PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Good luck for today Megg! Will be thinking of you all day (even though I know you're not even up yet!!!) :haha: :hug:

I got Chris a globe today, he's obsessed with atlas' even though he's CRAP at geography he reads a lot of non-fiction and likes to know where places are. So I got a pic of him LOL
https://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2011/01/06/ba909ec76a1e4135897fee480dcf9db2_7.jpg

Aww bless him. I love globes too I want to get Sam one when he's older. I wish I had one when I was younger then I might know where thing are in the world lol.

Good Luck MEGG!!!!

As for me, its snowing here again! Our estate is already covered and cars are sliding around....Where is the buggering sun??? I so think i was not born to live in England, maybe America.....or the Carribbean??? I HATE the cold....and rain....and ice....yes girls, its making me get in a bad mood!!!!

GOOD NEWS - I am 10 weeks today!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

I've already wrote in your journal but I'll do it here too ....... Good luck today Meggy. I'm so excited to see pics of your baby/ies !!

AFM - I'm really fed up girls. Been to docs this am with my stupid chest and I've strained my pectoral muscle. He can't give me anything as I'm in the first trimester. He offered me some cream but then said and you shouldn't really use any creams !!!!! So I said, well I don't want it then !! He's signed me off for a week and said it's extremely common for us preggo ladies to strain and pull muscles as everything relaxes. One of his colleagues did the same at 8 weeks and was in agony for the rest of the pregnancy. Just what I wanted to hear, thanks Doc !! lol !! I am not a very patient person and am fiercely independent, prob cos I was a single mum for a while before I met Gav. I hate having to ask Gav to help put my bra on etc. Gav is wonderful but not the most active of people !! He loves lazing around watching tv and napping on the couch, where as I'm usually full of energy, popping here there and everywhere, so it's killing me having to lie on the damn couch all the time. I'm worried about work too. I had to take quite a lot of time off through my mmc so this isn't going to look good at all.
Anyway sorry for moaning but I'm feeling really sorry for myself and needed to vent!

Positive - Got terrible nausea. Feel very pregnant today. And ....... I"M A BLUEBERRY (again!!)

Good luck Meg!!

Pip he sat there for hrs looking at places on it last night - it was only £11.99 in Lidl!

Em yay for blueberryness! I hope the nausea eases soon and I feel for you with the sofa thing because I'm there too!!

AFM - Been to the MW this morning who has given me ANOTHER tablet so I'm now on Prochlorperazine as of this morning. Taken my first tablet so hoping these are the ones that will work for me. Ketones were still +1 this morning but that's okay.

:cloud9: 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122! I'm SO in love! <3 :cloud9:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5333369596_aca39e69e6_m.jpg

:cloud9: 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122! I'm SO in love! <3 :cloud9:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5333369596_aca39e69e6_m.jpg

:wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :thumbup::baby::cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS HON! I'm thinking girl :haha:

Love you Megg <3

I've had a really sore belly over the last few days. I'm sure I read that baby starts doubling in size again at this point so that must be it.

Megg, really pleased everything is ok.

Embo, whoop whoop for the blueberry and feeling pregnant, take it easy and hope things are less sore soon.

Littlegriffin, yay for 10 weeks!

Afm I've finally got scan date for the 25th Jan when I'll be 13 weeks and got consultant appointment on 24th to be monitored for my heart palpitations/irregular heartbeat. I'm a bit stressed it's come before my scan as I still won't know then if our bean is ok or not, just freaking out about it the closer it gets.

Hope everyone is ok, sorry that I've missed people out, when it comes to posting a reply a forget who types what!! Err pregnancy brain?!

x

*cheers while doing a bumpdance*
meggles has a ba-by! meggles has a ba-by!!!...

Hi ladies!
How's everyone doing today? Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Lately, I have been so tired to even type on here, but I want you all to know I am reading and keeping up with everyone. My scan got moved to Monday, so I will just be 8 weeks. Praying to see a heartbeat! I have been getting pretty sick recently. I eat, and it seems to all come back up. I know I can't not eat, but sometimes I feel like doing so, so that I wouldnt feel sick. this to shall past. Well, i need to go grab a little bit more lunch for my little man and find the energy to go run a few errands.

Enjoy your weekend!

Wowsers, you don't come on for a few days and there are so many posts!!!

I am glad everyone is doing ok at the moment. Great to see embo back and the scans!

My ms has gotten better at last! My boobs have finally shrunk and calmed down. I can start to eat and drink properly now, hopefully, although I am getting worried about my blood sugar levels. It looks like I am diabetic again:(

I am really excited about your scan on tuesday pip! I can't wait to see your picture!

Hi ladies!
How's everyone doing today? Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Lately, I have been so tired to even type on here, but I want you all to know I am reading and keeping up with everyone. My scan got moved to Monday, so I will just be 8 weeks. Praying to see a heartbeat! I have been getting pretty sick recently. I eat, and it seems to all come back up. I know I can't not eat, but sometimes I feel like doing so, so that I wouldnt feel sick. this to shall past. Well, i need to go grab a little bit more lunch for my little man and find the energy to go run a few errands.

Enjoy your weekend!

Do you find you are sick if you eat after you are sick? I am starting to just drink cold water knowing I will be sick and then I can eat what I want afterwards. It kind of works, but I don't really want to eat after I have been sick.

If I leave it until I am hungry then I will probably be sick again.

Evening ladies!!

Meg so thrilled for you and bubs!! I'm sure you've a huge smile on your face! As I said on FB, we told you this was a lucky thread!!!

AFM - I was at the Dr this morning to see the community MW as I'm not due to see my own MW until 17th. So I go down there, skidding on the icy roads, with my bowl for company. Heaved my way through the waiting room. She comes to get me and is like "Why're you here, we should be visiting you at home if you're this sick blah blah" so I told her the Dr told me to come down, I don't know why but the meds she gave me obviously aren't working and is there anything she can do. So at this point I get really brave and ask for Zofran [apparent miracle drug for HG but rarely prescribed except by hospital because it's expensive and so new that effects on baby aren't known yet it is safe for use in children?] so she checks it in her book and says it's not meant for pregnancy unless risks to mum outweigh risks to baby so she goes to check with the Dr there and he said no that I could only get it if the hospital prescribed it. So he asked what I had been on already and I had explained to her what the other meds did etc and that the cyclizine made me really dizzy. So then he suggested Prochlorperazine I have no idea what the name is but I tell the MW I would down smarties from a tube if she told me it would work. I'm at the end of my tether, I'm worried that because of my history of mental health that I'm gonna end up with depression because I'm more prone to it that most people etc etc. So she gave me a prescription of these, told me I can take them up to 3 times a day but only use them if I need them.
Sooo I get home and nom down one of the pills [fortunately they're really small because I'm hell for taking pills!] and within 30 mins I've gone from 20% life to 50%... omg I can WALK AROUND WITHOUT HANGING ONTO STUFF!! I think hmmmm I think I can manage food... I eat a little. No vomiting, nausea doesn't increase. This is a new sensation. I can sit up... I even managed to tidy the living room!!! OMFG IT'S A MIRACLE!

Girls I know I've ranted a massive post here but my life has literally changed today. I wish it wasn't the weekend because I want to phone this MW and tell her how happy I am!! I have just nommed some bread with balsamic vinegar... omg food with flavour! I'm still sick but the improvement from literally barely being able to stand to this is unreal. I can cope with the nausea and slight illness. The Prochlorperazine also helps with dizziness too which is fantastic for me as I'm prone to fainting. I basically feel like I'm experiencing "normal" MS now!

Hope everyone else is okay!

:happydance: Eve :happydance:

Must be such a relief, even your words have more life in them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back