PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

As long as they look after you that's all that matters. I take it you have to go for the gtt again this time. I did it too because of my BMI. I've started weight watchers though on that front and already lost 9lb so I've got motivation to carry on now. Really pleased with myself although I think breastfeeding is helping to be honest.

I google everything it's hard not to. :hugs:

They said they'd check it this week and would then do blood test if that came back high they would send me for GTT. They mentioned it anyway because of my mother having late onset diabetes, basically told them if I wasn't showing symptoms I wasn't having it done based on my mothers history! But typical me has bloody symptoms then! I had it done with H, but because it never went higher than 1+ with G and the midwife knew my history she didn't bother. But obviously we're in a different area and its almost 11 years since I had G!

xxx

I always think it's best to get checked though even if there is a light hint of glucose, even if it does mean an extra day off getting it done. Hope you don't get it though, GD is a pain just ask Emma!

Anyway I'm off to bed, speak to you all soon. Lots of love. xxxx

Loving the pics Sassy!

Love the cat in the background - Tail all high like he is posing!!

Hey ladies just checking in!

Sorry about your loss Heva :(

Congrats on the little girl Sassy how exciting!!

Looks like everyones babies are growing perfectly!!

As for me, I will be 8 weeks on thursday and we feel so blessed to finally make it passed 5 weeks! Had first scan last monday and saw babies little heart fluttering away! It was the most perfect thing i have ever seen and my husband was sooo excited to see his little peanut growing healthy!

Sassy- I'm sat here crying like a little girl, I'm SOOOO happy for you! :pink::cloud9::happydance:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your bump!

Luv- goodnews! :thumbup: Congrats!

Sequeena- :hugs:

Thomas is GORGEOUS

Girlies are good- they are in the 80th percentile for height and weight for 6 months :happydance: they are BLOWING the growth curve out of the water, choosing instead of following the nice expected curve to SHOOT STRAIGHT UP THROUGH THE MIDDLE :dohh::haha:
011.jpg

Fantastic Luvmysoilder!!

Its great our babes are doing so well.

Summer is still doing fantastic - 2nd round of injections next week (Thursday) and she gets weighed on Wednesday so i will keep you all posted.

As for me ..... i have hurt my knee ligament running so am limping about with a support on it! I knew nothing good could ever come of exercise!!!!

Congrats LMS :yipee:

Adelie had her injections yesterday. Not quite so much crying as the 8 weeks. She ways a healthy 12lb 14oz bang on 50th centile :happydance:

Yay Adelie!

Thomas has his second injections on November 1st. Not looking forward to it :(

She was slightly better this time. The first time she screamed like nothing I heard, got home and stopped then carried on later for hours. Saying that though she screamed a lot today so I think it's a delayed reaction. We were in a restaurant too and had to leave :( I have to admit she's a bit of a wimp, Sam was/is much more brave over everything. Hope she toughens up to be honest lol she'll have to having a big brother :dohh:

Ah so cute!!

Thomas is 15 weeks old today :)

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308654_2724929647615_1388356992_3074645_1652906407_n.jpg

Hi all how is everyone x we are now on hold with ttc as colposcopy revealed severe pre cancerous cells inside my cervix so we are waiting to get hospital appointment to have leep treatment :( I'm absolutely terrified and yes I googled pregnancy after leep and everything saying chances are not to great :( x

Oh hun you poor thing :hugs: just focus on getting better ok TTC can be thought about later on xxx

Thomas had his operation on Tuesday and he did really well :) He is now polydactyly free and he's wearing a splint that will stay on for 3 months (until med February)

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/390779_2763946783019_1388356992_3089336_1629141307_n.jpg

Sorry about his grotty eye as soon as it's clean it's dirty again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->