PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I had a pregnancy brain moment and just realised we've talked about this before :rofl:

Yeah we have lol ur not on your own I'm awful ATM thunk it lack of sleep hormones etc lol

It all passed in about an hour. I am so confused as I was in agony. I have had a lot of back troubles in the past and this was not those. It was like hot fire in my muscles and came in waves of about 10 minute long. Granted it doesn't sound like labour either! It was so bad I was starting to doubt being able to give birth at home without pain relief. I guess it could have just been a nerve?!

Why am I so weird!!!

I wonder if your baby is lying on a nerve at times. Certainly would explain the 'hot' feeling.

Hope everyone's ok, love to you all, your babies are all being very naughty.

Do think its about time some of you who are past 37 weeks gave birth!!!!!!!

Hi ladies,
Think I started to lose my plug today. Yesterday Jimmy and I had been baby dancing and then today every time I went to the loo I was seeing what looked like raw egg White. I also threw up quite bad before tea and am laid in bed now feeling all grotty and uncomfy. It's my midwife appointment tomorrow so I will mention it to her, I'm also gonna ask about the home birth.
Great news on the fluid Sequeena!
Pip and Emmea ... You will both be fab with 2 little ones!
Heva - hopefully it will all start to happen soon :)

Sorry, I can't remember anything else ..... Lots of love everyone! Xx

I'm trying pip to get stubborn baby Birchall to come even forced myself to baby dance twice lol so much effort ha ha they wouldn't do membrane sweep today but booked in to see consultant next weds when I'm 2 days overdue ( praying he's here before then) hope eveyone else is ok x x

Woke up this morning to see 3 girls from her July group gave birth!

Hi ladies,
Think I started to lose my plug today. Yesterday Jimmy and I had been baby dancing and then today every time I went to the loo I was seeing what looked like raw egg White. I also threw up quite bad before tea and am laid in bed now feeling all grotty and uncomfy. It's my midwife appointment tomorrow so I will mention it to her, I'm also gonna ask about the home birth.

When I lost mine it looked like cooked egg white or rubbery seamen.

Hi ladies,

When I lost mine it looked like cooked egg white or rubbery seamen.

Normally your main plug is like snot with blood in, very gross and about the size of a golf ball. Lots of women don't see it as it comes out at birth. I lost mine last time just as labour started. Horrible, but my mw at antenatal had prepared me thank god as I think I might have panicked otherwise :dohh:

Woke up this morning to see 3 girls from her July group gave birth!

Seriously? :shock:

Blimey, looking forward to one of us going soon then, hopefully it's Heva's turn in the next few days :hug:

Emmea glad back pain stopped, could be a painful bh?

Someone told me I've dropped today, she knows nothing of pregnancy so nice she noticed. Hope she has but still feeling feet high up but more low down too.

We're getting to the end now girls it won't be long before we'll have our babies!! :D

The bit of plug I lost was green and looked like snot. Yum.

Go heva!!!!

It def wasnt bh and I am utterly convinced it had nothing to do with labour. I will have to go to my gp. Maybe it is more to do with my car accident.

I have lost all feeling that I may give birth early now. Although she is fully engaged and I at least lost some of my plug - I just don't feel it any more. Mega uncomfortable though. I just know this is going to drag!

Anyone on the raspberry leaf? I love the stuff! Nom no

Some say 32, my mw said 36 and the box o have says 38! Baby centre says 32 as it takes time to build up.

Thanks :flower: TBH I don't think I'll bother taking anything, I'm still paranoid over the fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->