PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Am I the only one with an obvious bump?? People can tell!

Just got home, neither chris or I drink anyway so it's normal for us to be the sober ones. I so hate other peoples badly behaved children, my nephew is a month younger than saraya and kept pushing and choking her, he can't say anything yet so I think a lot is frustration on his part but still you dont let your kids do that!!! I had to have a cold dinner because I had to sit next to her while she ate to stop him pestering her constantly. He also climbed on the table, on the tv table, broke 2 Christmas ornaments and 2 glasses and my SIL and BIL did NOTHING!!!!! WTF!? My BIL whose house it was stood on the kitchen and bitched to me about how they should be lOoking after their children...

My bump is noticable too emmea, not a great bump pic but you get the idea!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/3556ba2e.jpg

People are thinking I'm at least 5mo gone already!

For those who were following my friend's twins progress (they were born via c section at 23 weeks), Tabitha passed away at 3am on December 24th in her mother's arms :cry:

Oh no :( how horrific, that must be heartbreaking for the family :(

Just got home, neither chris or I drink anyway so it's normal for us to be the sober ones. I so hate other peoples badly behaved children, my nephew is a month younger than saraya and kept pushing and choking her, he can't say anything yet so I think a lot is frustration on his part but still you dont let your kids do that!!! I had to have a cold dinner because I had to sit next to her while she ate to stop him pestering her constantly. He also climbed on the table, on the tv table, broke 2 Christmas ornaments and 2 glasses and my SIL and BIL did NOTHING!!!!! WTF!? My BIL whose house it was stood on the kitchen and bitched to me about how they should be lOoking after their children...

Wow! Your bump is like mine!! Do you think it is because it is we had one already?

That child sounds terrible!! I am so glad Tom is an angel most of the time. But because of that he doesn't know how to be around naughty kids and let's then bully him :(

Nice bump, honey! My "bump" is all fat... and I don't expect to see anything noticeable for ages! :(

I'm so sorry to hear about Tabitha, Sarah! :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that sequena, that must have been terrible. My thoughts are with her.

My bump is definitely FAT !! Wish I was nice and slim like you Eve so I could tell what was baby and what was flump !!! hehe!!

I'm getting a bump but it's mostly fat as I'm a size 20/22 and nearly 6 foot! I can notice it though and if I wear the right clothes you can tell it's bump not all fat. Can't wait for a proper one though. Hehehehe

Emmea can we have wedding pictures please, oh that reminds you must add you on FB. x

I'm about the same height as you, Pippin... but I'm a larger size by a bit. I worry I'll never have a proper bump and will always just look fat! I'm doing a pic each week though. So, I'll definitely be able to tell!

Here's my 7+1 "bump" !!

Please excuse the pyjamas!! My children bought me them for Christmas. They're super comfy !!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
No wedding pics yet! There ate some on fb though!

Wow! Your bump is like mine!! Do you think it is because it is we had one already?

That child sounds terrible!! I am so glad Tom is an angel most of the time. But because of that he doesn't know how to be around naughty kids and let's then bully him :(

EXACTLY!!! Omg you took the words from my mouth, if he wants something saraya just gives it to him because she shares with all her toys so 'gets it' but he's like a caveman..... Dinner 2 is down, fortunately nana stepped in and fed saraya on her knee so it was easier!! One more to go tomorrow....

Girls I only have a bump because I have the pelvis of a seven year old! B seriously I have been big and even my fat goes forward because my actual pelvis is so tiny, I naturally fall about 8/9 stone because of my small frame even my friends are amazed at my small width shoulders!! I'm 5ft6 so much shorter!!!

Em I love your little bump!!! I've been getting chris to take pics of mine, need to get him to do one tonight - 11 weeks today!!!!!

My sister got taken to hospital they aren't sure what's wrong but possible appendicitis so if you could send prayers/positive thoughts her way

How is everyone after Christmas???
X

I have a tiny pelvis too. So perhaps that is why I am huge too! I am only 5ft2 as well and I have no hips or anything. Just look like a boy with massive boobs! Talking of which, if they don't stop growing I am going to have to hire two cranes!! I am normally an 34e, but before the wedding I was a 34ff, and now those bras ate way too small. I am working my way to z!

I really hope your sister is ok!

Ohh did I mention 12 wk scan is Wednesday? I am so scared. And my silly sister invited my really frail nan to cone along - so I am scared I will bad news for her sake more than mine!

Has anyone else got a 12wk scan booked yet?

I suppose I can post my 4 week "bump"... There's no "bump" though! I'm bloated today though... I wasn't in the pic. I wish I could say that was bloat! LOL

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5285/5287778145_b02c5aedbb_z.jpg

OMG! 5'2"? I'm almost 6' tall! :dohh:

Hi ladies, may I join you? I just miscarried on thanksgiving at 5 wks and received another bfp on dec 23rd and am 13 dpo today. I feel like all I do lately is sleep and feel like I need to throw up all the time but nothing happens just sits right there in my throat...I haven't been to the dr since hubby and I are visiting my parents. I can't wait to get back and get bloods done and find out that everything is looking good this time.

Welcome, hun!

I only just realized what this thread was supposed to be! I can't read, apparently! :dohh: I technically don't belong here! I just noticed the Summer part, and I guess I ignored the end bit! I'm sorry for being a gatecrasher! :wacko: My last loss was in May... not right before my BFP. How did I miss that part of the title?

Awww Don't leave us Meggy I like you being around here !! The title is just a guide and you're all settled here now!!

Welcome luvmysoldier.
When do you go to the docs? As soon as you get back I bet!!
I know what you mean with the nausea. I've spent most of Christmas with my head over a toilet but nothing comes out. I just retch over it !! Eyes watering, the lot !!

We get back home late the 30th so if they are open ill be there the 31st. They have a walk in confirmation clinic with 4 hour results usually which is super nice. Also hoping to get an early scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->