PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

You know what I am really fucking pissed off right now. Sean's dad has not been interested in this pregnancy once. He has not rung or messaged Sean over facebook to see how I am or how Thomas is doing. He KNOWS we are having problems again as I update through facebook but he does not give a shit.

Just been on facebook now (the root of all evil!) and he has sent a message to Sean's brother's PREGNANT girlfriend asking her if things are ok and that he's only a phonecall away.

Where's our fucking message, where's our fucking phonecall!! She has had a completely problem free pregnancy and here me and Sean are terrified that our son is going to come early.

I hate his family. HATE!!!

Ohhh that would annoy me too. Drop some rather unsubtle hints and see what he does! Very insensitive of him.

:hugs:

I'm not going to bother, he's not been interested in this pregnancy at all. I know I'm being rather childish but right now I think the only way he should find out about Thomas' birth is via facebook. Fuck it why should we make the effort!

Embo again I am so so very sorry I can't believe this has happened again. Sleep well sweet angel :kiss:

Yes it was my scan day. Fluid is right down. I've lost 8-11cm in one month. I'm having another scan next week. Need to keep an eye on my discharge too as I lost some snotty coloured mucus (no sign of uti).

One of my cats passed away in the vets this morning :cry: very sad day here.

Just seen this Sequeena ...... :hugs:

Embo again I am so so very sorry I can't believe this has happened again. Sleep well sweet angel :kiss:

Yes it was my scan day. Fluid is right down. I've lost 8-11cm in one month. I'm having another scan next week. Need to keep an eye on my discharge too as I lost some snotty coloured mucus (no sign of uti).

One of my cats passed away in the vets this morning :cry: very sad day here.

Just seen this Sequeena ...... :hugs:

:hugs: sequeena. My family are dysfunctional too and it really gets you ! You still have a wonderful husband.

:hugs: sequeena. My family are dysfunctional too and it really gets you ! You still have a wonderful husband.

Thanks hun he is great... if only he would marry me lol!! Been engaged for over 2 years so he's got no excuse :rofl:

I had another false labour last night. I had 8 painful contractions an hour. The hospital wanted me in because I am preterm but when I got there they freaked out about her being Breech and made me so sore squeezing her and moving her around:( then everything suddenly stopped!

It turns out she isn't breech but fully engaged. And now I lost my plug! I am either in for a really rocky 4 weeks or this lady is coming sooner! The horemones are driving me nuts too - I go from nesting Hyperness to murderous in a flash!

Anyone else having such a rough painful time?

I hope she stays in for at least another 4 days Emmea!!

I think I'm having regular BH at night now. The last few nights I've been getting period type pains and the middle of my back really aches. It's gone by morning though.

The missed sleep really sucks doesn't it? I just can't nod off again afterwards!

Yes :( I've given up on sleep mostly as I need to get up to wee every couple of hours (how the eff can I have a full bladder at 4 in the morning I don't know) and by the time I've gotten up for my 7am wee I'm wide awake :( I can't nap during the day either. Grrr!!

I had another false labour last night. I had 8 painful contractions an hour. The hospital wanted me in because I am preterm but when I got there they freaked out about her being Breech and made me so sore squeezing her and moving her around:( then everything suddenly stopped!

It turns out she isn't breech but fully engaged. And now I lost my plug! I am either in for a really rocky 4 weeks or this lady is coming sooner! The horemones are driving me nuts too - I go from nesting Hyperness to murderous in a flash!

Anyone else having such a rough painful time?

aww emma poor u i lost mucus plug a few weeks ago we fully engaged but little man refusing to budge now and i'm in constant agony with back ache

to top it we i have to do 2 hr drive to pick lees daughter up 2 moz for weekend and i've only got 10 days left not impressed at all

oh and awaiting liver function test results as they raised and itching driving me mad i am so damn grumpy and snappy its untrue

Oh heva - hope they are ok. I had mine done due to made nocturnal itching but it was all clear. Good luck!

Thanks Hun x how u feelin now have bh calmed down any ? I've had twinges all morning but not regular :( but had two phone calls one of sister and best mate telling me they've both dreamt I'm going to go into labour tonite at my next dr neighbours Ann summers party lol x

Hope your both ok Heva and Emmea!

I'm 34 weeks today - Yippee!
I have spent the last 3 days washing and ironing all Baby Griff's clothes and bedding .... just been told the cots have cleared customs and we should get them next week. Honestly they are taking the piss now!

Hello to everyone else. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->