PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip I barely remember it because I was in the pool it all just rolled into the space of 5mins, the pushing is the easy bit!! When Saraya was born the first thing Chris said was:

Are her eyes gonna stay like that?

The whole family still keep him going about it!!

Jimmy won £350 on the champions league final last night ..... Get in!!

Lol Aaisrie men do say the funniest thing :rofl:

LG :wohoo: wwooooohoooo go spend on baby thing :haha:

Lol eve at the tit joke!

I can't believe you have a time limit to push! That is so stupid! Nature can take her time. All the interfering bugs me. It is no good for anyone except the hospital who can cram more people in:( I am not even planning on pushing at all. this little girl has to find her own way out lol!

My Mw said that when the pain gets too much it is because you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and baby is nearly here:)

LOL planning on not pushing... wild freakin' horses couldn't have stopped me... *I* couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to... it's like trying to hold your breath you can do it for a little bit before your body just does it anyways!

I said a little prayer for Baby Evan and his family in church last night ....
Fly high angel. Xx

Normally I'd agree with you Emmea but I was so tired I willing accepted the help. Hope I don't need any help this time though. Not sure you're going to do it without pushing would love to know how hehehe :haha: Maybe us second timers will have 'um fall out, now that would be nice :rofl: :haha: :rofl:

Just catching up on everyones posts Emma wish I could do it with out pushing lol but after all 4 of mine I'm still expecting to have to push like with rest of em but then ur body takes over and u can't help but push x bought myself a gym balm today to try and help with backache hubby decided to have a go and fell off was so funny x 4 wks to go tomoz for me so nervous and excited to meet our littleboy x

Don't know about pushing her out - feels like she is trying to push herself out. I had the oddest bh/contraction today - no pain just loads of feeling like something pushing down and coming down. Wonder if she engaged or went breach or something?!

I had an epi last time so this birth will be a surprise to me! Like a first timer. I didn't push last time as he was forcefully removed asap due to me needing emergency section and theatre being busy.

Copy and pasting this from my July group:

Some of you might remember me mentioning thalassemia a few weeks ago as one of my blood results had come back low [MCH] and they wanted to repeat my test and test Chris as well as if both of us were displaying signs then Atticus could end up really sick. So we went in last week and I just rang up to get the results and the MW [who was really nice and helpful!] told me there are no recorded MCH results for me on that date but that Chris' are fine. So that's 1 hurdle. Unfortunately my MCH had been done [as a routine blood] when I'd been admitted 2 weeks ago and it was down a further point [the minimum it should be is 27, when I was called for a repeat 3 weeks before my admission it was 25.8] to 24.6 and that my iron levels which should be between 15% - 50% are at 3.2%... she also said my feritin should be between 13-150 and mine is at 5. She said she wouldn't be surprised if I was feeling really lethargic and sick... umm might explain why I've been so much sicker the last few weeks. So then she talked about iron tablets and I explained I was reluctant to take them because I KNOW they make HG sooo much worse and I don't want more hospital admissions because of HG so she said they might be able to give it to me via a drip but I'd have to go to the hospital every 2 days for it [I'd go every day if it meant not making the HG worse] but it's up to the consultant to decide. Basically the real concern is if I go into labour right now because she said both myself and Atticus would be at real risk [and she sounded really concerned when she was saying this] because of both the blood loss and because of sheer exhaustion.... She said if I wasn't so far along it wouldn't be as worrying because they'd have more time to deal with it but being 33w I could go into labour at any time...

Now I'm worried.....

[sorry for the selfish rant]

Awwww eve! Poor you! So why did they want so long to do these tests!?

I don't know Emma!!! The phoned me and said an appt. would be out, that was about 2 or 3 weeks before my admission [which was 2 weeks ago]. My bloods were done last week but they were the ones that the MW said weren't on the system. So I don't know what's going on really....

Eve lots of :hugs:, it wasn't a selfish rant, that's what everyone here is for, to support each other.

xxx

Oh Eve that sucks, can't believe they took so long. Is it a routine thing we all get? I'm so ignorant as to what they test for I really should take more notice. I hope they can give you the drip. When are you seeing the consultant? You really have had a rough ride this pregnancy :hugs:

Hope it gets better for you Eve, all you've had is problems :(

On another note Sassy I'm sorry you had to see that awful thread in 3rd tri :growlmad:

Don't get me started about threads in third tri :growlmad: I had to turn my computer off early and do something else. What with the one you're talking about and a stupid woman trying to buy castor oil and women encouraging her I'd had enough. Seriously do people not think??? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->