• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Praying for you Caroline. I'm sure everything will be ok.

Please update when you get back xxx

!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GRIFF HAS A HEARTBEAT

They said the baby is in the right place, measures 8 weeks and we saw a wonderful heartbeat blinking at us!

We are so happy.....i still have the discomfort but the doctors said its probably all the stretching and moving etc that causing it so to rest, not lift things and just be careful in gereral.

I can't explain how totally great this feels....thanks for your thoughts ladies. xx

https://gallery.me.com/jimmy.griffin#100050/IMG_0511&bgcolor=black

Maybe this will work?!?

Haha Jimmy!!!!
I see you wanted to share our scan pic with everyone!!!!!
Ladies, this is my Oh. xx

Fantastic, Caroline!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait for your good news, Aaisrie! :hugs:

LittleGriffin woohooooo :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug: :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
CONGRATULATIONS Great scan picture too! Hurray for Jimmy uploading it.

Front page updated LittleGriffin and happy 10 weeks to me :happydance:

Gorgeous scan Caroline. I knew you'd be ok! Xx

Happy 10 weeks Pippin!!!!!!!

And thank you to everyone.....it means a lot!

Waiting for our friends to arrive now, still in pain but tbh i think its constipation (BLUSH), so jimmy has gone to Morrisons for some Fibregel.......Pregnancy is not very dignified ey?!?

xx

Ah congrats littlegriffin so pleased everything is ok with bean. What a great Christmas present. x

Yay littlegriffin!!!!

I am back! Seems I missed loads!!!!

The wedding went off without a hitch, apart from my bump and boobs blew up massively just for the day! I couldn't even contain them because I had no bra. I am actually gutted about them. In all the photos they look like enormous blue veiny watermelons. Embarrased!!

Anyway! I swear I felt movement today! I was lying down for 10 mins feeling it. Is that possible??

How is everyone doing??

Congratulations Emmea! Glad the wedding went well, would love to see some pics.

I've seen others post about feeling very early movement and if you've been pregnant before then you're supposed to know what the first flutterings are like.... I say if you are in tune with your body then why not!

Hey girls, sorry the day has been crazy hectic so I haven't even had a chance to come on and update you. Baby was fine - LAZY LAZY BABY ONLY MOVED IT'S HAND the dr stood for about 10 mins waiting for movement and Noodle moved his (I know we don't know sex but I really want to say he!!) hand round his face and that was it!!! So weird when saraya moved constantly like crazy!!!
The other weird thing is noodle is measuring 2 days big! Because of my long cycle saraya always meander small but this one has gone from measuring small, to on date to bigger than dates!! The scan on the screen was so clear I can see individual fingers but the print outs are so bad the whole thing is like a splodge?

Caroline so glad everythin went well today!!!

Emmea I'm sure you looked stunning and I'm gladthe day went well.

I had a slight panic this evening I took this really strong... Contraction? Thats the only thing I can describe it as. It was just one but it took he wind from me... Scary :(

Little Griffin-so glad you saw your bean!!! I luv that your OH posted the picture! What a proud daddy! :) LUV IT!

Emmea-I am sorry your body did not cooperate at the wedding :( But I am sure you looked beautiful, and you were the only one who noticed. :)

Pippin-I can't wait till I'm 10 weeks! That means I had an ultrasound and everything is grand! Congrats! You're almost to 2nd tri!!! :)

So...I haven't been sick in 2 days. Makes me nervous. All I feel is some tingling in my boods, a backache, and I'm exhausted all of the time. I sure hope my monkey is growing and healthy! My husband says I need to stay positive until I have something to be negative about. Did anyone else get their HCG levels taken? What were your levels and how far along were you? I know every woman is different, and they don't mean a whole lot except things are progressing...but I was just curious. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!!

Glad your scan was fine, honey!

I think everyone is worrying themselves right now! Me included!

I have to admit to having done something very stupid tonight. Maybe you can give me hope, even if its false hope! So, I was having a bit of a freak-out about my levels not having doubled, even though I promised I wouldn't worry about it. So, I decided I wanted to "prove my husband wrong" by showing him that things weren't really okay, and I took my last FRER. Let me preface this by saying that the last one I took was Tuesday morning (around 10am) with FMU. Tonight's was taken at about 12:30am (half past midnight on technically Friday). I had peed at least 2-3 other times since 8pm, and I had had at least 24-30oz of water since 7pm. So, let's just say that the testing scenario wasn't optimal. In fact, it was really bloody stupid to test under those conditions. Even I thought my urine sample looked a bit weak. Anyway, the test had a perfectly strong line at the top... and sort of at the bottom... but there's this weird bit of the test line that's fainter than the rest and makes the test look funny all around. You tend to focus your eyes on the fainter bit because it stands out. But, we spent about an hour comparing photos of the 3 tests I've taken at the same state of "dry"... and it seems that the darkest part of tonight's line is just as dark (or maybe ever so slightly darker) than Tuesday morning's line. The lighter part of the line is awful, but we are trying to focus on the fact that the darkest part of the line (almost being the majority of the line) has to be the most accurate part. There must be a glitch in the lighter part. So, if my levels were falling or weren't rising (about 62 hours between tests, but under very different conditions), would tonight's be lighter? Or, am I losing this baby? :( At first, we both freaked! But, as it finished processing and started to dry, it wasn't nearly as bad as we thought. I know that I shouldn't have tested late at night after drinking loads of water and peeing a whole bunch of times... but its too late for that now. It was also the last test I had in the house. :dohh: So, do I need to be worried? Or, was it just a really stupid thing to do and everything is fine if the darkest part of the line is still looking okay? Does the water consumption and peeing matter THAT much at 16.5dpo?

Don't lie... Give it to me straight. If I'm losing this baby, I need to know its coming. I don't want to be caught off guard, iykwim?

Happy Xmas Eve!!!!!!

Congrats Emmea and Aaisrie!!!!

I feel so excited......Santa is coming!!!!

Got to go out now and do a bit of shopping though...Hope its not too packed!!

We hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.....and happy 8 weeks to us!!!!

Megg. I don't think youre losing your babe. I think that you had a weird, dodgy test. Why don't you get one more and test with fmu. I bet it's a completely different story. Stop panicking hun. You are definitely pregnant.

Have you a pic ??

Morning everyone, just a quickie, I have so much to do and my nine year old is desperate for the computer to track Santa on Norad, he's hovering as I type!!!

Emmea - Congratulations on the wedding I'm sure you looked wonderful!

Eve - if your baby's that lazy it has to be a boy, take it from someone with three.

Megg - I'm sure everything will be fine, just try and relax and have a good xmas (easier said than done I know).

Dimplesmagee - haven't had my levels done, in fact haven't had much done. I do thing some days symptoms are stronger than others.

Well off to finish wrapping presents. I was so ill yesterday with a bad case of what I think was IBS, it doesn't help not being able to take the tablets I usually take. Spent most of day laid in bed although I did sleep a lot. So got loads to do today. Supposed to be going out for a meal with friends tonight before going to midnight mass. Seems a bit of a waste as food really isn't my thing at the minute. Plus George doesn't really want to go as one of his eyes still isn't right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->