PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Nope - they are still about 3-4 and hour and strong. I permanently feel like I am very bad period cramps too and my cervix feels like it is being stabbed. I hope this doesn't go on for another five weeks!

Is anyone having the weird horemone induced dreams yet about birth and after? I am having them all the time. Sometimes stupid like giving birth to a cat - or her coming out scratched or refusing to feed.

No dreams of weird births here ( I'm not sleeping long enough )
Just an over whelming craving to crunch ice strange

Yay for 34 wks :) x

Yay littlegriff! You must have been getting anxious about the cot! Happy 34 weeks!

My mother and father in law are coming tomorrow:( not happy. They ate driving 3 hours just to pop in for a few hours and go home. I have to have everything tidy and perfect and I do not have any energy to be nice. They REALLY annoy me! They are the kind of people who when you talk just nod their heads and change the subject. Grrrr

I got the weird baby dreams last time and after he was born too. They were always about either my anxieties (squashing him because I fell asleep breastfeeding/refusing to feed at all) or random things like it being a cat. Aparantly it is a horemonal thing!

:hug: Emma hope your are more comfy tonight and boo to parents in law.

:hug: Heva, good luck with the tests

:yipee: LittleGriffin for being 34 weeks, hope bed arrives soon. xxx

As for me sorry I'm distant, last two weeks of work and it's crazy busy. I've been bringing stuff home to do every night. Just want it to stop now :(

Hey ladies!

I've been so absent lately and I do apologise. My husband has broken his ankle and what with looking after him and a 2 year old it's been manic!

I finally have time to update now as I am in hospital, just overnight, hadnt felt her move and had period type cramps and felt icky, they hooked me up to a monitor and I was having regular 'uterine activity', she is fine albeit still not very active. I'm not dilating but she is 3/5 engaged. They will monitor me overnight, stay put a bit longer little one.

Emmea, sorry your getting lots of pains too. :hugs:

Little griff hooray for 34 weeks. :happydance:

Pip sorry you are so busy and having to bring work home.

Heva and Sequeena hope you are both ok

Thinking of you eve. x

Oh and yay on the positive OPK!

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, not intentional. x

Just had a mini meltdown. I fed the cats and automatically made up 3 bowls before I realised I now only have to feed 2 :cry:

Barbie hope all is ok hun they really know how to scare us :hugs:

:hugs: sequeena

Lovely to hear from you Barbie baby, hope she starts wriggling more soon. xxx

Thanks pip and hugs to Sequeena. x

I have had my first steroid injection to strengthen her lungs, they have checked my cervix again and it has softened since last time, they said if I go into labour they will do nothing to stop it. x

Yikes barbiebaby!! Not yet littleone! I hope she stays put a few more weeks!!

Barbie :hugs: the same thing may happen to me next week due to too little fluid. FX LO is ok in there xxx

Sequeena it's funny they checked her fluid and said it's a bit lower than normal but should be fine, she is measuring to date and seems to be ok. Last night contractions were 3-4 mins apart and slowly got further apart until they released me at lunchtime. Blood is fine other than being anaemic, they said I could stay in for observation but could be in from anything from 2 days to 2 weeks! No way of knowing. Still getting tightenings but they are not as regular now. If they get stronger and regular again or lose any fluid to go straight back in. Just a waiting game now, they don't know what's caused it.

At least she's had her 2 steroid injections so that's one less thing to worry about. They day if things do start to happen they won't do anything to prevent it further they'll just go with it.

I'll keep everything crossed for you, it was such a scary time. x

Thank you ladies for all your support. It means alot. Hope you are all ok. :hugs:

I'm glad they are slowing down and are less regular. Hopefully it's just a false alarm and baby will be happy in there for another 3 weeks at least :hugs:

I'm due another scan on Monday to check the fluid (currently 1-3cm, lost 8-10cm in 4 weeks). If it's still low I will have a speculum to confirm if I'm leaking and/or whether I'm dilated. I honestly think I'm going to push for induction if nothing has improved. He is growing well and moving lots still but I would rather him out now and spend a little time in NICU or SCBU than keep being monitored and suddenly he stops moving or he's in distress because of the fluid or risk of infection :cry:

The weird thing is if this does go ahead he'll be born at the same gestation I was :wacko:

I hope both of you keep the babies in longer induced or not!!1 :hug: Too ealy for these little ones still for my liking. Best off in Mummy little ones.

Thinking of you both and hoping for extra time for you :hugs: :hug:

I'm still here, still pregnant! Still trying to catch up on BnB from my hospital stay/lack of internet! I had all 4 steroid injections so they said if I go into labour they won't stop it.. I'm trying to keep my feet up as much as possible. I want this wee man in here until at LEAST 37w and preferably I'd rather he went overdue than came early... I don't want to have to have any problems so I don't want him early...
Just really tired and over-emotional atm... Hope you're all well!

Glad to hear you are hanging on in there Eve, or should I say the little man is hanging on in there. Take care of yourself and it's only a week hon I'm routing for you both. xxxx

LG and I seem to be the only ones that aren't staring labour in the face :shock: I don't like it :( I want you all to stay safe and look after these babies. x

Washed all her newborn stuff today (not much to be honest as I don't think it'll last her long) so at least I can start to pack my bags soon. I'm getting worried suddenly I won't be ready. Starting to get BH at long last I think so nice to know my body is preparing.

Yikes ok guys I know I can't wait to meet little man but starting to really panic over labour now what if I can't cope pain wise etc I know I've done it 4 times bu this time I'm older and been thinking more about it

Hope everyone ok x x

Hi everyone....
Today has been the most wonderful day. I walked into our local pub thinking we were having some tea and found all my family and friends there with balloons and gifts and cake and a buffet.... It was a baby shower Jimmy had organised as a surprise and I had no clue!!!! I will put some photos on later. I'm so so so lucky .... What a wonderful surprise :)

Yikes three naughty babies threatening to come soon! You all stay in there and cook a little longer you hear me?!?

Makes me feel like crap for saying "yay 37 weeks!!" - I had such a scare twice, I can finally relax and if I wake up in the night contracting I don't have to care if "this is it" or not because I can stay at home! Just hope I don't have another four weeks or more!

Pip - I wish I felt ad good as you! This feeling as if I light just pop at any second is getting me very down and tired. My bh are evil!!! Pure pure evil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->