PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I have NO idea Eve, absolutely none at all! You look like you don't even have a bum and I can't believe the size of your boobs! They seriously look tiny!!

Mind you my own 40DDs look small in pics now because of my bump. Crazy :wacko:

There is a girl in my july group who has pinged and looks amazing at 1w PP! I remember my jelly belly when I had Saraya!! It took me well over a year to lose all the weight I gained with her!

There is a girl in my july group who has pinged and looks amazing at 1w PP! I remember my jelly belly when I had Saraya!! It took me well over a year to lose all the weight I gained with her!

I'd say that was normal :hugs:

I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to breastfeed and getting out with Thomas so I can lose the weight. I've probably got a good 5 stone to lose :wacko: my thighs are gigantic :growlmad:

Weirdly I would say my thighs have gained the most too!! A little on my upper arms and bum but mostly thighs. My thighs have massive red stretchmarks down the fronts....

Weirdly I would say my thighs have gained the most too!! A little on my upper arms and bum but mostly thighs. My thighs have massive red stretchmarks down the fronts....

Ouch :( you're not alone, I have stretchies everywhere :growlmad:

I'm just porgy everywhere :blush: hoping bfing will help me lose weight too. I'll measure my bump tomorrow and give you all a fright!!!

Ohh just realised the baby on my ticker has chained too and is kinda freaky starring at us!!! Not sure I like that :wacko:

Aww guys my stretches are awful. I had none last time. No idea how I am going to get my shape back with my two kids. Think Might start a class or something. I remember thinking bfing would help last time but to be honest it justmade me allow myself more cake. This time I am determined to stick to the diabetic diet!

It's my due day today and I feel normal. My troublesome hicks have died down totally in the last two days and baby has gone back to back just like her brother did on his due date! Naughty babies!

Am I going to be the first overdue?! Someone needs to give birth soon!

:hugs: Sassy and Rob :flower:

Emma hope she comes today for you. Maybe it's a sign that things will move along if everything has gone all quiet. Hope so :hugs:

Just measured my bump it's 51" at the widest part!!!! :shock:

:hugs: Sassy and Rob :flower:

Emma hope she comes today for you. Maybe it's a sign that things will move along if everything has gone all quiet. Hope so :hugs:

Just measured my bump it's 51" at the widest part!!!! :shock:

Haha mine is 52"! Glad I'm not the only one with a wide bump!!

Glad I'm not alone with the big bump Sequeena :haha: I blame it on my husband he's 6'2" so with my genes combined I'm always gonna have big babies :haha: (I'm ignoring the fact I'm already plus size of course :blush:)

:( mw would not sweep me today - not until Thursday. I have to have an induction on Monday because of my gd. If I make it that far i will be devastated - I never ever want to go through that again:( the cognitive behavioural therapy I was supposed to have to get me ready for the labour ward never materialized so I am still petrified of the place!!!

Oh :hug: Emma, posted on fb but sorry to hear that. I thought you were cleared of the gd?

I can barely walk today, getting the hip pain I had in labour with Sam :( not fun!

They never clear you of gd. Even if you never get high blood sugar. Routinely they induce at 38-40 weeks due to an increase risk of still birth in diabetics so 41 weeks was our compromise. I can push it to 42 but tbh I would really get nervous of all the gd related complications

Ahhh I see, what's best for the baby is the thing to do but as said on fb I think if you get monitored you could ask for a few more days but I reckon you'll go naturally soon hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->