PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I think the best time to get an early scan is around 6 weeks when there's something to see.
I had to have a scan at around 5 n half weeks and all that was seen was a sac which to be honest has niggled at me for 2 weeks now even tho I've been told countless times (including by nurse who scanned me) that it's completely normal at that stage. My hcg doubled at that point and if I'd have had the scan a few days later I prob would've seen more. I didn't have the option of choosing when to be scanned tho. It was feared I was having an ectopic pregnancy so it was just to make sure the pregnancy was in the right place. I go back on Wednesday morning for another scan so I'll know then if everything's ok with my beanie. I'm so scared but trying to remain calm !!

Good luck and stay calm as I read you were feeling very confident with this baby don't let that change now! I'm hoping to get a scan at 6/7 wks sinceby then ill be further then my first pregnancy

Thanks for the advice. I seriously need it. I've been up since 5am and hardly slept a wink last night. I'm just anxious to know either way.
On the positive side I haven't spotted at all and when we lost our bean I spotted from the day after my bfp on and off until he grew his wings. I'm hoping this is a positive sign.

I'm not leaving unless you girls want me to... but I do feel a bit silly for not realizing what the title said! LOL Thank you for offering for me to stay! :hugs:

I'm not leaving unless you girls want me to... but I do feel a bit silly for not realizing what the title said! LOL Thank you for offering for me to stay! :hugs:

We've had some probs with the title before and Pip's actually changed it a couple of times. You just saw the PAL summer babies. A very easy mistake to make.
So glad you're staying :)

Hi ladies, may I join you? I just miscarried on thanksgiving at 5 wks and received another bfp on dec 23rd and am 13 dpo today. I feel like all I do lately is sleep and feel like I need to throw up all the time but nothing happens just sits right there in my throat...I haven't been to the dr since hubby and I are visiting my parents. I can't wait to get back and get bloods done and find out that everything is looking good this time.

Of course, welcome. I shall add you when I'm not on my phone, bit difficult on such a small screen but :hi: Congrats on the bfp, I've declared this a lucky thread :haha: so I'm sure this ones a sticky for you.

Welcome, hun!

I only just realized what this thread was supposed to be! I can't read, apparently! :dohh: I technically don't belong here! I just noticed the Summer part, and I guess I ignored the end bit! I'm sorry for being a gatecrasher! :wacko: My last loss was in May... not right before my BFP. How did I miss that part of the title?

Don't you dare leave us you hear! It was mainly because a few if us knew of each others situation from the MC and first tri and hoped we could form a support group for ladies roughly in the same category. You still fit here hon so don't you even think about going. :hug:

As for bumpage I didn't show for ages with Sam. About 5/6 months I think I sort if looked pregnant. I think now it's a but more obvious as my belly is further out from my huge boobs and my muscles are buggered from Sam. I could still pass as just over eating over Christmas though :rofl: With my long 5'11" frame I carry babies easily. I have wide hips and Sam never really got under my ribs like everyone else complains of so it's the one time I feel glad to be big and tall. Bumpage will come hon and you shall notice don't worry just might take a bit longer. Xxx

As for me I curse the day dopplers were invented but at the same time love them. Thought I'd have a quick listen last night. Couldn't find it. After 40 minutes gave up and tried again this morning. Tried again no luck. In a state of panic thought that's it, it's over again but after finding new batteries, switching to moisturiser instead of Doppler gel found the little worry bean hiding to the left further to the side than I've found before. Huge sigh of relief but oh my god did I think the worst. They can be a curse sometimes but then deliver the sweetest noise at the sane time. Use with caution ladies :dohh:

Emmea good luck for you can. Still haven't heard from anyone. Doctor was referring me again Christmas Eve so hopefully next week.

I've got another colcoscopy on Wed to look at my cervix to see if the spot of cells that showed up last time is still there. Nervous as anything as I lost the last one shortly after I went for it. It wasn't related I'm sure but makes you wonder.

Morning ladies,

I just need to vent some worries.....i do my own head in sometimes!!!!
So for the past 2 weeks i have been feeling awful....you lot know cos i keep telling you!! Then yesterday and today i dont feel too bad to be honest.....this is what i was wanting, not to feel like shite all the time and not being able to eat or go out etc etc....but now i'm thinking ' why dont i feel so bad anymore? is there a problem??' My boobs are still sore, but not as bad as other days and the nausea is a lot better, even though i still dont feel 100 percent....i should be celebrating but i'm not!
God, i make myself so mad!!!

Morning ladies,

So for the past 2 weeks i have been feeling awful....you lot know cos i keep telling you!! Then yesterday and today i dont feel too bad to be honest.....this is what i was wanting, not to feel like shite all the time and not being able to eat or go out etc etc....but now i'm thinking ' why dont i feel so bad anymore? is there a problem??' My boobs are still sore, but not as bad as other days and the nausea is a lot better, even though i still dont feel 100 percent....i should be celebrating but i'm not!

This happened to me a exactly the same gestation so don't worry hon. It's come back a bit but not as strong. Don't panic totally normal. xxxxx

LuvMySoldier I've added to the front page, just check I have it right as I had to work it out from your chart and I'm a bit stupid at the moment. Pregnant brain! xxxx

Morning everyone.

LuvMySoldier - Welcome x

Meg - You're not going anywhere.

Emmea12uk - I've also got my scan on Wednesday, good luck xxx

Well as I've said got my scan on Wednesday, I'm 12wks today by lmp but my ticker (10 + 5) is when I'm sure I ovulated. And according to midwife they go on LMP until scan sorts out dating. Anyway, I am sending myself loopy, DH went to work for first time last night after 3 weeks off (took leave because of George's eye op and xmas). When he'd gone I just sat and cried, I've convinced myself that they'll find out baby's died like last time when I go for scan. I'm not quite as sick as I was, boobs not quite as sore and constipation much better. I think last time because I'd never heard of MMC I lived in happy oblivion, I always thought if you'd miscarried you'd bleed straight away, not that the pregnancy could go on for weeks. Last time the baby died at 5 weeks and I started spotting at 7 weeks. I'm normally quite a strong person and I can't believe how ridiculous I'm being. Thanks for listening everyone.

Love Sarah xxxxx

It is a big day Wednesday for scans and things then! Good luck pup and embo!

Welcome to the newbie and congratulations on your bfp!

Pip - I chased up my scan at the hospital direct as for some reason they had forgotten to book me in for 12wks. They booked the 16, 20 and 24 ones. Thru booked it there and then over the phone on Xmas eve.

I hope someone gets in touch soon. My last pregnancy they didn't want to see me until 10-12 weeks as they were top busy. But I phoned the unit and spoke to the boss about how worried I was and they moved things forward.

Talking of scans - I am so scared about Wednesday. I can def feel movement but I just feel like I only ever get bad news. The clinical trial drugs I am on to prevent ntds were supposed to make me feel better but a the ones I took from 9-20 December were out of date and I have missed three lots:( so worried my baby will have a ntd again:(

Morning ladies,

It happened to me at 9, it went from awful to ok, then after a few days it came back, but not as bad.

It is normal for it to come and go. Try not to worry.

Thanks for keeping me around!

I'll admit, I don't have much advice, because I'm sort of the new one! I do know that symptoms are supposed to come and go... and they do tend to ease at 8-10 weeks when the placenta takes over. But, that's about as much info as I have! LOL

I wish I had more to whine about! But, I really can't say I do. I'm just puttering along and hoping all is well! I should have a scan date booked in a few hours time. At least there's that!

Eugh girls... I've picked something else up... Was fine yesterday, went to bed last night woke at 3 needing to pee and as soon as I got up started to feel really sick. By the time I was back in bed I was cold, shivery, hot, achey and feeling seriously sick and couldn't get back to sleep, eventually dragged myself out of bed at 10 (thank god saraya likes her sleep) got to the toilet for the vomiting and diarreah to start at the same time.... I can't believe this is happening again :(

Oh, no! That sounds awful! I hope its only a 24 hour thing!

Oh no eve you're really going through the mill. Try to keep some fluids in xx

It's ok girls :) these past few weeks I've been sick as a dog but for the past 3 days I can't stop eating!!

Eugh girls... I've picked something else up... Was fine yesterday, went to bed last night woke at 3 needing to pee and as soon as I got up started to feel really sick. By the time I was back in bed I was cold, shivery, hot, achey and feeling seriously sick and couldn't get back to sleep, eventually dragged myself out of bed at 10 (thank god saraya likes her sleep) got to the toilet for the vomiting and diarreah to start at the same time.... I can't believe this is happening again :(

Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->