PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

It's good to celebrate 37 weeks Emma don't worry yayyy for being full term :yipee: :wohoo:. OK little lady Miss gives you permission to come out to play now!!!! The rest of you have to wait except little Mr Heva :winkwink: you can come out now too :hugs:

Day off today as no childcare, hey ho, got work to do while Sam sleeps but I don't mind.

Hope we are all ok. Proper BH starting now I think which makes me feel more positive she's getting prepared but they are a bit random like I'm not sure when they start and finish but that's ok. Mainly under my bump and tingly feeling in my back.

Yay for fullterm! :D

You know what... I didn't realise baby's head engaging would hurt so much :nope:

Sequeena - Atticus has gone back and forth from being engaged to not! My notes look so random with the engagedness of it all!

Happy 37w Emma!!

I think he's already disengaged Eve, the pain disappeared at about 7am and I feel fine now :lol:

Sequeena if you lie on your back and put your fingers just above your pelvis you can normally feel the sides of babies head and push it side to side to see if it's free. Sometimes I put my fingers at the bottom and push his head up to give my cervix a break LOL

Oh no I don't prod him too much with the reduced fluid I dont want to accidentally hurt him :blush:

Oh hahaha I forgot about your fluid problems... duh [facepalm] I poke Atticus all the time... if I feel he's not moving enough... yesterday I was jumping up and down because he wouldn't move and I was freaking out!!!

She moves out occasionally too - when I lie down sometimes I see her lift out and the moo spins too! Last night there was a head in my ribs!

I feel huge yet I feel like she is so small. There is loads of room at the top. Interesting to see how big she is as some mws say she seems a good size and others say small. Tom took up loads more room!

I 'tickle' him to get him to move, lightly tapping my fingers on my bump usually gets him going :rofl: before we found out about the reduced fluid OH would jiggle my belly which made him go mental. Hope it didn't hurt him :(

Yay congrats on 37 wks Emma

Blood tests back it Rose a bit more got to go have blood pressure done tomoz with midwife and up tothem I they want me to go back to consultant x back ache today horrendous :( and bh very painful

I can see her back and bum with no fluid around at all, she's pushed right up against my left side of my bump so it must all be in front. When I have a tight top on you can see her shape clearly. I still poke her and the midwife made me feel her head too lol, shouldn't worry too much Sequeena but I see on fb you have LOOOADDDSS of fluid now :yipee: so good to hear.

Heva sorry you have to go back in again :hugs: hope you go into labour soon. I'm getting more painful BH too now, more like nasty period pains for a few minutes. :hug:

Difficult day with Sam today, he's been so demanding when before he's been a dream. Starting to panic about how I'll cope with two :wacko:

Pip I am having the same with Tom. He came in to my room this morning and said " mummy look at my Teddy!! He is sad...(gave him a cuddle and asked why) because his mummy has gone.. (where has she gone)... She has gone to hospital":( I asked if when I go to hospital it makes him sad and he cried yes.:(

Awww Emma that would make me cry bless him :( It makes me want to cry when I go to work as Sam gets sad (although he never wants to leave the childminder when I go to pick him up so it doesn't last long). Not long and we can all spend time with both babies and not have to leave for hospitals.

Aww poor Tom x

You'll all cope brilliantly with more than one.

Although I do remember the first day Rob went to work after I had George. George wouldn't stop crying and Harry was being unusually demanding. So we got in the car to drive and find sheep :dohh:. Did find some sheep then when we got back in the car they both fell asleep so I carried on driving enjoying the peace. Ended up on the Snake Pass (road over Pennines from Sheffield to Manchester) There's nowhere to turn around!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Well still no definate signs of baby Birchall arriving despite pains most of nite and sorry tmi the need to go for no 2 several times during nite go at 2 to see midwife with regards to blood results goin to beg them to do membrane sweep x

Hope everyone else is ok x

Well I either pulled my back today badly or I am kicking off. It REALLY hurts! It does feel like I might snap my back though! Mw and doula are due round at 1600 to book in my homebirth! Wouldn't that be a coincidence!

Either that or I really hurt my back!

Well still no definate signs of baby Birchall arriving despite pains most of nite and sorry tmi the need to go for no 2 several times during nite go at 2 to see midwife with regards to blood results goin to beg them to do membrane sweep x

...Your baby is a Birchall??

So is ours :rofl:

Thomas' coming home outfit - newborn up to 9.9lbs. I will make him fit this!! He's got no choice now he has to stay in and cook :rofl:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251261_2184912747530_1388356992_2581911_6736559_n.jpg

...Your baby is a Birchall??

So is ours :rofl:

yeah thats my new married name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g