PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

My boobs hurt tonight which doesn't help, think they're finally realising I'm having a baby :dohh:

Castor oil? I'm assuming it brings on contractions and she was nowhere near fullterm?

As for your boobs I know the feeling. Mostly they're fine but they are getting more and more sore. I'm starting to properly leak, only a few drops every couple of days at the mo but things are on the move :thumbup:

Thanks Sarah, TBH, I'm just shocked and amazed by threads like that. Have you read the whole thread (its been locked now)? In one of her last posts she said she had a loss in 2002???

Sorry about the sore boobs ladies. I had them all the cycle before last and I never O'd!!! Then last cycle I O'd so early that I still had AF when I O'd so missed it! Then again I did have AF for 2 weeks. I ended up having a 25 day cycle, the shortest cycle I've ever had (without being on pill) is 35 days so it really took me by surprise!!!

Love to everyone xxx

Yes that's right but it's toxic to the baby and can make it poo. If it doesn't start labour baby can get into lots of distress. All mw/doctors say never but some just don't listen. Chemists aren't allowed to sell it to pregnant women but obviously that isn't enough warning for some. :dohh: What's a week or two in the greater scheme of things.

It's my nipples they sting!!!! Ouch. I never leaked with Sam only when bf and missed a feed. I think I'll be the same this time but I've already gone up a cup size :shock:

Oh no Sassy hope you catch the O this cycle. Xxx

Blimey is that the time, night ladies. Xxx

Thanks Pip, I hope I catch it too, that's if it happens, can't believe I had an 8 1/2 week cycle with no O. Bloody body.

Night Night xxx

Oh I didn't know that. I wasn't planning on using castor oil as an eviction method anyway as it's vile stuff but it's good to know :thumbup:

Sassy once I'd said my piece I went through the thread and saw that she said she too had a loss. It's doubly shocking that she would post the thread!! If I were her friend I'd be deleting/blocking her straight away. WTF did she expect coming on here and bitching about it to us? She says she cried for that baby but the pic scared her... I bet she clicked on the picture to get a fucking closer look though!!!

:growlmad: Sorry, it really makes me mad how callous people can be.

My boobs are still 40DD which I'm quite thankful for. I was worried my boobs would super inflate! Which reminds me, when do I need to get measured for nursing bras? I think it's about 37 weeks isn't it? :wacko:

Oh Eve that sucks, can't believe they took so long. Is it a routine thing we all get? I'm so ignorant as to what they test for I really should take more notice. I hope they can give you the drip. When are you seeing the consultant? You really have had a rough ride this pregnancy :hugs:

Yea, if you check your notes you should find your blood results and it'll tell you what yours are and what the range is. It's the MCH of mine that's consistently getting lower.

What's this thread in 3rd tri everyones talking about *goes to look*

I think they do say about 37 weeks for the bra's. I wouldn't get really expensive ones thought. You need them with plenty of room at the beginning cos they will get quite large. If you're planning on feeding for quite a while you may find you have to eventually buy some more when feedings more established. I fed both Harry and George for a year and I found that after a few months when I'd established feeding I needed slightly smaller ones.

Hope that helps xxx

Thanks Sassy :) how many nursing bras did you have when you were breastfeeding? I'm assuming 2 probably isn't enough :rofl:

I won't be going for expensive bras trust me, the cheaper the better really on our budget (sounds awful I know).

I'm gonna sound like a complete and utter bitch now, but its amazing how each time there's a thread like that all of a sudden the person who posted suddenly claims to have had a loss and that they understand!!! I'm not saying she hasn't just find it interesting that its far from the first time that's happened.
xxx

I'm gonna sound like a complete and utter bitch now, but its amazing how each time there's a thread like that all of a sudden the person who posted suddenly claims to have had a loss and that they understand!!! I'm not saying she hasn't just find it interesting that its far from the first time that's happened.
xxx

Hahah Sassy you said EXACTLY what I'm thinking!!

and TBH all she said was loss, what loss are we talking about?? I would never compare my MC to what you've gone through.

I got two from Mothercare initially, used to put them through a quick wash. I also got some cropped tops from Next, they don't do them anymore, because I found bras uncomfortable to sleep in, but needed something to hold my breastpads in!!!!

https://www.mothercare.com/M2b-Slee...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5 I did get these when I was pregnant back in August cos my boos were so sore at night. Did think they'd be ideal for night time too.

Eventually at night I used to leave my boobs uncovered at night (when they stopped leaking) and used to co-sleep with the boys, they just used to find their own way to my boob!!!

I loved breastfeeding!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sassy that's exactly my price range though not sure if a 20 will fit my boobs when the milk comes in. Shall have to wait and see xx

xxx

Hahah Sassy you said EXACTLY what I'm thinking!!

and TBH all she said was loss, what loss are we talking about?? I would never compare my MC to what you've gone through.

I truly believe a loss is a loss, no matter when it happens. In some ways loosing Archie was easier to deal with than the MMC, I held Archie, I saw him, I have pictures. Thats more than I had with the MMC. But then in other ways I can picture him in my head, so when I wish he was here I can picture him which then makes it more difficult. I think its all been made more difficult because of the hospital f**k up!!! I was much more together in the first week after loosing Archie than I was in the first week after MMC.

Gosh that was a bit garbled but I hope you understand what I mean.

xxx

Obviously they're only for at night. But they're really comfy when you're pregnant. Maybe if you got some now, started washing and wearing them, they'd have more give in them when your milk comes in. I still wear them now, they're so comfy. Then again being 39, and having had 3 kids, plus my little sweet one :kiss: my boobs aren't where they should be so they really appreciate some support even at night :haha:

Sequeena tbh you'd be better getting some HotMilk ones, yes they are expensive BUT you can normally get them on sale if you search online and not only are they beautiful, but horrendously comfortable and I actually didn't want to stop wearing mine!!

Haha thanks girlies, Eve I'll go take a look now. If I get maternity allowance I can afford to splash out a bit more :)

Sassy I don't really understand but I haven't been in your position :hugs:

Haha thanks girlies, Eve I'll go take a look now. If I get maternity allowance I can afford to splash out a bit more :)

Sassy I don't really understand but I haven't been in your position :hugs:

I know, but I just wanted you to know that I don't quantify loss. I certainly wouldn't want you to think that your loss was any less painful than mine, I think a miscarriage is incredibly painful. Although I do hate that Archie is classed as a miscarriage, not because I think its more distressing, just because I can't believe that people can class an induction and the delivery of a 5/6 inch perfect baby can be a miscarriage, does that make sense?

Back to the bra's, I got some from Bloomin Marvellous when I had Harry, they had zips under the cups. Sounds a bit naff I know, but I love underwire bras, so they gave the same support and feel as an underwired bra. I wore them for so long afterwards, I think George was about 2/3 when I finally went and bought some proper bra's again :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->