PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Oh that sounds good!! I'm still wearing underwires now because my boobs are mahoosive.

I agree, as soon as you need to physically give birth it shouldn't be classes as miscarriage imo :(

Oh speaking of which it's beans due date tomorrow :(

Oh bless you I'm sure it won't be an easy day.

My due date was the 4th of April, I went to see Archie on that day, I'm hoping they're together, looking after each other with my dad :hugs:

xxx

Oh bless you I'm sure it won't be an easy day.

My due date was the 4th of April, I went to see Archie on that day, I'm hoping they're together, looking after each other with my dad :hugs:

xxx

Thanks Sassy :hugs:

I'm sure they're all up there playing together xxx

We regulary talk about them being together playing, I keep saying my dad will be saying don't send anymore to me I've only got two knees (not that I intend to!!!) and I imagine that they're both wearing stupid hats as Rob's granny used to crochet really badly fitting quite ugly hats (I'm sure she'll be making them wear them). We also laugh that the rabbits in the cemetery are Archie's rabbits and that one must be called Jack-Thi-Father-Wants-Thi cos thats what Rob's grandad made him call his pet rabbit!!!

xxx

Sequeena I use the mothercare nursing bras and you'll need at least 4 hun as they get a bit dirty quite quickly as leaking is notorious at the start when your boobs are learning how much milk you need to produce. I aso got some budget ones online, have a good search and you don't have to break the bank. Once you know your size check ebay out too I got two for £10 which aren't great but good for sleeping in. I don't use the sleep ones are too small from mothercare. Nursing bras are good to sleep in after birth if they are soft and a little larger than you need. I found the mothercare ones very comfortable. I'm a 42D so close to your size, although I just realised yesterday I'm fitting the DD now. I found that my boobs just got fuller not bigger after the birth, they go hard with milk sometimes but the once I bought around 35 weeks saw me through to when I stopped feeding at 10 months. They were pretty manky by the end so I've bought a few new ones for this one.

BIG :hug: to all your due dates looming. Mine was 20th April and got quite upset but felt good to have a little cry.

Thanks Pip :) I'm glad you're a similar size to me as I always have an awful time finding bras for decent prices in my size.

Well today is due day and it's been awful. Not just because it's due day but other problems have hit us and it's all getting a bit too much :(

Awwww love. When times are hard I always say to myself "it won't be like this forever" sometimes I can give a time length too and that helps me as silly and simple as it sounds. If you need to vent about them you know we'll listen. xxx

I'll see if I can find the website I used for the bras. xxx

Sassy I love that image of your dad with his two knees full :hugs:

This was one site, not the cheapest but they lasted the longest by far, still have one I wear now and looks like new still.

https://www.nursingbra.co.uk/index.htm

I missed the caster oil thread - which I am glad of. I just don't get people's impatience when they aren't term!? Why dont they want their babies to be healthy and safe?

As for boobs - mine are smaller than they have ever been! They stopped hurting early. That is why I was trying to get colostrum the other day, as they failed spectacularly last time. But they do produce if I mess with them so I will leave it at that. I use hotmilk bras which are so comfy. I had to stop wearing wired as they made me feel I was having a heart attack!!

I was very blunt Emma, probably too blunt, I was too scared to go back and look after I posted my outrage at her stupidity. I just simply don't get it :shrug:

I haven't seen the thread you've all been talking about. Is it still there?
x

I found one on the 3rd page of 3rd tri, where's the new one???

I suppose on a forum like this you'll always get people like this :wacko: Some people just haven't got the common sense they should have been born with!

Hi Girls.

I hope you all are doing well. I'm alright. I had a bit of a scare yesterday morning though. I got up to use the restroom :loo: and when I wiped I saw bright red blood. :( I immediately panicked and called my doc who sent me to the ER. Upon being taken to a room the dr there who saw me immediately placed orders for blood work, urinalysis, and a scan. A few mins later he came to talk to me to get the background of what was going on. And immediately after that a nurse arrived to get urine and blood from me. She took 5 tubes of blood. So I felt good about that as it showed me that they were being vigilant since my history of miscarriage and checking all of the bases. They of course checked my hcg which turned out to be 9000. The ultrasound showed my cervix is closed and we saw a gestational sac AND a yolk sac! :) Which is much more than we saw last time so that's progress. :thumbup: The only thing is that the sonographer also said that she saw a very tiny peri sac bleed (aka subchorionic hemorrhage). But she also didn't see any free floating blood in my uterus so that's good. She also told me that one of this tiny size isn't really concerning and can be quite common and usually doesn't cause a mc. I'm hoping she is right but naturally, I'm worried. The doc came in afterward and said that everything looked good, all my levels are great and my scan looks good too and to take it very easy for a few days and to basically be on modified bedrest and to follow up with my doc for repeat hcg and ultrasound.
I called this morning to schedule it and it turns out I will have to wait until next week as they are booked up this week. :wacko: And my doc is only in the office on Tuesdays and Fridays. Fridays only until noon. So now I have to wait to be checked on until next week. :dohh: A little nerve wracking but at least my spotting is down to a minimum small amount of brown now. I really hope to not see anymore and that this wont cause problems for me down the road in 3rd tri with early labor or placental abruption as I read can happen. Hopefully mine is so tiny it wont cause any of those problems though. (Knock on wood!) Have any of you experienced this problem or known anyone who did who can reassure me or give me advice or share their story with me? I'm still praying for a good outcome for all of this. [-o<

I hope everything is going well with all of you. I was reading this page of posts and I saw something about a post about trying caster oil to trigger labor. I'm with you guys, that is so risky and can be dangerous as it can cause the baby to have an early BM while still inside mom which can cause lots of problems after birth. I wish people would think before they act instead of being in such a rush to get the baby out. Don't get me wrong, I know how horrible it is to feel like a beached whale and be more than ready for a baby who is being stubborn to be born already but I'd still always put the well being and health of the baby before my own discomfort.

I saw the thread about Castor Oil, i didn't comment, i couldn't trust myself not to say 'WTF woman, get a grip!' :dohh:

:hugs: Sequeena
:hugs: Kimberly

I am off to my first breastfeeding group this morning to see what it's like. My sister is the breastfeeding support worker at Barnsley Hospital where i am having Baby Griff so she is coming with me today for moral support! :thumbup:

AND .....

as if you won't have already realised, its June!! That means next month our gorgeous little babies will be here :baby:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::

Caroline I said that to the MW at 1am this morning LOL

Well I ended up in hospital last night [fortunately I got out at like 2am lol] due to severe breathing issues. Eventually the Dr realised it's because of my iron levels, they're shot to shit and he has ordered me to not even wait to see my consultant next week I am seeing them today to get iron injections [I can't take the tablets because the tablets are known to make HG worse and the Dr said under no circumstances] so that means visiting the hospital every 2 days for some unknown period to get injections... Great fun!! But at least they're fixing me!!!
They scanned me too and said Atticus' weight estimation is a whopping 5lb 2oz [the average for this week is 4lb 4oz!!] which at the average calculations will make him a 9lber... um no! I think I need to not eat until I give birth LOL

And a bump pic too
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/331_e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"