PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

<3 great bump, love! Although in another month you'll be falling on your face if you try to walk, you'll be so front heavy! Atticus is determined to come out ready to play at the playground apparently!
ps- tp but no toilet? you're slipping... :haha:

Haha I thought that, no bedpans, no urine in jugs, no toilet.... it's a CLEAN picture lol Loving your avatar H, your girls are freakin' adorable!!

Lovely bump picture Eve :thumbup: I've just put some up on FB so you can all have a look there. Slightly disappointed there is no wee in the picture :haha: Good luck for you iron injections.

Kim posted on FB hun :hugs:

Heyyady can't believe your gorgeous babies are 7 weeks already :shock:

and finally........ we start having our babies in the next month :wohoo: wooohoooo (slightly into Aug too but they could be early too ladies) :happydance:

Hi all how is everyone ? Trying to catch up with posts x well bought most invaluable item today a gym ball :) it's great for back ache x

Sorry to hear what you are going through eve:( I hope your injections make you feel better. Yikes about the 9lber! I hope they are very wrong!

Heyady - your babies are so freaking cute!

Eve your bump looks just like mine still. I can hardly stay upright she is so upfront! The stretches are coming now:(

Glad everyone is ok!

1 month to go yay!

Hi all how is everyone ? Trying to catch up with posts x well bought most invaluable item today a gym ball :) it's great for back ache x

I've got mine from when I had Sam, good for bouncing on and getting that head down. Must blow up mine sometime. Think Sam will use it more than me though lol.

I've got mine from when I had Sam, good for bouncing on and getting that head down. Must blow up mine sometime. Think Sam will use it more than me though lol.

Yeah know what u mean my hubby and kids had more use and fun out of mine lol x

Kim - hope you're ok xxx

Eve - sorry you're not well again, you'll be fine with a 9lber, George was 9lb 13 1/2oz and he only took 6 minutes to push out.

Hope everyone else is ok, haven't managed to catch up on everything yet!!!!!!!!

xxx

Emma and Sarah the consultant today said he should be no problem and that lighter babies are harder to get out, she said the heavy ones were easier because of gravity... all I could think was "It's not your vajayjay your talking about" lol TBH I'm not that worried, people give birth every day, he'll be whatever size - if my 5ft nana can push out breech twins [weighing 7lb and 7lb 5oz] then I can manage anything!

Honestly George was a doddle to push out, I did end up with a 2nd degree tear but opted to leave it to heal naturally.

xxx

Oh yea "it's a doddle" but "2nd degree tear" LOLOLOLOL

Stop scaring me girls I've not long found out that my OHs side of the family are all big babies! 8, 9 and 10lbers!!!

Hey I managed to get his head out without tearing, but when his head was out but not his body, he sort of cried and wriggled and I tore then. Rob did say he was pleased, I'd managed Harry (8lb 5oz) without tearing, he said it would have been embarrassing if I'd managed George without tearing. TBH I think grazes hurt afterwards more than tears.

Sequeena you'll be fine, it doesn't hurt much when its happening, honest!

I had a second degree tear but to be honest it didn't hurt really. I had the epi to begin with but a week of salt baths and it was healed. Sam was 8lb 8oz and the nurses kept saying oh he's a big one but personally I think it's top average really. I'll be happy if she is the same size.

I was grazed from one end of my chuff to the other - no tears or cuts though. The MW kept saying how impressed she was with me lol She said she thought the grazes felt worse because there's so many they take longer to heal because they're little? I had to use witchhazel and it stung like a MOFO to pee for about 2 weeks at least

I hate you all :rofl:

Thomas is head down :smug: I just hope he stays that way :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back