PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sassy that's great about George's eyes! I'm glad you got the consultant in and I hope they're better now.
My boobs are a LOT better, they seem to have got better overnight too!! Unfortunately my sickness didn't take a leaf out of their book!! And yes the baby movements are still random at this point, I think it depends on where baby is lying depends on how close they are to the wall of the uterus to feel it. Remember they're only really small right now! You'll be wishing for random movements when we have feet stuck under our rib cages!!

EMBO CONGRATULATIONS WOOOOHOOOOOO So blooming pleased for you hon and that fits in exactly with the scan last week doesn't it. I'm just going to do this little dance in celebration........
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::loopy:=D>:bunny:

So glad we were all right :haha: :winkwink: :thumbup: So what's your new due date lovely?

Thank you chick. I asked about the due date but she said I'll find that out at the 12 week scan. I think it's closer to August 26th but you can change the front page after my scan if that's ok.

Sassy that's great about George's eyes! I'm glad you got the consultant in and I hope they're better now.
My boobs are a LOT better, they seem to have got better overnight too!! Unfortunately my sickness didn't take a leaf out of their book!! And yes the baby movements are still random at this point, I think it depends on where baby is lying depends on how close they are to the wall of the uterus to feel it. Remember they're only really small right now! You'll be wishing for random movements when we have feet stuck under our rib cages!!

Thanks for replying, I think we really do panic don't we. I was never like this with my other pregnancies.

As for George's eyes, I'm still really worried but you just have to trust what the consultant says that it will improve. It looks slightly less red today but still swollen.

We took George to the hospital again yesterday. We saw the registrar first, who we've seen for last few weeks as consultant has been away. He's got no personality, doesn't explain to George what he's going to do just starts touching his eyes!!! Anyway turns out his names Moodie, couldn't be more apt. I was really pushy that we weren't happy with the left eye that he ended up getting consultant. She's really nice and really good with George. She agreed its still inflamed, decided to remove the stitches to see if that helped (bless him he was really brave), she's prescribed more drops and ointment to see if that helps and we go back in three weeks.

On a selfish level can I ask a couple of questions. Has anyones breasts stopped hurting as much? I know they do get better at 12 weeks but they seem to have got better over night.
To those of you've who've felt the flutterings of baby moving do you have days where you don't feel it?

Well I still feel like I've been so busy I'm really out of touch with you all.

Love Sarah xxx

Yay for making progress with George, always nice to have someone listen to you and suggest ways to improve it. You feel like half the battle has been won then. :thumbup:

As for boobs, funnily enough mine hurt more today but I have days when they are completely normal. It seems to come and go. Regarding the quickening (movements) I only really felt it last night and then twice again today (now I know to look out for it), previously I felt something about 5 days ago I think but nothing in between. With my son I felt it first for a week then nothing for three weeks then t slowly became more regular. I think baby moved up today which is why I can feel it more, like little flip flops inside and little bubble sensations.Made me jump today :rofl: I think it's supposed to come and go, I'm certainly no expecting it to be there everyday.

Thanks Embo, I was just curious to what they said really. I think sometimes they expect you to catch up by the 12 week scan so that might be the case with you :hugs:. I hear about it all the time on here. We'll update everyones after the 12 week. :thumbup:

Hi all not been round for a few days went Away

Great news embo :hugs: so happy for u x

Sassy I'm 15 + wks and feel baby move somedays and not others and boobs only sore at end of day when I take bra off x

Hi Heva, was thinking about you today. How are you feeling? Any new news or is he still being a wally? xxx (((((hugs)))))

Thanks heva. How're you? I was so sad to read ur thread. Hope he's stopped being a wally and realised what he's got xx

Hey all. Congrats embo and sassy my boobs don't ache anymore. They feel much smaller than they did when I was preg with my son.

Went work today and I told my headteacher I'm preg - I'm a teacher! Only told 2 other ppl. But I am absolutely HUGE this time round. I've already gained a stone in weight in 13 weeks. Going to be the size of a house by the end- but it's worth it!!!

I thought I felt flutters last week but read that its too early to feel movements- obv that's wrong if u guys are feeling them too! X

Thanks tj :)

We have another teacher on the thread ! are you primary or secondary school teacher?

Still being a complete d£&! I'll be fine just feel a bit sad today as it's a yr ago today I found out I was pregnant with twins :( my doctor been great and is refering me back to councilor I had when I lost twins just keep taking one day at a time x x

Good on you girl. Keep your head up high and I hope the counselling helps you :hugs:

It's upper secondary so age 14-19 yr olds. I think the kids will all be asking me soon if I'm expecting- or they may just think I've piled on a little Xmas weight!

Sorry to hear he's being a twat, heva! :(

CONGRATS, Em!!! :hugs: YAY! :wohoo: Gorgeous pic! I like the thought of having a similar one in 2 days!

I emailed my coordinator about the pink discharge and she confirmed it being due to the suppositories! :yipee: Bring on my scan!

Good luck with scan tomoz megg can't wait to see pics :) x

Still being a complete d£&! I'll be fine just feel a bit sad today as it's a yr ago today I found out I was pregnant with twins :( my doctor been great and is refering me back to councilor I had when I lost twins just keep taking one day at a time x x

Sorry about that hon. I hope he sorts his head out soon and realise he's made the wrong decision. Glad your going to counselling it will help both areas I'm sure :hug:

Hey all. Congrats embo and sassy my boobs don't ache anymore. They feel much smaller than they did when I was preg with my son.

Went work today and I told my headteacher I'm preg - I'm a teacher! Only told 2 other ppl. But I am absolutely HUGE this time round. I've already gained a stone in weight in 13 weeks. Going to be the size of a house by the end- but it's worth it!!!

I thought I felt flutters last week but read that its too early to feel movements- obv that's wrong if u guys are feeling them too! X

You know I'm a teacher too I think and I told my head at 8 weeks. She found out about my MMC after it all happened and she was so sweet about it I felt awful for not telling her at the time so I thought I'd let her know early just in case it all happened again and she'd understand. She doesn't have kids so not so good at that part but seemed to understand the MC more so it got me wondering about her past. I've told most of my close colleagues now. The rest will know soon as I feel like I'm growing daily.

:cloud9: I just heard baby on the doppler and he was all over the place coming in and out of range so it's one wiggly baby I have in there. No wonder I can feel it flip flopping! :shock: :haha:

Happy 12 weeks to me!!! :yipee: Just wanted to post :haha:

Morning ladies,

I'm heading off for my Flu Jab in a while, not looking forward to it, I HATE NEEDLES!!!!
I'm still not sleeping very well, going to buy one of the 'V' pillows today to see if that makes any difference.
Still feeling sick and generally grotty all the time, got a bit upset last night as it just got me down....
My 12 week scan is 2 weeks today and we can't wait....i just want it yo be here already!!

MEGG - Can't wait until we hear the news later today!!!!
HEVA - Glad your doing ok, big hugs for you.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"