PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Do you like my Aaisarie inspired pictures? ;) :lol:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/271162_2256442895739_1388356992_2631089_7123630_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269169_2256442335725_1388356992_2631088_6221294_n.jpg

Emma I really hope everything gets sorted for you, I can imagine it must be a worry.

Sequeena Lovely bump

Eve How are you?

Pip Enjoying the maternity leave???

LittleGriff How are you???

Hope I haven't missed anyone, apologies if I have.

Love to you all xxx

:hugs: Emma so sorry u are going through this x

Hope everyone else ok x

Wish I could get trained and come help out Emma :0( :hugs:

Sequeena you look fab Hun :thumbup: can't see the obligatory bed pan of wee in true Eve style though :rofl:

Sassy thanks, so far haven't had a second to myself and now Sam is getting sick. Looks like a nasty cold but he was sick and sweaty tonight and funny tummy as well. Just what I need with labour just around the corner! How are you Hun?

Heva how's the little Man doing? Can't believe he's almost a week already :shock: time flies by so quickly :dohh:

Eve how are you? Nice to hear you're whooping sky's ass on fb :thumbup:

I couldn't find a bedpan and don't fancy getting a jug of my wee in a photo :rofl:

Girls you will forever remember my wee jugs and bedpans!!! It's the one thing that's kept you all amused during this pregnancy so don't knock it :]
Sequeena it's a good effort honey!! Gorgeous bump :]

I'm good girls, been out - got a cotbed on buy and sell for £15!!!! Can't be bad to that can ya?

And yes Pip I kicked serious ass at Sky!! Sent them an email complaint and got them to refund the money into my account LOL I'm such a badass when it comes to complaining!!

Emma I hope you're having a better day!

Well done with sky Eve, and with your bargain :thumbup:

I really hope Sam doesn't get sick Pip.

I'm ok, just really tired, had a busy few days!

xxx

I'm fine Pip just tired butthatsfrom quite large blood loss in theatre after kaydon was born. Can't believe this time last wk I was in labour !

As for little man he's doing great he put 10 oz on in 5 days feel very proud of myself :) x

Heva, how are you all, seen the pictures of your little man, he's gorgeous.

Fantastic weight gain.

Big hugs for you and your children xxx

Heva are you breast feeding? That's an amazing weight gain. Sam was the same on mine. My Mum says I produce Gold Top :haha:

Sam slept after getting up but he's coughing and full of cold so no doubt I'll get it too. Already feel snort!

Ohhh my new garden furniture just arrive catch up later.... 10 minutes early too!

Right where was I?

Eve love the new signature. :thumbup:

Sassy big :hug:

So tired can't think now. Sam not going to childminder as he has this cold but all I want to do is sleep. That was the plan this week and so far I've not managed to go back to bed once!

I'm good thank you Sassy - lovely of you to ask. I hope you and the boys are well. Sorry about AF getting you, i have not read back in a while so have only just seen this.

Heva - How wonderful that your boy is gaining weight so well, you must be so pleased.

Eve - Loving the new ticker and Atticus' full name is great!

Sequeena - Loving the bump pics!

Emmea - Sounds like your little girl is nearly ready, although she still could be overdue and just teasing you!!

Pip - Great news that your maternity leave has started, boo to Sam being sick though :-(
Also ..... why am i last in your list to give birth? i hate being last!!!! ;-)

As for me, i am 37 weeks tomorrow! Yey for full term!!!!!!
We have been busy searching for a new car before B.G arrives and are going to Manchester to look at one tomorrow.
I went to the midwife on Wednesday and she said Baby Griff is 4/5ths engaged which i can feel as it's like having a bowling ball in my lady parts!!!

I can't wait to see who goes into labour next ....... i bet Eve!

Happy 37w tomorrow Caroline!! I think Emma will go before me!!

Pip I hope you get some sleep!!

Sorry LG :haha: no particular reason apart from Sequeena has been getting lots of BH and sometimes fluctuating fluid can trigger early labour (I'm going by due dates mainly and 2nd time Mum's). Now you're 4/5 engaged I might have to take my list back :haha:. Mind you I think I'll be the last to be honest. She seems very comfortable in there and no more signs of arriving anytime soon, if I go two weeks over you'll be over due too. Still don't feel engaged but then second ones generally don't until labour or bob in and out. Good sign she is getting ready for you though :thumbup:. Hope you don't have to have her dangling low for too long :hugs:

Aaisrie I had 2 1/2 nap today when Sam was sleeping, I MUST have needed it as when I woke up I couldn't believe the time. I hadn't moved or anything :rofl: Feeling loads more human now. My Mum comes up to help tomorrow s I can nap anytime then :wohoo:

I will be pregnant until the end of time I'm telling you! :(

LOL Pip I sooooo wish I could nap during the day. The only time I can nap is when I'm ill! I'm jealous!

Sequeena nah you won't but I hope you hold on for a few more weeks and get that baby as fully cooked as possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->