PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Mines tomorrow too, I'm terrified and convinced myself something will be wrong. I think its self preservation. I also don't have any reason to think that there's anything wrong, symptoms have diminished slightly but are still there, but when I read what most of you have said you're symptoms have dimished too at around 10 weeks?? For all the sickness and sore boobs and quite as bad I feel terrible, so tired and generally rough, can't keep my eyes open and don't have any energy at all. Also got other symptoms eg increased nasal congestion (not got a cold) which if I blow has blood in it.

For all this I'm still convinced something will be wrong tomorrow :dohh:

Well those of you on fb will know I'm back in hospital after non stop vomiting! Haven't kept anything down so I'm hooked up to an iv again and have ketones and protein in my teeny urine sample (haven't peed since yesterday afternoon). On the plus side I got a gorgeously clear scan pic, the dr was so lovely I didn't even ask for a pic he just did one for me. You can see the eyes nose and mouth!! It's even clearer irl!!
How different are dr though, this one put me on nil by mouth to rest my tummy, the last one had me downing fluids as soon as I was through th door to get my lvls up??

What I still don't understand is how you know hyperemesis vs bug because they keep saying hyperemesis but noone can tell me why!!

Duh I forgot to add the pic - baby measuring 3 days big at 11 +5 instead of +2!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/4c61aba4.jpg

Gorgeous pic eve. Hadn't seen on Facebook sorry xx

Just posted it a couple of hrs ago :) thanks girls I'm sitting watching ET ATM :)

Oh hell that sucks hun but yay for the lovely scan pic :hugs: I'm watching ET too... gonna start blubbing right about.... now.

I'm watching ET too !! OH is pulling his face!! He'd rather be watching the history channel hehe!!

Lol I love that we're all watching it together!! Em pity we don't live close, chris got history books and a 6mo sub to history mag for Christmas!! Sounds like they'd get on well!!!

My OH is a complete history nut too!! Especially the second world war... I just switch off :haha: He loves trains too

LOL Eve, it is a shame !! They could be boring together and we could be preggers together hehe!! Plus I could give you a big hug IRL !!

Hi all just saw this thread can I join u I have posted in thispart of forum before just never noticed this thread, 'm 14 wks pg due 27th June I lost twins earlier this yr at 13/14 wks to a mmc Heather x

:hi: and welcome. I've added you to the front page hon. x

Hahaha my husband did history for a degree but he's swapped his passion now to drama. He still knows a hell of a lot though puts me to shame!!! History is not my strong point.

Got my colcoscopy tomorrow wish me luck!!!

Wow such a big day for so many of us.

Hope it goes ok Pip. I'll be thinking about you :)

Embo is your scan tomorrow too? I've lost track of everyone.

Yes hun. It's at 8:45am. I asked for the earliest possible appt. There's nothing worse than waiting around for a scan lol !! Well for me anyway. My oh despairs of my extreme impatience !!

Just been reading some of posts in thread and reAlised that u went Through 1st tri mc then here together hope u don't min d me joining u x

Just been reading some of posts in thread and reAlised that u went Through 1st tri mc then here together hope u don't min d me joining u x

Of course not hon, only a few of us did but everyone is welcome. We like it here nice and safe.

Yes hun. It's at 8:45am. I asked for the earliest possible appt. There's nothing worse than waiting around for a scan lol !! Well for me anyway. My oh despairs of my extreme impatience !!

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK I had it in my mind it was after ny. I'm a bit slow at the moment lol. Will be thinking of you then and having everything crossed. Update us when you can :hug:

edit: on front page as it should have been ages ago. Must keep on top of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->