PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

All done, haven't looked on front page for ages :dohh: we need more blue bumps :haha: so hope our guts are right.

Hugs sequeena. I hope things start to look up for you. These girls have good advice.

Eve ! When I said you first I didn't mean at 34 weeks!! I hope he holds on at least two weeks but you are not sounding good:( rest up

Paracetamol and bath didn't work had a lot in the last hr, still no pattern but they seem to have eased again atm... I don't even want to phone them back because even though I explained my MW had said I was to go in within 30 mins and get checked they ignored that and said 2 hrs plus because I'm not FT I'll end up lying around waiting for a Dr who may or may not come within hrs... So I'm gonna try and sleep and see what happens. I'm so exhausted, sore and feel generally rubbish and grumpy right now

Awww Eve. You keep your feet up and get lots of rest. Baby needs to stay put a little longer.

Sorry to hear that Aasirie, hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Do something nice for yourself to help make you feel better. A soak in the tub perhaps?

Hi Emmea and Pip! :hi:

AFM - UPDATE!!! Had my ultrasound today. We've got a heartbeat and a baby! :happydance: :D 128 bpm and measures 6 weeks + 6 days!! :thumbup: I'm SO elated and relieved!!! :cloud9: We got a vid of it too with the sound of the heartbeat! :) I will love listening to it over and over again! :cloud9:
Next appt is in 3 weeks for a check up and then 2 weeks after that I will be 12 weeks and it will also be our next ultrasound. It just seems a long time to wait to see our tiny baby again. :wacko: Oh well! We never saw a heartbeat with the baby I lost last year so to see a heartbeat is a huge milestone and a huge relief to me! :cloud9: My mw says she thinks this one is gonna be for keeps and is very satisfied with it! :) :thumbup: And she reminded me that now that we've seen the hb my chances of mc drop dramatically. :) So far so good and I'll take that! :happydance:
PS- EDD is January 27, 2012

Indeed it is Embo! :cloud9: I just realized I missed your post a few posts back. I am sorry you're going through the nausea, increased saliva, etc like I am. We've both got that right now it seems. I am miserable today! :sick: The mw was going to have them phone in some phenergan for me for at night and zofran for during the day but somehow the zofran didnt come through and i REALLY need it! :( I called the mw this morning but I'm waiting to hear back. :dohh: I wish she'd hurry up. I forgot how much ms sucks haha. I'm not complaining too much though as it's taken me 10 months to get here and I was desperate and about to have to resort to larger more expensive means of getting pregnant when it finally happened so I'm extremely grateful and glad it happened so I'll try not to complain too much about the ms. However, I am very miserable right now. The sooner I can get my hands on the zofran the better. Then I can eat and function more again. :winkwink: Meanwhile ginger ale, preggie pops, and ginger bread help a little bit.

Sorry to jump in but have to say this!!

Sean qualifies for working tax credits, and the disability element of it (speech impediment because he had meningitis as a little baby and his back/pelvis)!!

Which also means...

I can get the £500 surestart grant!! We can buy Thomas a cotbed/wardrobe basicially asap instead of saving for the next 6 months! :happydance: :cry:

Sorry to jump in but have to say this!!

Sean qualifies for working tax credits, and the disability element of it (speech impediment because he had meningitis as a little baby and his back/pelvis)!!

Which also means...

I can get the £500 surestart grant!! We can buy Thomas a cotbed/wardrobe basicially asap instead of saving for the next 6 months! :happydance: :cry:

Now that is good news :thumbup: :yipee: :headspin: :cloud9:

You must show us pictures. xx

I will! I won't relax until the money hits our account but I am hopeful!

I can't decide between these 2 sets (Sean says he doesn't care, they're all the same - erm no they ain't lol!!!)

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Furniture-Deals/Aurea-Nursery-Furniture-Set%280081286%29

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Furniture/Furniture-Ranges/Shoreditch-Nursery-Furniture-Set-in-Natural%280084718%29 (this one is out of stock though and I dunno when it'll be back).

Common sense tells me to go for the cheaper one as I can buy more for Thomas but also doesn't more expensive mean better quality?? :wacko: I've only looked at mothercare and babies r us so far though so will probably find another set I like elsewhere :rofl:

Thats great Sequeena, hopefully a worry from your mind.

xxx

I actually prefer the cheaper one Sequeena and to be honest they grow out of the cot so quickly he'll need a toddler bed before you know it so worth keeping that in mind. Have you thought of looking on ebay or even Argos, they are cheaper on there as well. I've only had second hand ones because I'm such a tight arse I'd rather have an extra month off work :blush: they work well though and only need a mattress then. We have an Ikea cot for little A that a friend gave me, we'll set it up when she is too big for her crib. Have a good shop around though, worth looking for sales too.

So excited for you :hugs:

How are you feeling Sassy? Hope a bit better today :hug:

The cot is actually a cotbed :thumbup: but I will probably end up in the sales anyway :rofl:

ETA: omg Ikea! I've never been! I must go!

How are you feeling Sassy? Hope a bit better today :hug:

Thanks for asking Pip
Feeling like poo! Got really bad headache and feeling sick, in bed now been here most of today. I'm supposed to be working in the morning, don't think I'll be going if I feel like I do now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->