PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip I've seen your pics and you look gorgeous!!!

Emma I'm so glad they eased!!!!

It's kinda worrying when you're put on a ctg and the fhr is so low that the mw thinks she's picking up yours instead... Anyone else had this?
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/3622ed0e.jpg

Okay the dr just came in and said because it's reactive to movements he's okay with it but he doesn't want me to have the last nefetapine just in case that affects him (although the dr yesterday said it didn't affect them) so I'm a little confused but he said when I've had my steroid jab they'll get me ready for discharge!

Does seem a little low Eve!!! I haven't got experience but maybe he's just sleeping? :shrug: if the doctor is ok with it I guess it's ok. Hope you get home soon, you'll be more relaxed there. xxx

Emma glad they have stopped hun.

I've just had a little nap, super tired after one stressful week at work. Three more busy stressful ones to go and I'm done. Counting the hours now..... past counting the days lol. I'd given up a week ago by now with Sam as school forced me to stay home as they had swine flu there :dohh:

Eve that is pretty low. Does it stay that low or just dip?

Pip - you are a hero for still working. I don't know how you find the energy and motivation!

No contractions or suspicious things today! Back to bh and bad back thanks to the dink.

Glad all is quiet on the western front Emma. Phew! Two more weeks and then I bet you'd welcome her.

When is Tom having his op? Are they going to try and do it before you have her?

ps you're both being very sweet to me today, I need it I feel a bit let down by my close friends right now. Basically the people I work with have become really close friends we all share similar age babies and so it's been a fun two years. I've helped out with the whole school production for the last 6 years, building sets and organising people etc. During every half term I even give up two days to go and direct and build the set (including both pregnancies). Anyway last week I had a few of our girls exhibit their wrk at a local gallery and it's a really big deal for them, me and the school but none of the drama dept I do all this work for in my own time didn't even ask how the private view went let alone come along and give me support (one lives a five minute walk). I felt really upset as I've literally built all their sets for them and because they are close friends I don't know if I should or can say anything about how much it's hurt me. Even random teachers I don't know well turned up to support us!!! I know I'm a bit hormonal but even after a good sleep I still feel hurt. DH is also drama and said it's a bit off knowing how much I do for them. He just wishes he had someone at his school that put i the same amount of effort. Anyway I feel better for talking about it and had a good rant to another school friend. Doesn't make me want to do much for them in the future and that hurts even more as personally we get on so well!!!! :nope:

Aww pip that does sound mean :( hugs. Forget them. You will soon see how close they are to you when you go on leave. Your true friends will stay in touch.

I cant stop cleaning!! Not only that but I hate wearing clothes on my bottom half all of a sudden! I want to be naked!! Wish the weather was a tiny bit warmer though!

I have one more week before I will happy for her to come:) just enough time to get ready.

:hugs: Emma and :rofl: I have visions of you doing naked housework now :haha: I've been cleaning too but my house doesn't look any different :dohh:

That's awful Pip, although I think unfortunately its sadly all too common these days. I think sometimes thats why I'm happier just doing free lance work in different schools, for all I work in one school every week I'm not there enough to have any crap like that from the staff. I sometimes do some work for a school I used to work at practically full time (before we moved), there was a lot of stuff like that there, but now I breeze in, never end up involved in the 'politics', and people are always really helpful and pleased to see me cos I'm not there much and they need me :happydance: You'll have to think twice about helping in future :winkwink:

Emmea - naked cleaning :flasher: :dohh:

I'm spotting red :( I'm getting these weird cramps/stabbing pains. I really don't want to think negatively but it's so hard. I'm just hoping this is from the area of bleed that was seen under my sac :(

I'm spotting red :( I'm getting these weird cramps/stabbing pains. I really don't want to think negatively but it's so hard. I'm just hoping this is from the area of bleed that was seen under my sac :(

I replied in your journal but just want to give you some more :hugs: hope all is ok xxx

:hugs: Embo, really hope everythings ok sending lots of love xxx

Oh embo:( I hope everything is ok xxx

I feel so wired right now! Like I had far too much caffeine! My boobs just started leaking too. This is the uphill slope to labour! Just hope it doesn't take 6 weeks!

I hate to say it again, but where's eve?

:hugs: Pip

:hugs: Embo - Thinking of you.

Emmea - I def know what you mean about the clothes, especially in bed. Last night i was driven nuts by being too hot, uncomfy, legs cramps and needing the toilet 95 times!! :wacko:

We have a cleaner starting 2 hours a week on Wednesday, our house is 3 story's and it's getting very hard to keep on top of everything, especially the stairs and bathrooms and it's driving me nuts ..... i love having a clean house! I tried to do the kitchen floor on my hands and knees the other day like i would normally do and gave myself horrendous BH so not done that again. :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing ok.
Xx

Oh, and Summer's nursery is done apart from the cot is still not here! They say it is stuck in customs but should be here this week so i will take photo's of the room once its put up ..... i'm so excited!! :baby:

Embo hon phone the epu please :hug: hopefully they can fit you in today and not on thursday. Could be anything hon and totally normal. I had horrible stabbing pains in both successful pregnancies, I looked it up and apparently it's round ligament pain which can start really early in pregnancy that isn't your first :hugs: Let us know how you get on.

Yeah embo - I had horrendous stabbing pains and it is even normal to bleed s little around when your period would have been due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->