PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Can I join in? I'm going to be a great auntie soon at 22 years old :brat: :lol:

I was a great aunite when I was 16!!! I have 4 nephews and a niece, the oldest of my nephews is 47 (the same age as Rob).

Eve - hope Atticus is behaving, sorry about the sore bottom!!! Lets hope you're home soon with Atticus staying put.

LittleGriff - Congratulations on the 33 weeks, as for a home birth I'd go for it, George was supposed to be a homebirth but ended up going in to be induced. Other than the fact you'll be more relaxed at home, Jessops is a pain to park at!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

xxx

Little griff- go for the homebirth! I was planning on having one and was so looking forward to it! It makes me feel so much safer after seeing all the studies.

Asm - I had an accident in my car last night. I didn't think much of it but pain started quite quickly and I am cOntracting 10 mins apart. I took painkillers whilst at the birthing centre and was transferred to hospital. Now the pain is getting worse again. I can feel my contractions pushing down just like labour, even in my bum! :( I hope this isn't it - this place scares the hell out of me and I don't want to see nicu again. Eve?? Did your contractions get like this before they went away? I have a little wave of cramp followed straight after by a big one which peaks like a mountain on the toco. Lasts only about 1.5 mins.

I am not ready yet:(

Little griff- go for the homebirth! I was planning on having one and was so looking forward to it! It makes me feel so much safer after seeing all the studies.

Asm - I had an accident in my car last night. I didn't think much of it but pain started quite quickly and I am cOntracting 10 mins apart. I took painkillers whilst at the birthing centre and was transferred to hospital. Now the pain is getting worse again. I can feel my contractions pushing down just like labour, even in my bum! :( I hope this isn't it - this place scares the hell out of me and I don't want to see nicu again. Eve?? Did your contractions get like this before they went away? I have a little wave of cramp followed straight after by a big one which peaks like a mountain on the toco. Lasts only about 1.5 mins.

Oh honey I am so sorry I hope this is not it!! :(

Let's hope not love ...... i will be thinking of you. Xx

Hope this isn't it Emma. Thinking of you, fingers crossed those pains in away :hugs:

Oh... I think I had a proper BH earlier... was sat in the doctors and suddenly had a wave of pain across the front of my stomach, lasted 10 seconds or so, nothing since. BH?

Emma hope you are holding up hun, both you and Eve are scaring the crap out of me. Stop now I demand it! :nope: :hug: Hope they stop soon and the little lady and your little man Eve stay put for two more weeks. xxx

Home now. They were mad busy and said seen as I'd rather not be there I might as well go home and see what happens. If it is early early labour I should just rest and if I make it to Monday (36wks) they said I could even give birth at home provided I was checked over first.

Scary scary day. Going to sue that moo's arse.

Hope they have eased a bit more now Em. Stay safe and if your worried best you go back in. Don't risk anything. Try and get some sleep. Xxx

Just because I was jumping in the shower to try and ease my back pain - NAKED bump 34+4

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/be8b3b0a.jpg

Eve I was wondering about your hair too.
Gorgeous bump pic xxx

A couple of days ago, I couldn't get my regular bleach so half the pink didn't cone out hence the pink blue candy floss look!! Fortunately the blurriness of it hides a wealth of road map stretch marks and road bump cellulite lol

Eve great bump pick :)
Em hope ur ok as well as eve can u both stop now lol cos I haven't even had a single twinge grrrr just lots of pressure down below x

Gorgeous, wish I looked like that naked haha I'm sum what more squidgy! You should get some professionally done. How are the contractions today?

Looking great eve! Love the hair! Our bumps look so similar.

My contractions stopped last night!! Yay!:) left feeling pretty awful now. Keep having really bad dreams about the baby - about giving birth and she's dead or won't feed and dies. Had one last night when she practically fell out! Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->