PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Happy 12 Weeks, Pippin! :)

My scan is tomorrow, not today... You'll have to wait another ~28 hours for mine!

Chris helped me shower last night, my first one in a week... how gross is that. I can't even freaking shower myself. I rang the Dr today to ask how long the tablets should kick in and she was like oh they should work straight away... so then she says to stay on them a few more days to see if they do anything?! WTF I mean hello if they're meant to work straight away then give me something else that IS gonna work. It's 12:15pm and I haven't even managed a SIP of liquid or anything into my mouth so far. This is NOT good for the baby. I couldn't even tell her that because I don't want her to send me back to hospital. So far I haven't thrown up today but this is no way to live. On the plus side she said they might have a temporary nursery place for Saraya to give me some respite so apparently she'll be calling me later to talk to me about it.
So frustrated. My car has to be MOT'd today so if everyone can pray/positive thoughts etc to help it pass! It's at 6pm... eugh the drive... Patricia is gonna drive the car for me so I can just sit and nurse my boke bowl...
How's everyone else today?

Positive MOT-passing thoughts! I don't understand all of that... but its okay. I get confused easily... I'm American! :haha:

Sorry you're having such a rough day again! :hugs: I hope they find something that works!

Meg it's basically a test to say your car is roadworthy but sometimes you can fail on something really dumb - like not having washer fluid in it! I have a crack in my back light that I'm worried about as it's kinda borderline if it'll pass. I had to get a sidelight replaced and my back windscreen wiper and I need to get it washed but there's a place down near the MOT centre that does that and washes underneath and everything. So it's just hoping for the best really.... A lot of it depends on the person doing the test as well.

Ohhhhhhhh! Gotcha! Hoping it passes! We don't do that here!

Yea the car HAS to be MOT'd, taxed AND insured or it's illegal. My tax for 6mo was due 31st Dec - £110!! The MOT is only £30-£35 but it's the work you might need done which is a fortune, like I knew 2 of my tyres wouldn't pass so that was £94 just before Christmas too!

Jeez! I'm GLAD we don't do that here! :dohh:

Hi all hope everyone is well today

Aairise I know u have prob tried everything but have u tried lucozade sport tablets u just suck them they saw me through both my daughters pregnancies where I was sick non stop

Well for me 6 days til I find out if I'm team blue or pink yay decided I'm going to pay for private scan as feb 9th seemsto far away lol x

Thanks Heva, I've managed 4 sips of juice now. Having anything in my mouth makes me wanna hurl. The Dr wants me down this afternoon to check my kidney function and my ketones... really hope it doesn't put me back in hospital again... On the plus side I've also to fill in a form for getting Saraya a temporary nursery placement. I just phoned my closest nursery and it's £24 for half day and £35 for a full day!! EEK EXPENSIVE! I hope they give the funding, the manager said that they've had other children in which were funding provided so that gives me hope. So positive thoughts/prayers for that too - the committee are due to meet on Monday to discuss the case.

Aww sweetie I really feel for u x that will be great if u can get funding and get much needed rest mine are all at school thankfully as I can sleep all day I'm so tired never remember being this tired before though and aren't u supposedto bloom after 12/13 wks looks like it isn't happening for me lol x

I've literally been stuck to the sofa for the last week, barely moved. My rings are all falling off, my weight is dropping, my face is pale.. I am not flourishing! I'm scared to know how much I weigh because I don't want to have lost more... I don't even know how much I've lost in total. At my first hospital visit Patricia said I'd lost weight, I only have my weight from before my 2nd visit and even from then I've lost 7lb in 2 weeks so it's scary to think what I've lost overall. I hardly have the energy to open my eyes, let alone anything else. I'm only peeing twice a day... I just hope my ketones aren't too bad this afternoon...

Let me know how u go on with both my girls I lost 3 stone during pregnancy x x

WOOOHHHOOOOOOOO scan date through for Tuesday morning 8:40!!!! So excited :headspin: :happydance:

I've literally been stuck to the sofa for the last week, barely moved. My rings are all falling off, my weight is dropping, my face is pale.. I am not flourishing! I'm scared to know how much I weigh because I don't want to have lost more... I don't even know how much I've lost in total. At my first hospital visit Patricia said I'd lost weight, I only have my weight from before my 2nd visit and even from then I've lost 7lb in 2 weeks so it's scary to think what I've lost overall. I hardly have the energy to open my eyes, let alone anything else. I'm only peeing twice a day... I just hope my ketones aren't too bad this afternoon...

Awww hon, what does the doctor say? You can't afford to lose too much weight. Sod waiting for next week you need to ask for new pills now :hugs:

Apparently your woman who plays Ronnie in Eastenders has handed in her resignation over the SIDs storyline!

My car passed it's MOT!! I did play the hyperemesis card as I sat in the passenger seat heaving!! Embarassing!!!!!

The Dr has me going to see the community MW tomorrow morning, wtf she's gonna do I don't know. She did also give me a prescription for ketostix, they checked my ketones and they were +1 which isn't great considering... She's also taken bloods to check my kidney function.

Pip - glad you've got your scan date.

Eve - glad the car passed, what did they say about the 1+ ketones, I would have thought it would have been more considering you're not eating. Keep ya chin up hopefully it'll all get better soon, keeping my fingers crossed.

Nothing much happening with me. I'm going with George to see my mother tomorrow and take her shopping, should be interesting as she's been a bit off with me ever since it told her I was pregnant!!!

Yay glad the car passed Aaisrie, that has to be a weight of your shoulders. Sorry about the heaving bit though :growlmad:

I'm not surprised she handed in her notice, apparently they received 6000 complaints. I might make it 6001! Good for her. Can you imagine the stick people are giving the poor women, some people are so dumb they always take it out on the actor/actress. Go Ronnie!

Sassy I don't know how I got it down so low!! I did have a glass of juice last night so maybe that helped! I hadn't had anything today, just a couple of sips of juice so I'm assuming it's from yesterday! Although now I have ketostix, I have to try really hard not to POAS all the time LOL Fortunately the fact that I'm only peeing twice a day should help!

Pip you have no idea how relieved I am!!

I got Chris a globe today, he's obsessed with atlas' even though he's CRAP at geography he reads a lot of non-fiction and likes to know where places are. So I got a pic of him LOL
https://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2011/01/06/ba909ec76a1e4135897fee480dcf9db2_7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->