!!!!!! ;-)

He's not as sweet as you think!!!

Don't you think it'd be really interesting to hear each other speak, I always forget about people having accents, when I read what they've written they all sound like me, get ready for it.....................Emmerdale meets Kes. Yes everyone originally I'm from Barnsley. And if you don't know the film Kes................... Emmerdale meets Brassed Off.

Robs from Sheffield so when he's not trying to sound like he comes from NI, he's like Emmerdale meets Full Monty (without the tackle :rofl:)

He's glaring at me now!!!

He's not as sweet as you think!!!

Don't you think it'd be really interesting to hear each other speak, I always forget about people having accents, when I read what they've written they all sound like me, get ready for it.....................Emmerdale meets Kes. Yes everyone originally I'm from Barnsley. And if you don't know the film Kes................... Emmerdale meets Brassed Off.

Robs from Sheffield so when he's not trying to sound like he comes from NI, he's like Emmerdale meets Full Monty (without the tackle :rofl:)

He's glaring at me now!!!

Does Rob hand you something and say ' eeee arrrrrr love' ?
I say love quite a bit and being from High Green in Sheffield the accent is quite strong!!
Now we live in Barnsley and i cant get my head around the accent, i cant tell a word my midwife is saying half the time!! :wacko:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sarah that is the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!!!! I'll have to post a video on FB of Saraya I took the other day because I was talking on it.... my accent is pretty mild though...

It's not bloody weird!! :rofl: Stop picking on me!!

My OH is from Barnsley Caroline, his accent is stupid. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->