PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip I an just the same - I sound like the modern BBC too lol!

Good luck embo!

Heva - She didn't write it on my notes - she leave it blank:/

I've copied this from my journal girls -

Just sat in the car park at the hospital. I'm not sure what to think. I'll just write down what happened and hopefully you guys will comment.

I was given an internal scan only. She seemed to be taking ages and finally showed me the sac, very clear yolk sac and a tiny blob that she wouldn't yet call a fetal pole as it's so tiny. She said I'm full of gas which was making it difficult to scan me as it makes everything kind of blurry. I have a small bleed under the sac but she said that's from implantation. She said I'm measuring about 5 and half weeks to 6.

I have to go back in ten days. This has really upset me cos 10 days feels like a lifetime right now.

The only positive I'm taking is that I'm only out by a few days not 10 to 14 days out like with my angels. Other than that I think I may be going on to miscarriage number 3.

I don't feel positive any more and I'm not sure what to do with myself.

Em it's only out by a few days, you know babies measure all sorts of sizes!!! Half the time Atticus measures big but at my 20w scan he measured small and I was put back!!!! Honey I KNOW 10 days feels like a lifetime right now but you KNEW going for a scan this early would only show you a fetal pole and sac. There is no point in giving up hope unless you know there is a reason to - I'm not gonna sit here and blow smoke up your ass if there was nothing there I wouldn't be saying stuff "just to be nice" I will always tell you my honest opinion and I think right now your brain [and totally understandly so!!!] is clinging to the negative because you've had so much shit go wrong. Right now you have had a scan, you've seen what should be there for the stage you're at so where is the negativity fitting into that?!?!? Come on Em, you're stronger than this. You know you'd be telling us the same thing given the circumstances.
*BIG MASSIVE HUGS* I think they call this tough love honey <3

Embo pls don't feel negative this was what happened on my very first scan this pregnancy x

JThanks Eve, I really appreciate it but it just all feels really familiar again.

Heva, would you please tell me what happened at your scan. It may put my mind at rest.

Awww Embo! Please try to thunk more positive. It sounds like everything looks as it should for this point. Trust me I COMPLETELY understand the fear of loss. :hugs: I suffered a mmc this time last year and I'm scared to death that I'll lose this one too after 10 months of ttc and having given up hope. But I know also that if I let myself think negative then something bad just might happen as a result. I'm gonna think positive as much as I can this time and hope for the best. Hang in there and it isn't over until it's over. After 2 mc's I'm kinda surprised that they aren't monitoring u more closely. Anyways, can u schedule a private reassurance scan in a week or two to see a hb? I'm sure that would help u feel tons better. Hang in there and chin up. Everything looks just as it should for your gestation. Big :hugs:

JThanks Eve, I really appreciate it but it just all feels really familiar again.

Heva, would you please tell me what happened at your scan. It may put my mind at rest.

I thought I was 6 + and scan measured 5 wks with small bleed near scan which is apparently more common than woman think I went 2 wks later and that was when we saw hb x the wait is awful Hun but in 10 days they will be able to see fetal pole and tiny heartbeat Hun so pls stay positive x

Can I ask advice girls x for past few days been losing what I can only describe as large blobs of jelly clear/ cloudy and have had horrendous back ache anyone else had this is it mucus plug coming away do u think ?

Sounds like it could be your plug heva although a lot of people lose them weeks before they labour anyways.

AN UPDATE ON BABY EVAN: Regarding little Evan, she says there is nothing more they can do for him and they are switching his ventilator off today. They don't know how long he will carry on without it. <3

Oh embo - what eve said. It is way too soon to draw any conclusions. My scan at 6 weeks with my son was worse - they couldn't even find it. They found h a week later.

Don't give up hope xx

Sounds like it heva - I lost mine last time at 35 weeks, but I didn't have much pain. I didn't go into labour and was induced at term.

Keep an eye on the pain though. I hope it all kicks off for you soon!

Guys I need a moan. Despite having two great days with loads of good news I am physically feeling really bad.

I did something stupid and drank weak raspberry leaf just one cup and since then my bh are one constant very strong bh. I feel like I am sat on by an elephant since I got up:( I can feel my muscles tearing like I have done too many sit ups:( no one else has this and the mw are baffled. They say it is fine if it isn't labour which I know it isn't.

I have had bad bad bad bh since 16 weeks and no one sea to listen. I feel rotten:(

Embo seems like you're dates aren't that far out hon, quite normal to see what you saw. Hold onto the fact you saw the yoke and pole it's just too early to see anything else. Understand what you are feeling though, we all do :hugs: sending positive vibes and thoughts your way :hug: When I went for my early scan she said it's normal to see only a yoke and small fetal pole even at 7 weeks. xxx

Heva sounds like the start of you plug but the main one looks like snot with blood in it (sorry bit to much info) and about the size of a golf ball. Mine came out the day I went into labour. If it's clear you're probably getting lower :hug:

Emmea sorry you feel like crap hon, totally sympathise. I had horrible muscle pain the other day like it was ripping but I think it was just stretching as it went the next day. It's happened twice now. It's like my muscles get really sore, finally given in and stretch, then feel ok again till the next time. It happened with Sam too. Hope you feel better soon and rest when you can :hug:

Aaisrie I don't know what to say, so sad for you friend. My thoughts are with them at this difficult time :cry:

Embo - Keep your chin up, what should have been there was there and yeah 10 days will feel like a lifetime to you but spending them 10 days only feeling negative will drive you insane.

Heva - Ewwwwwww! I think i will freak out when i lose mine! ;-)

Eve - It's so sad about baby Evan, i will be thinking about him and will remember him in church tomorrow also.

Emmea - Sorry your hurting. Why did you drink the tea? Did you want your labour to start?

As for us, we have been at Chester Zoo today and had a fantastic time, it's a really long walk around all the animals though so now i'm getting all snuggly on the sofa!! We bought Baby Griff a chimpanzee hand puppet - so cute!!

Xx

Thanks guys back pain still hurting it's just constant :( x

Just to update you all

&#8206;"Evan passed away peacefully in his mummy's arms at 5.45pm, he wasn't in any pain x"

Fly High Little Man &#9829;

:hugs: for everyone especially for angel Evan and his family :cry: It is so unfair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->