PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Been for private scan today, everything was good, he showed us everything, heart, kidneys, brain, even her little toes xxxxx

I would love to join!
We lost our first baby at 5 week in July.
I am now 5-6 weeks pregnant (approx.) - going for the first scan tomorrow - excited but also very worried ~~
But I've been having very strong morning (actually ALL day) sickness for 3 weeks now so I am hoping that this pregnancy will be a healthy one. * I didn't have any morning sickness last time*
Any of you also feeling extremely sick and can't wait till 1st tri is over?? I can't breath through my nose now because any kind of cooked food or BO smell makes me sick. I am hungry but just the imagination of food makes me whoozy =S Hope all this will pay off and we'll have a healthy baby soon ~~
Wish all of you ladies a very healthy and happy pregnancy!

Oh my god sassy a little girl congratulations!!! We are all so happy for you and Rob, especially little Archie x this must be a very difficult week for you :hugs:

welcome orange!!

Thanks Sequeena, it has been really difficult as I'm almost at the same gestation I was when we found out Archie had died. Although this little one has always moved with much stronger movement than Archie did. When I went to the midwife on Tuesday she had a student with her, it took her a while to find the heartbeat and I must admit I felt physically sick!

Loads of love xxx

Thanks Sequeena, it has been really difficult as I'm almost at the same gestation I was when we found out Archie had died. Although this little one has always moved with much stronger movement than Archie did. When I went to the midwife on Tuesday she had a student with her, it took her a while to find the heartbeat and I must admit I felt physically sick!

Loads of love xxx

Oh hun I can imagine!! My midwife couldn't even find the HB at 16 weeks though :lol: Once this week is over I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

Aw a little girl :cloud9: bet that was a shock!!

AFM Thomas will be 11 weeks on Sunday. Where has my little newborn gone?? Well he's not gone far considering he still fits newborn clothes :rofl:

My PND is getting worse :( I now have (along with my HV); a social worker for support (they have no worries about Thomas), my doctor who wants to see me every couple of weeks, an early days advisor and a PND nurse who runs a PND group. I'm also due for counselling with action for children soon.

Thomas is having an operation in a few weeks to remove his extra thumb. We also found out he needs surgery on his right ear too as it didn't develop properly. He'll be in and out of hospital as he grows up because his normal right thumb isn't connected to his hand properly and he may need an operation on that.

Monkey man today (2 month photos)
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/296971_2595294766824_1388356992_2988404_275433706_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313005_2595109482192_1388356992_2988264_780718559_n.jpg

Congrats Sassy!
I understand your feeling scared as the same gestation comes around but we will all be praying for you!

Summer is 11 weeks old today and she is doing fantastic. She has been STTN for many weeks now and is great with her food. She is growing like a weed and is deffo in 3-6 months clothes now!!
She is doing her swimming lessons every Saturday and loves the underwater swimming part!

We have just found out Jimmy's brother and his wife are expecting so she will have a playmate quite close in age so that will be lovely for her!

Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Aww congrats on little girl sassy hope everyone else ok x

Sequeena If she hadn't found the hearbeat she'd have had to send me to hospital cos I couldn't have gone home!

It was a bit of a shock when we found out it was a girl, Rob cried.

I can't believe that all these babies are growing so quickly, 11 weeks on Sunday (today!!) its unbelievable!

I'm sorry the PND is getting worse, is the PND nurse a psychiatric nurse, if not ask to be referred to the mental health services in your area. Are you on medication? Push for the counselling to begin sooner rather than later.

I hope Thomas's operations go well, bless him and you of course.

The photos are gorgeous.

LG Thanks LG, can't believe she's sleeping through, bless her, George didn't sleep properly till he went to school!

We used to take the boys to baby swimming (at Chapeltown) they loved it.

Heva How are you feeling??

Thank you xxx

We think we've decided on a name for our little girl, she'll be called Eilish. All the names we'd come up with were derivatives of Elizabeth, which was Rob's grans name. She was a spiritualist think she was sending us subliminal messages. Anyway Eilish is the Irish form of Elizabeth.

Sassy I was right a girl :pink: :baby:..... Yipee :headspin: Archie sent you the perfect gift!!!!!!!!!! Just posted in your message page, I should have come here first :dohh:

Sooooo glad all is well. I don't come on here much now as ! hate the new interface. I think it's messy and badly designed. So sorry I am late. Do you have pictures???? When are you announcing on FB?

I don't know about announcing on FB, don't feel ready for that at all yet. The pictures from friday aren't very good they're quite literally potty shots lol!

We've organised a package of scans with the place we've been using so I'm sure they'll help reassure us. We have another one of the 4th of November, then the NHS one on the 23rd. A private anomoly scan at 22ish weeks, a private 3D/4D scan around 26 weeks and a private scan around 34/35 weeks.

When do you think you will announce it sassy? X

Do you have a journal on here?

Feel like a div for asking this but when are you due? X

Sent you FB message, but LOVE the name. Totally understand about not announcing it yet but are you showing? How are the boys about having a little sister?

Potty shots just for Aimee lol

Image3.jpg Image4.jpg

And a bump picture from Wednesday night!!! Not a very good one I'm afraid, Rob was poorly in bed and the best mirror to take a picture in is in our bedroom.

IMG00143-20111020-0016.jpg

:wohoo: Woohoooo definitely a girl and definitely a bump there hun! Get in!!! :happydance: Thank you for sharing it's soooooo exciting and I'm so happy for you. I miss my bump so much but love having Adélie here of course too :haha: People must be guessing surely!?

I definitely can't hide it, haven't been able to for a while now! But still not ready for FB yet xxx

Sequeena, don't know when I'll announce it. Rob thinks when she's 21!!!!

Its pronounced Eye-Lish

I'm due 3rd April, but hoping before as George was 9lb 13 1/2 oz, and I don't want to do that again!

xxxx

She's a girl hun she'll be smaller hehehehe (Adélie was) might be worth telling the mw he was a big baby as they can sometimes induce you earlier. Didn't think you'd be able to hide it lol, looks a fabulous shape already.

Yes they know, TBH G's labour was really easy, but the actual birth was much more painful than Harry's!

I've had to go to midwife's two weeks running and got to go again on Tues as each time I've had 1+ of glucose, so I'm sure they'll follow that up. I've had it every time and had GTT each time which has come back clear, according to goole (I know never google) 1 in 6 women will show glucose and not be diabetic. I suppose this may make them induce early.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"