PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

If I'm to go overdue I'm only allowed to go by 3 days as that's Sean's birthday. After that it's unnacceptable and me and Thomas will be having words when he comes out :rofl:

LOL If only we could control when they come!

:rofl: Sequeena. Better tell Thomas to hurry up now then. My little lady can only go over by a week otherwise her Uncle will miss seeing her before he has to go back home to the states. I get quite upset about it when I think about it as he missed Sam as a newborn too :(

Eve I can never normally nap either that's why I was so shocked. I've been getting up every hour for a pee recently and it's starting to take it's toll. I've been so good for so long it had to happen sometime. :dohh:

I hate having to wee so much. Hate hate hate!!!!

Pip I hope she comes soon then!

Yes having to wee so much is the worst part for me as it effects everything I do. Sleeping, eating, walking, everything. I'm bad anyway as even not pregnant I always like to go just in case I get caught short but now it's a must :dohh: I love the instant difference after birth, it amazed me last time, a bit like the being able to bend again too :haha:. Have to admit been for many 2's over the last 24 hours as well, wondering if I'm sickening for something?

Happy 38 weeks to me as well :yipee:

Hmmm, good news and bad from my big boss consultants appointment..... Good news is she is fully engaged and he was very surprised as second babies don't engage normally until labour and said I shouldn't be long, doubts I'll go over especially not by two weeks (although in the same breath said they like to surprise us though and not to take it as gospel). Also she doesn't feel too big, same size as Sam he reckons and he was spot on when I went into labour with him.

Bad news is my bp is 134/96 and when taken again it was 130/90 which is VERY unusual for me. I have to go back tomorrow to have it done again at the day assessment unit and I assume have a trace done. H e was slightly concerned that I had a headache yesterday and felt a bit sick this morning and last night. I did have a coffee in the waiting room which was silly and he said maybe it's that but I still have to go back :( I don't have protein in my wee which is good but I have to rig immediately if there is any developments. I also have to have hyprine (sp?) injections after birth to thin my blood as I have high BMI. It's a new thing apparently to stop DVT (blood clots).

I now have a massive pain in my back and wondering if it's stress related or baby. Thankfully I have my own blood pressure machine so might get Mum to use it on me when she gets here. She is so active at the moment my tummy hurts underneath.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself to be honest :(

Awww pip I hope it settles for you!!

I haven't really had much peeing at all!! Normally I wake at 6/7 in the morning to pee [after going to bed 12/1] this morning I didn't waken with bladderness until just after 8!!

Thanks Aaisrie, I do too :dohh: Lucky you on the pee thing, I reckon my bladder must be right in the wrong place :dohh:

Pip I actually think mine is just made from steel!! I was the same with Saraya. Not being pregnant it's normal for me to only pee 2 or 3 times a day!

Pip just remember hun you don't have to have the heparin injections, they can advise you it's wise but can't make you!

xxx

Pip :hugs: hope everything is ok hun xx

Eve you lucky bugger. I'm up every 2 hours for a wee at night :( I stop drinking at 7pm but it doesn't help!!!

Hey Ladies its been awhile so i thought i would check in and see how everyone was doing!
Congrats Heva on your little boy!
All the rest of you ladies are right there! Y'all are going to have a baby boom on this thread shortly.
As for me still not pregnant :( but am on day 5 of my injections today so hopefully they work great first round and i'll have news to share at the end of the month! fingers crossed anyway!

Thank you Luvmysolider x

Pip hope ur feeling ok as for injections after it's only advised they tried to get me to have them cos I had op and because I come under high risk , oh and they also tryin to get me to wear sexiest stockings ever for next 6 wks WTF I had same procedure with Ella who's 5 and never had to do any of that so politely declined lol x
Hope everyone else is ok x and can some one pls hurry up and have next baby lol x

Just a quicky, had a surprise Birthday and Baby shower today and I didn't have a clue :dohh:. Took me 10 minutes to realise everyone was there for me!!!! I've put some pictures up on FB but some really lovely friends came and spoilt me rotten. Feeling very tired and very happy. Happy Days.

Was hoping to come on and see someone had popped but not such luck :haha: My little lady is welcome to come when every she likes. All went well at trace this morning. BP down and she's all set to go.

Aw I'm so happy for you Pip!! What a lovely surprise :D

my bump has dropped!! This is exciting :D getting thicker creamy/yellow discharge too. It's not got a funny smell so I'm not worrying.

Oh pip! What a stress! I hope your Bp settles down. Never heard of heperine for high bmi!! Sounds a bit ridiculous to me! Maybe if you were bedridden!

I hope you are ok xx

Aww pip! You must have such great friends ! So jealous!

Glad your bp settled.

Thanks ladies.

Been thinking about the heprin, think I'm going to refuse. I'm sure it's just because they can to be honest.

LuvMySoldier good to hear from you hun. Fingers crossed for you bfp soon. xxx

Don't talk to Eve!! Even with her crazy bumpage her waist is still smaller than mine! :cry:

:rofl:

LOL Thanks!! I feel so loved :p Yes my bump is FUCKING HUGE... beyond belief... I can't believe how big it is myself!!! Somehow my hips are 42"? I don't get how my bump can be SO much bigger than my butt but yet it's only 5" bigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->