PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

It's ok girls :) these past few weeks I've been sick as a dog but for the past 3 days I can't stop eating!!

Hehe, I was just like that! I would have my dinner then be starving within an hour. And I would wake in the night starving too. It is a bit better now.

Pretty close pip but my MC threw off o a few days and from my calculation its Sept 5 :)

I'm trying And failing to keep fluids down if there's no improvement by tomorrow I'll be at hospital. the dr two weeks ago said if I can't keep down a sip to go in. Apparently my landlady, landlord and their son have all got it.... I want to die, I'm an emetophobe so I'm not good with vomit at all, totally stresses me out :(
Mum had to come and get saraya.... :(

I'm trying And failing to keep fluids down if there's no improvement by tomorrow I'll be at hospital. the dr two weeks ago said if I can't keep down a sip to go in. Apparently my landlady, landlord and their son have all got it.... I want to die, I'm an emetophobe so I'm not good with vomit at all, totally stresses me out :(
Mum had to come and get saraya.... :(

Sorry you feel so rubbish hon, hope it's a 24 hour thing and passes tomorrow. X

Isn't it great when your sick and your OH comes home and the first thing is does is ask what you've touched before going round and spraying antibacterial on everything hate his OCD... All I want is a cuddle :(

Aw eve you poor love. I know it's not the same but here's big squishy cyber :hugs:

Poor thing! :hugs:

1st scan booked for Jan 7 @ 8:45am! I'll be 6+3. Think heartbeaty thoughts for me!

Wooo megg. Thinking heartbeaty thoughts for you!!

I'm only 4weeks today and I feel horrible. All I want to do is puke but I can't... it is reassuring though because I had no symptoms my last pregnancy

Awww I'm 9 weeks today, 1 one more week and I'll be in double digits :happydance:

Aaisrie feel better soon hun :hugs:

Yay for your scan date Megg! Mine is 5 days after yours x

Happy 4 Weeks, LuvMySoldier!

Happy 9 Weeks, Sarah!

Happy 12 Weeks, Emma!

And, Happy 5 Weeks to me!

Wooo Hoo MEGG!!!!

LUVMYSOILDER - Yey for the nausea!!!!

SEQUEENA - 9 Weeks!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

AAISRIE - Poor you, hope you feel better soon love...

As for me, the nausea is back with force today, boobs are much more sore than yesterday, iv got a headache and i cant be arsed to do ANYTHING!!!!!! Seems i was worried about nothing yesterday!!!! See, i told you i did my own head in!!

"Noone else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"

Ooops........

Emmea - Happy 12 weeks to you!!!!!!!!!!! x

"Noone else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"

Hi all just saw this thread can I join u I have posted in thispart of forum before just never noticed this thread, 'm 14 wks pg due 27th June I lost twins earlier this yr at 13/14 wks to a mmc Heather x

Hey, Heva!!! :hugs: Nice to see you!

Little Griffin - Your quote down there is making me cry! Very sweet though!

Ok so now I'm nervous!! Scan tomorrow at 8:45. I feel strangely positive today. There is absolutely NO reason there's something wrong with our baby. No spotting, pain, symptoms are back again (actually threw up three times today) so this is my attitude. My tummy's doing summersaults but I'm excited to see our bean !!
Wish me luck ladies :)

Me too embo. I am so scared but I feel so rough and have no reason to be scared.

Good luck tomorrow to everyone having scans and pip.

Good luck, girls! I'm sure you'l have good news!!! Wishing I felt as rough you... but waiting impatiently for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->